GUILTY VA - Tameka Claiborne, 27, Richmond, 20 July 2010

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-toddler-found-alone-in-chesterfield,0,4797311.story

Richmond police now believe the mother of a toddler found wandering alone in Chesterfield Tuesday night is in danger. They say Tameka Claiborne's disappearance is suspicious and they're asking for the public's help to find her. Claiborne is 27-years-old and lived in an apartment on Blandy in Richmond...

http://rvanews.com/news/toddlers-mother-disappearance-called-suspicious/30064

...mother of the toddler found alone in the parking lot of the Addison at Swift Creek Apartments in Chesterfield County at around 11:30pm last night disappeared yesterday under “suspicious circumstances.”...

AND:

...neither Ms. Claiborne nor the child’s father (who does not share a home with the mother and little boy) lives in the apartment complex where the child was found...

Tameka Claiborne

Attachments

• Tameka-Claiborne.jpg
    Tameka-Claiborne.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 14
Praying Tameka is found safe! The fact the boyfriend is a person of interest is never a good sign :(

There is too much weird stuff that goes on in this county and I am very surprised LE is looking for someone, because usually their motto is when someone goes missing that they committed suicide. When you know damn well they haven't. I feel sorry for the little boy because Chesterfield LE is very incompetent. Good Luck to that poor baby.

Tameka
Temeka3.jpg

Temeka.jpg

POI Michael Solomon (Temeka's ex, as reported by 12 news and others)

Temeka5.jpg

Temeka7.jpg

Temeka6.jpg

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/...pewell-man-had-been-set-marry-frie-ar-346995/

*snipped

A friend of a man sought in connection with a missing woman whose toddler was found alone in Chesterfield County says Michael Solomon and Tameka Claiborne were engaged to be married in May but decided to postpone.

And a sister of Solomon said that her brother, who is being sought as a person of interest in the case, and Claiborne were worried about money and recently quarreled over finances.

David Anthony Blake, who lives next door to Solomon's mother in Hopewell, said he has known Solomon for 15 years and described him as a "caring person" with a "caring heart."

Blake said he doesn't believe anything bad has happened to Claiborne.

"I hope nothing happened to her," he said.

Cynthia Solomon said her brother and his fiancee had argued last weekend because they were worried about how they would pay their rent and were concerned that they could be evicted from their South Richmond apartment. She said both had called her Saturday while they were arguing.
```````````````````````````````````````````

What if Solomon has actually vanished as well? He's a local boy (Hopewell class of 2001). He was cutting grass for a relative, presumably for money. This doesn't strike me a bigtime criminal who could jaunt up to New York or parts unknown when the situation around Hopewell got hairy.

I am unclear on when Tameka was last seen.

This doesnt look good at all for Tameka. Has anyone looked up the B/F's criminal record?

This does not look good at all. One of the videos from the links above said Tuesday afternoon is the last time she was seen. She apparantly works with a family member and they said she was concerned about money. Another family member says she talked to her that night(no time given)and she sounded like she had been crying..

Also from one of the videos- The Little Boy's Dad says he saw them on Monday and she was showing him scars from a fight with her boyfriend..

Praying she is found safe and soon..

There are way too many unsolved homicides, missing persons cases going on in the state of Virginia. I am not too impressed with the lack of media coverage on these cases.

I searched for a thread and couldn't find one on all of the unsolved homicides/missing persons cases in Virgina. Does anyone know if there is one ? I think it might be helpful to make a list of these cases, in one thread, to get a better handle on any similarities between these crimes. TIA for any assistance.

We have a problem here in Virgina, as most of you know. The media has not reported much on many of these cases and I believe any spot light we can bring to these crimes, can only help.

I searched for a thread and couldn't find one on all of the unsolved homicides/missing persons cases in Virgina. Does anyone know if there is one ? I think it might be helpful to make a list of these cases, in one thread, to get a better handle on any similarities between these crimes. TIA for any assistance.

We have a problem here in Virgina, as most of you know. The media has not reported much on many of these cases and I believe any spot light we can bring to these crimes, can only help.

This is part of the reason I left Virginia. Not because of unsolved crimes specifically, but because IMO it seems that LE and the media there are caught up in a power struggle to maintain a hold over John Q Public by treating them like mushrooms.

I don't believe there is such a thread but I'd be happy to assist in it's creation. I too believe it would be a Godsend.

Look at these maps for me guys, and tell me what you think...

Tameka7.jpg

Tameka8.jpg

Tameka9.jpg

It seems unlikely that the area where Tameka's son was found was just a random drop off point. It looks as though whoever dumped the child purposely came to this area because it's fairly isolated. Notice the retention pond to it's immediate south.

I would imagine that the boy was dropped off after Tameka vanished, so the natural progression from her apartment to the location where the boy was found is southwest. This child was dumped nearby two area's that that stick out to me. To the south, do you see the green outline? That's Pocahontas State Park...and it's a BIG one, thick with winding roads and vegetation. And the blue area to the west? Swift Creek Reservior. What is it LE in Chesterfield has taught us lately about bodies found in water? Hmmmmm......

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-toddler-found-alone-in-chesterfield,0,4797311.story

Update: July 22, 1:15 p.m.

*snipped*
Richmond Police now say they have a report that Michael Solomon's car was spotted in Hopewell around noon on Wednesday.

Now they're asking everyone throughout central Virginia to be aware and look out for the car.

Solomon's gold 1996 Chevrolet Malibu has a license plate XTU-2530. Police say if you see it, call them immediately.

UPDATED 5PM
CHESTERFIELD - CBS 6 has obtained a search warrant in the case of a missing Richmond mother, Tameka Claiborne. The document says police searched Clairborne's Blandy Avenue apartment and removed the following items:

- swabs of red stains - pillow - cigarette butt - clothing - a Compaq laptop - purse containing misc. items

Thank you Shutterfly for the outstanding maps. I am not much good at posting maps, pictures, but maybe, even I can learn. With so many unsolved cases, in Virginia, there would be a lot to organize in a thread. I too am interested in doing this. I also would like to write letters to media outlining the numerous unsolved cases in the state. Who knows, it can't hurt.

Would the thread go in this missing/located forum or in some other forum ? TIA.

Update: July 22, 1:15 p.m.

*snipped*
Richmond Police now say they have a report that Michael Solomon's car was spotted in Hopewell around noon on Wednesday.

Now they're asking everyone throughout central Virginia to be aware and look out for the car.

Solomon's gold 1996 Chevrolet Malibu has a license plate XTU-2530. Police say if you see it, call them immediately.

UPDATED 5PM
CHESTERFIELD - CBS 6 has obtained a search warrant in the case of a missing Richmond mother, Tameka Claiborne. The document says police searched Clairborne's Blandy Avenue apartment and removed the following items:

- swabs of red stains - pillow - cigarette butt - clothing - a Compaq laptop - purse containing misc. items

Wow, the search warrant results don't sound good.

Lighting the way home forum has a Link for Virginia missing people and resource links. We would just have to utilize what is there.Maybe add threads to fit what isnt such as cases with difficult conclusions and so forth. They also have a place for unsolved crimes. It would be a great place to at least have the state by state cases easier to compare. I really think they did a great job with the forum but is hasnt seemed to catch on.

Lighting the way home forum has a Link for Virginia missing people and resource links. We would just have to utilize what is there.Maybe add threads to fit what isnt such as cases with difficult conclusions and so forth. They also have a place for unsolved crimes. It would be a great place to at least have the state by state cases easier to compare. I really think they did a great job with the forum but is hasnt seemed to catch on.
Thank you Soulmagent, I will definitely check it out !

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back