Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Sourc...searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

That is quite the interesting development.

"One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources."

Tualatin -

Near a town of Rosewood. approx 23 minutes Down Rte. 5 South. West of Interstate 5.

ETA. Freefallzzzz is laughing at me because this is I-5 from Portland. Not Rte 5.
Well, I guess that is funny. She said I'm "cute". :rolling: :rolling:
I've been called worse things. :angel:

" Sources tell KGW police have searched the homes of three friends of Kyron Horman's step-mother in the past week to look for evidence in the case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Source-Tualatin-homes-of-Terri-Hormans-friends-searched-kyron-missing-portland-99062069.html

Could this mean they are actually looking for signs of Kyron in those houses?

And this:

One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources.

This friend must be MC, no? And if he didn't "reunite" with Kaine until after Kyron disappeared... how could he know what (at the time) total stranger TMH was doing?

Dang! This is interesting news.

"One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources."

BBM

Well, we already know of one person who violated the judge's order. Is there someone else?

Could this mean they are actually looking for signs of Kyron in those houses?

And this:

This friend must be MC, no? And if he didn't "reunite" with Kaine until after Kyron disappeared... how could he know what (at the time) total stranger TMH was doing?

Dang! This is interesting news.

It could be one of the two people MC showed the RO to? or gave Kaine's address to? I'm going blank on whether MC actually showed them the RO or pics of the RO or just told them the contents.

ETA: provided info from the RO to at least 2 other people
http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/b/2/c/b2c0c26c-4221-4fde-a923-fa5788b1ad69/Horman.pdf

So, MC plus 2 other people = 3 people's homes?

I agree. Home searches of friends of Terri at this point are serious business, I'd say.

[/B]

BBM

Well, we already know of one person who violated the judge's order. Is there someone else?

I believe so according to this article:

"Pictures of the restraining order were found on Cook's cell phone, according to documents, and Cook told investigators he shared information from the documents with at least two other people."

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

This is intresting isn't it. So now we have someone coming forward with knowing where Terri was that day, intresting that they didn't come forward til LE come looking for them

I'm thinking it is possibly MC.

I am too. Remember he said something to the effect that TH told him to lie to LE that she wasn't there (at his house) IIRC. Maybe this was the day she was referring too? IDK just speculating, I thought it was odd at the time.

Whoa. Did they think Kyron was hidden in someone else's home, I wonder? Hmmm, and what other evidence they could have been searching for? You just don't hear of many cases where friend's homes are searched. And I'm thinking it's one of the people MC showed the restraining order to, I would think. I wouldn't think they'd call him her friend after he outed her with the sexts and stuff.

I'm thinking it is possibly MC.

Wonder who had knowledge of her whereabouts June 4th.

Was there was more than just one person (MC - being one) who Terri showed it to? IIRC - yes? (need to check the contempt charge?)

Could it be a friend who was with her at the house that day? Could that friend have knowledge of where she was June 4?

If you think about it - Terri's served papers, including the RO, at her house, and there were a number of people there ... per reporters who tried to get Terri to come to the door...and she shares them with the friends...and they urge her to retain counsel, blah blah ... JHMO.

I'm thinking any friends who were offering support to Terri on serving day may have seen those papers...

Hmmmm...

This is intresting isn't it. So now we have someone coming forward with knowing where Terri was that day, intresting that they didn't come forward til LE come looking for them

I have the feeling this person knows a lot more and maybe they are the accomplice.

Whoa. Did they think he was hidden in someone else's home? I wonder what other evidence they could have been searching for. You just don't hear of many cases where friend's homes are searched. And I'm thinking it's one of the people MC showed the restraining order to, I would think. I wouldn't think they'd call him her friend after he outed her with the sexts and stuff.

BBM

I don't think he outed her by going to LE on his own. I think they were checking Terri's cell phone calls/texting and thereby were able to gain access to MC's cell phone, either by his consent or search warrant.

Another quick thought -

A friend (woman friend perhaps?) who knew of of Terri's marital woes and personal secrets ... and supported her through troubled times ... would be one that would know the whereabouts of Terri on June 4th - perhaps "secret" whereabouts Terri did not want to tell.

[/B]

BBM

I don't think he outed her by going to LE on his own. I think they were checking Terri's cell phone calls/texting and thereby were able to gain access to MC's cell phone, either by his consent or search warrant.

Well, what I meant is that she probably doesn't think of him as a friend. Regardless if the police found the stuff first, they got it through him, and I'm thinking that doesn't equal friend in her book. I don't know if that's a barb against her from LE by calling him friend, or it's not him that they are referring to.

Wonder who had knowledge of her whereabouts June 4th.

Was there was more than just one person (MC - being one) who Terri showed it to? IIRC - yes? (need to check the contempt charge?)

Could it be a friend who was with her at the house that day? Could that friend have knowledge of where she was June 4?

If you think about it - Terri's served papers, including the RO, at her house, and there were a number of people there ... per reporters who tried to get Terri to come to the door...and she shares them with the friends...and they urge her to retain counsel, blah blah ... JHMO.

I'm thinking any friends who were offering support to Terri on serving day may have seen those papers...

Hmmmm...

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38212620/ns/local_news-portland_or

Mc also showed it to at least two other people. .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back