2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George

Song Lyrics & WordsThe wheels on the bus go round and round.
round and round.
round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round,
all through the town!

The people on the bus go up and down.
up and down.
up and down.
The people on the bus go up and down,
all through the town!

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.
beep, beep beep.
beep, beep, beep.
The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.
all through the town!

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish.
swish, swish, swish.
swish, swish, swish.
The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish,
all through the town!

The signals on the bus go blink, blink, blink.
blink, blink, blink.
blink, blink, blink.
The signals on the bus go blink, blink, blink,
all through the town!

The motor on the bus goes zoom, zoom, zoom.
zoom, zoom, zoom.
zoom, zoom, zoom.
The motor on the bus goes zoom, zoom, zoom,
all through the town!

The babies on the bus go waa, waa, waa.
waa, waa, waa.
waa, waa, waa.
The babies on the bus go waa, waa, waa,
all through the town!

The parents on the bus go shh, shh, shh.
shh, shh, shh.
shh, shh, shh.
The parents on the bus go shh, shh, shh,
all through the town!

The mommy on the bus says, I love you.
I love you, I love you
The daddy on the bus says, I love you, too.
All through the town.

Almost all the verses can be incorporated in some way with this sad sad real life story.

Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
Thanks so much. Do we only get to read the first page or did he just stop in mid stream and stop writing?

What a sad letter. I can just feel the anguish in George Anthony. Why does she want to destroy her whole family...why did she destroy Caylee? He knows she murdered Caylee. I don't have any doubts now.

I have a suspicion that there was another page to that WHY? WHY? WHY? letter, but it was not included in the doc dump (either on purpose, or accidentally). All of George's other letters have his signature - usually as PaPa Jo.

I have wondered that too. In the discovery releases, I have seen at least 4 different OCSO case numbers, I'm not sure if they are related to each crime scene or separate investigations. I have misplaced my notebook with my research on them, but I will see if I can locate them. I have always believed there was a separate investigation going on with other Anthony family members.

I think GA wearing that purple shirt to the last hearing was his way of telling KC I am here for Caylee. Remember purple was Caylee's favorite color. I think Ms. KC got the message loud, and clear where her father stands when it comes to his love for Caylee.

Cindy was in purple as well. She had on a purple print dress and a lavander sweater.
We can take it to mean this was a message that they were (we can only hope) on Caylees team or it can just mean they wore the same colors and it means nothing more then a husband /wife dress coordination day.

Or my favorite charity; "Toupees for balding soft feathered brown Australian Emus." It's a lot worse than it sounds. :shakehead:

Oh My!! A B S O L U T E L Y !!! I'll bet those poor sweet soft feathered brown Australian emus get quite Frushtrated by that!
:cry:

If you put an infinite number of monkeys typing at an infinite number of keyboards one of them would come up with JB's legal strategy. JMO

TypingMonkey.jpg

Just so you know.
Ginger ale trying to escape ones nose is not pleasant. :(

(bird bird bird............bird is the word!)

Good grief! As a Florida taxpayer, I am appalled at the way they are throwing money away on something so ridiculous. Casey stated on the 911 tape that she left Caylee with the babysitter and the babysitter took her!

Could they use the ridiculous idea, that GA and the nanny ... worked together in this? :snooty:

Could they use the ridiculous idea, that GA and the nanny ... worked together in this? :snooty:

With all due respect the better question, IMO, is; Is there anything so cockamamie, dumbheaded, moronical, bonenogginned, emptyskulled or worse that the defense won't consider using? :waitasec::crazy:

Just so you know.
Ginger ale trying to escape ones nose is not pleasant. :(

(bird bird bird............bird is the word!)

Both are funny :crazy: ..... caught the 60S too, but this ol' brain can't remember who sang it, lol.

Oh I found Debbie's testimony nothing but honest. And I don't doubt for one second that CA told her this. But I do not believe the event(s) actually happened. Just like CA stated to LE that legal papers had been drawn creating a document for CA and GA to have sole custody of Caylee should anything happen to ICA. Poof, they are lies just like everything else CA has said.

CA and her pity parties for one. Oh she sure enjoyed hosting those. CA loves to enjoy talking some "impressive" tall tales.

Someone has been nice enough to fill me in on the therapists visit. Gentiva offers this benefit to their employees. CA did go for one visit, but did not go back once the therapist told her to throw KC out of the house.

I do remember CA talking about the docs regarding Caylee's bio father, and power of attorney in the event something happened to KC, but I can't say they don't exist. Truthfully, I don't think LE really cares about this info. JMO

Cindy was in purple as well. She had on a purple print dress and a lavander sweater.
We can take it to mean this was a message that they were (we can only hope) on Caylees team or it can just mean they wore the same colors and it means nothing more then a husband /wife dress coordination day.

Let's pray it was for Caylee.

Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
Thanks so much. Do we only get to read the first page or did he just stop in mid stream and stop writing?

What a sad letter. I can just feel the anguish in George Anthony. Why does she want to destroy her whole family...why did she destroy Caylee? He knows she murdered Caylee. I don't have any doubts now.

I have a suspicion that there was another page to that WHY? WHY? WHY? letter, but it was not included in the doc dump (either on purpose, or accidentally). All of George's other letters have his signature - usually as PaPa Jo.

I think your suspicion is right. All of GA's letters did contain his signature.

Hmm Saltines. Wonder if KC has an upset stomach. My doctor used to tell me to eat them when I was pregnant to calm my stomach. Can't imagine why she would have stomach problems at such a young age.

Prison food isn't known for it's quality, freshness, or smooth digestion. Living solely off of vending machine snacks can't be that great for you either.

I hope her stomach is upset every day of her life...and as someone who is emetephobic (fear of vomiting), I can tell you that I don't even wish stomach problems on my worst enemy. So....if that gives you any indication of how I feel about KC :puke:

Are you thinking because Casey's description of the nanny was based on George's mistress???:waitasec:

ThinkTank, great observations!

Did you happen to notice if that's the only letter that is addressed to 'Casey Marie'?
Most of us knew when our parents called us by our first and middle name, it was because a butt whoopin' was coming.

ETA: Disregard. The very first letter I read from GA (Sept 29, 2009) is addressed 'Casey Marie'.

Just to be clear, if the Medical Examiner had requested the records she would have gotten them, HIPAA or not. It's a federal law. I am certifed in this field and have worked in it for almost nine years. And HIPAA stands for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Sorry it just drives me nuts when everyone types HIPPA.

And yeah people talk to their co-workers all the time about their personal lives, ITA.

Thanks for clearing up the question regarding medical records, appreicate it. Sorry about the typo. In my line of business I get crazy when someone says or types something that is not accurate too.

...again I don't think there is a "Caylee" team with the Anthony's.I think there is only CMA.The trinity.It can't be divided.Purple stands for all 3 c's.....

Poor Emus...getting run over by buses...and balding.

BTW, gingerale up the nose might have been a site better than that fat guys burp.

I don't even want to think anymore of where the defense is going...I think the day I understand that will be the day I will need to be 5 pointed.

I just hope GA decides to get back on his suit that he wore the day of his Grand Jury testimony and come completely clean. Guess he would have to move out to do that but I hope he does.

Listening again to that LKL show...the lies...about Caylee's father being killed. about Zanny, about KC working...do these people really think anyone believes them?

Do they not realize that people can look things up and figure out that they are lying?

They remind me of little children who lie, and are shocked that mom knows the truth.

Poor Emus...getting run over by buses...and balding.

BTW, gingerale up the nose might have been a site better than that fat guys burp.

I don't even want to think anymore of where the defense is going...I think the day I understand that will be the day I will need to be 5 pointed.

I just hope GA decides to get back on his suit that he wore the day of his Grand Jury testimony and come completely clean. Guess he would have to move out to do that but I hope he does.

Listening again to that LKL show...the lies...about Caylee's father being killed. about Zanny, about KC working...do these people really think anyone believes them?

Do they not realize that people can look things up and figure out that they are lying?

They remind me of little children who lie, and are shocked that mom knows the truth.

BUT, ICA did have that laynard and that has to mean she was working......:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back