Is DDS cooperating with the investigation??? Poll is added, please vote.

Do you think DDS is being cooperative with the investigation?

• Yes I think DDS is cooperating with the investigation.

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • No I think DDS is being evasive and not being helpful in the investigation.

Votes: 127 43.9%
  • I don't know, need more information

Votes: 90 31.1%
  • think she's cooperating with mfh investigation after receiving immunity

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • I think she is cooperating with the kyron investigation with immunity

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • she has immunity/is cooperating with mfh and kyron cases

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • DDS is cooperating with LE somewhat.

Votes: 17 5.9%

• Total voters
I found her twitter account but I am not sure how to link it. Am I allowed to post her twitter name?

I found her twitter account but I am not sure how to link it. Am I allowed to post her twitter name?

Yes, because she is a named player. We've looked at it before, but I don't have the link saved. We just have to make sure that we are discussing tweets that look like they have to do with this topic.

you guys beat me to it... LOL...(twitter page)... and wow... the ogre comment!

Just to play the devil's advocate, I can interpret the ogre comment to be about her weight as well.

Okay, I'm confused. Why did they subpoena her if they had no intention of asking any questions? Was she the only one there to testify or answer questions?

It was said on the other thread that perhaps she was there to affirm her statement to police, and she's to come back to testify and answer questions later.

wasn't it reported that the lawyer did not accompany her into the courtroom???? sorry if that is incorrect... I will have to go back and find the link

He's not allowed. Only jurors, prosecutor and witness. There are special circumstances that allow interpreter, caregiver, parent (if under 12), or guard.

V. On No Work Of Words

On no work of words now for three lean months in the bloody
Belly of the rich year and the big purse of my body
I bitterly take to task my poverty and craft:

To take to give is all, return what is hungrily given
Puffing the pounds of manna up through the dew to heaven,
The lovely gift of the gab bangs back on a blind shaft.

To lift to leave from the treasures of man is pleasing death
That will rake at last all currencies of the marked breath
And count the taken, forsaken mysteries in a bad dark.

To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice.
Ancient woods of my blood, dash down to the nut of the seas
If I take to burn or return this world which is each man's work.

http://www.chesternovello.com/Default.aspx?TabId=2432&State_3041=2&workId_3041=12357

Is the only comment about Kryon in response to someone else.(her friends child, so so scary)??

I guess all this stuff is so foreign to me...not plastering your facebook/twitter with please help my little boy, my friends little boy is missing. Personal opinion here.

Here is my most recent (in the line of constantly evolving ones) theory on the DDS TH connection and what DDS may be asked to testify about to the GJ.

DDS is very involved in gardening, etc. Reports on her suggest she has a missing time period during the morning of Kyron's disappearance which served to garner her LE interest. Apparently on June 4th she was gardening at someone's residence not far from the Horman home. I have heard the resident referred to as a client in media. This suggests to me that her interest in gardening may reach into the realm of providing gardening/small scale landscaping service.

Perhaps DDS is the one who gave Terri recommendations for potential landscapers to hire (possibly even with the knowledge that he would be approached on the subject of MFH by TH). If that is the case she may be important in establishing grounds for any criminal charges against TH for the MFH.

Perhaps LE has communications between DDS and TH either via text or email that led them to DDS.

I did not know that!

(1) Except as provided in subsections (2) and (3) of this section, no person other than the district attorney or a witness actually under examination shall be present during the sittings of the grand jury.

(2) Upon a motion filed by the district attorney in the circuit court, the circuit judge may appoint a reporter who shall attend the sittings of the grand jury to take and report the testimony in any matters pending before the grand jury, and may appoint a parent, guardian or other appropriate person 18 years of age or older to accompany any child 12 years of age or younger, or any person with mental retardation, during an appearance before the grand jury. The circuit judge, upon the district attorney’s showing to the court that it is necessary for the proper examination of a witness appearing before the grand jury, may appoint a guard, medical or other special attendant or nurse, who shall be present in the grand jury room and shall attend such sittings.

(3) The district attorney may designate an interpreter who is certified under ORS 45.291 to interpret the testimony of witnesses appearing before the grand jury. The district attorney may designate a qualified interpreter, as defined in ORS 45.288, if the circuit court determines that a certified interpreter is not available and that the person designated by the district attorney is a qualified interpreter as defined in ORS 45.288. An interpreter designated under this subsection may be present in the grand jury room and attend the sittings of the grand jury.

(4) No person other than members of the grand jury shall be present when the grand jury is deliberating or voting upon a matter before it.

(5) As used in this section, “mental retardation” has the meaning given that term in ORS 427.005. Mental retardation may be shown by attaching to the motion of the district attorney:

(a) Documentary evidence of intellectual functioning; or

(b) The affidavit of a qualified person familiar with the person with mental retardation. “Qualified person” includes, but is not limited to, a teacher, therapist or physician.

http://law.onecle.com/oregon/132-grand-jury-indictments-and-other/132.090.html

http://www.eamonn.com/2010/06/the_lovely_gift_of_the_gab.htm
"The lovely gift of the gab"

In Wales today, so what could be more appropriate than a few verses by Dylan Thomas, who was born at 5 Cwmdonkin Drive in the Uplands area of Swansea on 27 October 1914. This is about writing being a religious act and how ceasing to write is a victory for death.

a well known writer's block poem - amongst writers, anyhoo. FWIW

Well, if she's involved or knows anything, she needs to wipe that smirk from her face and talk. It irritates me to no end that things might be held up because she doesn't want to get her hands dirty, which is ironic since she likes gardening.

I was reading comments attached to the CNN article about DeDe and came across some interesting info re: her twitter page. <snip>

Forgive me for not posting a link but Im sure someone else has it...I am unable to dig back through at this time but will try later

Anyone else have thoughts on these tweets?

They don't exist. Sorry, I didn't notice you said you'd read these in the comment section. My mistake; I should have been reading your post more carefully. Apologies.

Obviously, the comments are false.

So the tweet that was twitted was not even from the person who tweets were are twalking about. lmbo. Lawd Halp.

I tawt I taw a puddy tat

we got a virus issue Calliope?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012