Possible Kyron Sightings

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Random questions relating to a sighting we reported... I'm going crazy wondering if I'm crazy thinking I saw him, or stupid for not having realized it sooner.

Does Kyron use a white inhaler?
Like Legos or Star Wars?
Have a DS? Have or want Lego Star Wars for the DS?
Is it known if LE was with Kaine and Terri on the morning of Saturday the 5th? Can Kaine's wherabouts at that time be accounted for?
Any connection to Clackamas County in general, or Estacada in particular?

Handheld game system.

Given his age, I'd doubt he'd have an original DS, but perhaps a DS Lite, or DSi. Or maybe he just wanted one. He was very interested in my son's, and the particular game he was playing.

He being.... ?

Ugh. I need to stop and go to sleep. I've done what I can, I need to find a way to accept that. But I have three sons...

I just wish I could find out there is no way in heck we saw Kyron so I could stop tormenting myself...

Staying up late every night isn't helping Kyron. But I'm a Mom. And every time I see Desiree cry... I lose it. I want to DO something. If I could magically find this boy and hand him to her, I would.

Handheld game system.

Given his age, I'd doubt he'd have an original DS, but perhaps a DS Lite, or DSi. Or maybe he just wanted one. He was very interested in my son's, and the particular game he was playing.

He being.... ?

Ugh. I need to stop and go to sleep. I've done what I can, I need to find a way to accept that. But I have three sons...

I just wish I could find out there is no way in heck we saw Kyron so I could stop tormenting myself...

Staying up late every night isn't helping Kyron. But I'm a Mom. And every time I see Desiree cry... I lose it. I want to DO something. If I could magically find this boy and hand him to her, I would.

Is the place you're talking about anywhere near (or on the way to) this:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110191"]7/24/10 - Law professor finds bloody child sock on Black Butte & questions the system - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Random questions relating to a sighting we reported... I'm going crazy wondering if I'm crazy thinking I saw him, or stupid for not having realized it sooner.

Does Kyron use a white inhaler?

Like Legos or Star Wars?
Have a DS? Have or want Lego Star Wars for the DS?
Is it known if LE was with Kaine and Terri on the morning of Saturday the 5th? Can Kaine's wherabouts at that time be accounted for?
Any connection to Clackamas County in general, or Estacada in particular?

I hadn't heard anything about Kyron using or needing an inhaler. Thank you for reporting this. I would go nuts wondering too.

That's a good chunk South of Estacada, but if I DID see Kyron the day after he went missing it sure widens the search area, right? We no longer have the tight timeline. My fear is if I DID see him.... I saw him with Kaine, and Kaine seems to be acting more grief-stricken. I don't really want to think what that means... My hope would be if it's Kaine he was trying to leave Terri and did have Kyron stashed and things went further than he'd hoped and he didn't bring him home because of police involvement. But if something went wrong?

I was called back 3 times about my tip. Which may be an accident, MCSO is busy, and they've been working their posteriors off.... But.... 3 times seems to me not an accident, given that they seem to be ruling some tips out immediately? But they didn't seem terribly impressed with my tip. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it because I feel guilty.

I'd give up just about anything to have this poor kid come home. If it was him I saw.... he was unspeakably, unbearably sweet.

I hadn't heard anything about Kyron using or needing an inhaler. Thank you for reporting this. I would go nuts wondering too.

That's the thing that is driving me crazy. Normally I don't follow these cases, because I can't. And I spent 10 days thinking, "'nah, can't be" because I didn't know that his biological parents weren't his married, custodial parents. Didn't make any sense to me that one of his parents could be so far away the day AFTER Kyron went missing. I assumed that after something like this LE was with the family 24/7, so how could one of the parents be someplace else 26 hours or so after Kyron went missing?

After I learned more details about the family it seemed less implausible, but I wasn't convinced. Still, I got to the point where I felt I had to call even if I was an idiot, and once I found out about about them going to the gym, I started to wonder if it COULD have been Kaine I saw.

I've never wanted to be wrong about something so badly. I was at a two-day event in Estacada, and the first day (Friday) my teen sat in my car and ran my battery down, and I had to be back early the next day. It's almost 90 minutes from my house. If I had not fallen into bed early and seen the 11pm news.... I would have recognized him, and no way would he have gotten away. So if I saw him, and something bad has happened since....

I want to be wrong. I REALLY want to be wrong. He needs to come home.

That's a good chunk South of Estacada, but if I DID see Kyron the day after he went missing it sure widens the search area, right? We no longer have the tight timeline. My fear is if I DID see him.... I saw him with Kaine, and Kaine seems to be acting more grief-stricken. I don't really want to think what that means... My hope would be if it's Kaine he was trying to leave Terri and did have Kyron stashed and things went further than he'd hoped and he didn't bring him home because of police involvement. But if something went wrong?

I was called back 3 times about my tip. Which may be an accident, MCSO is busy, and they've been working their posteriors off.... But.... 3 times seems to me not an accident, given that they seem to be ruling some tips out immediately? But they didn't seem terribly impressed with my tip. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it because I feel guilty.

I'd give up just about anything to have this poor kid come home. If it was him I saw.... he was unspeakably, unbearably sweet.

This post gives me chills. In all the reports of possible sightings of Kyron, I can't think of any where they're described as him being with one of the parents. Kaine is pretty unique-looking. You really feel it was Kaine you saw? And they called you back 3 times. That concerns me.

I know the police refused to comment on whether Kyron had any medical conditions. I wonder if this may be one of those details they keep secret to determine if a tip is legitimate, and perhaps you hit on something with the inhaler.

This kind of gave me chills. The people I saw the Kyron look-a-like with were both wearing ball caps. At first I thought it was Kaine and Terri. The woman had curly red hair coming out of the back of her ball cap, but it was more strawberry blonde, and she was taller and thinner and younger than Terri. Then I thought it was Desiree, but there's no way in HECK she is responsible for this. I think the woman was a bit younger than Desiree, and still a bit thinner, and maybe a bit shorter. Desiree seems pretty tall to me.

The man was a dead-ringer for Kaine, except that he had at least 1-3 days stubble. Although looking at Kaine, I'd say he was maybe 20 lbs thinner but of the same tall lanky build. Then again, the person I saw was wearing a jean jacket. And a ball cap, again, low over his eyes. Both of which may have been enough to fool me about his weight a bit.

This makes me wonder, is it possible a relative of Kaine's has him? A friend who looks a bit like him? A scorned girlfriend?

I also find it interesting how many leads didn't get followed up on at all, but MCSO called me back 3 times. My sense was they weren't terribly impressed with my information, but maybe I'm just being too hard on myself, since it seems odd they'd call me back 3 times and not call other people back at all?

I wish I knew if they had some way to rule out what I'd called in. I keep searching, searching for any bit of evidence to prove that I didn't see Kyron. Still can't rule it out.

This kind of gave me chills. The people I saw the Kyron look-a-like with were both wearing ball caps. At first I thought it was Kaine and Terri. The woman had curly red hair coming out of the back of her ball cap, but it was more strawberry blonde, and she was taller and thinner and younger than Terri. Then I thought it was Desiree, but there's no way in HECK she is responsible for this. I think the woman was a bit younger than Desiree, and still a bit thinner, and maybe a bit shorter. Desiree seems pretty tall to me.

The man was a dead-ringer for Kaine, except that he had at least 1-3 days stubble. Although looking at Kaine, I'd say he was maybe 20 lbs thinner but of the same tall lanky build. Then again, the person I saw was wearing a jean jacket. And a ball cap, again, low over his eyes. Both of which may have been enough to fool me about his weight a bit.

This makes me wonder, is it possible a relative of Kaine's has him? A friend who looks a bit like him? A scorned girlfriend?

I also find it interesting how many leads didn't get followed up on at all, but MCSO called me back 3 times. My sense was they weren't terribly impressed with my information, but maybe I'm just being too hard on myself, since it seems odd they'd call me back 3 times and not call other people back at all?

I wish I knew if they had some way to rule out what I'd called in. I keep searching, searching for any bit of evidence to prove that I didn't see Kyron. Still can't rule it out.

So are you saying you have informed LE you believe you saw Kyron, and they have called you back three times? Am I understanding correctly?

So are you saying you have informed LE you believe you saw Kyron, and they have called you back three times? Am I understanding correctly?

They did, one woman from MCSO called me about my TIP, I spoke with her but told her I had called AMW because I was sure enough that I wanted a human to question me thoroughly without losing more memory to more time. She took a detailed statement and thanked me for my help.

A different woman called from MCSO, I said someone had already called me, she stammered a bit and asked if I'd be willing to speak with her, which of course, I was. I answered more questions, gave the same statement. She called me back again about a week later, asked to hear my story, didn't ask any questions, sighed softly, thanked me and hung up.

I took that last call to mean my info was no good (this was around the time everyone seemed so focused on TH) and I let it go.

Until things didn't add up, and I still couldn't rule out that I'd seen Kyron. So now I comb the internet endlessly hoping that I did not let a missing child slip through my fingers simply because I was too "tired" to watch the 11pm news on Friday June 4th. Because if I saw him, I'm not sure how I can justify not calling sooner. Except I didn't want to hinder an investigation with a tip that seemed implausible.

They did, one woman from MCSO called me about my TIP, I spoke with her but told her I had called AMW because I was sure enough that I wanted a human to question me thoroughly without losing more memory to more time. She took a detailed statement and thanked me for my help.

A different woman called from MCSO, I said someone had already called me, she stammered a bit and asked if I'd be willing to speak with her, which of course, I was. I answered more questions, gave the same statement. She called me back again about a week later, asked to hear my story, didn't ask any questions, sighed softly, thanked me and hung up.

I took that last call to mean my info was no good (this was around the time everyone seemed so focused on TH) and I let it go.

Until things didn't add up, and I still couldn't rule out that I'd seen Kyron. So now I comb the internet endlessly hoping that I did not let a missing child slip through my fingers simply because I was too "tired" to watch the 11pm news on Friday June 4th. Because if I saw him, I'm not sure how I can justify not calling sooner. Except I didn't want to hinder an investigation with a tip that seemed implausible.

Aw *hugs*

Please don't be too hard on yourself.

I don't think they would have called back 3 times if they thought it wasn't worth investigating.

Okay, forgive me for being confused, but as usual, I am.

Could you please give the the date, aprrox. time and location that you thought you saw Kyron. The color and make of the vehicle, if you can remember of course. And the date you heard from the MCSO. This will just help squash rumors, etc. I am not doubting that you thought you saw him at all!

Okay, forgive me for being confused, but as usual, I am.

Could you please give the the date, aprrox. time and location that you thought you saw Kyron. The color and make of the vehicle, if you can remember of course. And the date you heard from the MCSO. This will just help squash rumors, etc. I am not doubting that you thought you saw him at all!

No, when someone is confused by something I say, it's usually my fault. I have an autoimmune disease, and sometimes I mix up words, calling a fan a phone, sound alikes and look alikes, and other transpositional errors. It's part of my "charm" (cough!).

I believe I saw Kyron with a man and woman in Estacada on June 5th, sometime before noon. I would actually put it closer to 11. But a lot of time has gone by. I know better when it wasn't than when it was. The man looked very much to me like Kaine. The woman was harder to tell, but as sure as I am that I saw Kyron (more so) and Kaine (only slightly less so) I'm positive the woman with them was neither DY or TH, though she looked to be a younger, thinner, taller version of TH with lighter hair, and a slightly shorter, thinner version of DY, with slightly lighter, strawberry hair. I only saw her profile, but some of her attitude was very.... distinctive, and the only two people I am sure I did NOT see with this little boy are TH and DY.

They were standing near my chair, not in a car. The little boy I believed to be Kyron was looking at my son's game system and talking to the adults about it. My son at first was not sure it was Kyron based on a picture. He is Kyron's age, and autistic. He has a hard time with facial recognition, because he does not look at people's faces, but their mouths, and would tend to recognize a face making only the same expression. However when he caught me watching video of Kyron, he asked me where I found the video of the little boy we saw at the event we were at (he did not connect the video as being Kyron, but as being the little boy we saw). It would fit with what I know of him that he would recognize video but not pictures, particularly since he was pretty engrossed in a game at the time (not sure what he would have noticed had I not told him to say hi to the little boy, but he is the one who picked up on the white inhaler).

It took quite a while for me to hear from MCSO the first time.

Beyond that.... I.... have been talking with people I trust about how much to say. And I am not sure I want to go too much further, yet. But feel free to ask direct questions. Just be prepared to hear... I'm not sure I should say yet. I will try and give as much information as I can without crossing the line and feeling I'm putting a child at risk (or risking getting a grieving mother's hopes up needlessly). The thing I can't escape, is if I'm right, MCSO is holding this close to the vest for a reason. I already feel guilty for the delay in my report, I don't want to feel further guilt relating to derailing their investigation in order to figure this out.

I will be the first to admit, there is a very good chance I'm wrong. Problem is, this is very emotional. I'm of two minds because every way my mind goes, it could be bad news for Kyron, and I just can't face that. I want to see the news footage of DY hugging her son, a happy reunion and beyond that... nothing else matters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back