Possible Vandalism/Message To Daddy on Wall of Hope

MsFacetious

What a Kerfuffle...
Reaction score
"Multnomah County deputies are looking into possible vandalism at the Wall of Hope at Skyline School, where missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman vanished on June 4.

It appeared someone tried to rip down a handmade, laminated banner with the message "Helping Hands for Kyron."

"Other people who were visiting the Wall of Hope said they were upset about a message someone wrote on a sign. The message read, "I love you daddy. You will see me in another time and place where 'I' Kyron (Special K) is no longer in pain, where 'she' can no longer hurt me. Dad I am safe. I love you pop."

http://www.kptv.com/news/24513410/detail.html

"Multnomah County deputies are looking into possible vandalism at the Wall of Hope at Skyline School, where missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman vanished on June 4.

It appeared someone tried to rip down a handmade, laminated banner with the message "Helping Hands for Kyron."

"Other people who were visiting the Wall of Hope said they were upset about a message someone wrote on a sign. The message read, "I love you daddy. You will see me in another time and place where 'I' Kyron (Special K) is no longer in pain, where 'she' can no longer hurt me. Dad I am safe. I love you pop."

http://www.kptv.com/news/24513410/detail.html

I have no words.......

:snooty:
That is just wrong. What is wrong with people???:furious:

TY for posting this link.

This is really sick and shows just what kind of :crazy: comes out in a tragedy.
Not only will Kaine see that note but so will Desiree and Tony. :cry:

jmho

There are some damned sick puppies out there. :furious:

Although I do have to wonder if they called him "special K." It's not been mentioned in the news that I recall.

And now, I am reminded of BTK and his use of cereal boxes. UGH. People are so twisted, I swear.

TY for posting this link.

This is really sick and shows just what kind of :crazy: comes out in a tragedy.
Not only will Kaine see that note but so will Desiree and Tony. :cry:

jmho

IMO, those people should have quietly removed that message and kept their damned mouths shut. No need to talk to the media about it.

Pathetic. I hope they find out who did this.

There are no words.

Although I do have to wonder if they called him "special K." It's not been mentioned in the news that I recall.

I have seen the term "special K" used on other fourms. I do believe it was used as a term of endearment.

I would have called LE and told them about it.
It might be of interest and maybe they could obtain some forensics.

But hey that is me.

jmho

I was wondering the same thing .. :waitasec: WHO calls Kyron "Special K" ?

I would have called LE and told them about it.
It might be of interest and maybe they could obtain some forensics.

But hey that is me.

jmho

I agree. No need to involve the media, though.

Here is the handwritten message:

24513330_640X480.jpg

http://www.kptv.com/news/24513410/detail.html#

The word "pop", I wonder if that was ever used in the Horman household.

That word just seems like its from an older generation.

The word "pop", I wonder if that was ever used in the Horman household.

That word just seems like its from an older generation.

I wonder too... my kids call my husband "pop" ....

Since we really don't know what happened to kyron or who took him from the school, I would have hoped LE would have some sort of surveillance on this place. But I guess not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back