2010.08.06 JVM Tommy gets 15 years, Grandma Flo Hollars on "Issues" to react

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen GMF look like this nor heard GMF speak like this - a shell of a person, very devastated tonight (IMO).

She does appear much less enthusiastic this time around, although she still wants to make everyone understand that SHE is the ONE who notified LE where to look..............:innocent:

Thanks to everyone for the blow by blow. I might be remembering this wrong -- haven't searched through transcripts yet -- but when Chelsea, Flo, and Annette were on NG discussing who told whom where to search, etc., I seem to recall that Flo started to say that Chelsea told her LE should search somewhere but Chelsea cut her off before she finished. Does anyone else remember that?

Is it possible maybe that he wears glasses and only has the sun glasses? I can't see why else they would allow him to wear them in court unless he needs them because they are prescription.

He does seem to wear them all the time unless he is being booked, LOL. I'm just wondering why shades, I guess they would look cooler in lieu of regular spectacles?

Thanks to everyone for the blow by blow. I might be remembering this wrong -- haven't searched through transcripts yet -- but when Chelsea, Flo, and Annette were on NG discussing who told whom where to search, etc., I seem to recall that Flo started to say that Chelsea told her LE should search somewhere but Chelsea cut her off before she finished. Does anyone else remember that?

Hummmmmmmmm, I think LE needs to get Chelsea back down to Putnam County and do a bit of talking. I keep remember the jail phone call when Misty was trying to tell her that one person they really cared about and one person they didn't care that much for were involved. So, my question is, how did Chelsea get all the information about the place where Haleigh was disposed?:waitasec:

OMG, I just noticed that I passed the 5000 post mark.................!:woohoo:

Big_burst.gif
Congrats!

Hummmmmmmmm, I think LE needs to get Chelsea back down to Putnam County and do a bit of talking. I keep remember the jail phone call when Misty was trying to tell her that one person they really cared about and one person they didn't care that much for were involved. So, my question is, how did Chelsea get all the information about the place where Haleigh was disposed?:waitasec:

I know, I'm quoting my own post..............I just wanted to point out that Misty supposedly said that Tommy showed her where the spot was.

Dunno Maybe he broke his regular glasses and can't afford another pair...... I'm guessing.... don't know peeps.....but for them to allow a prisoner to have shades would be unusual I think. And, you just don't see a judge ordinarily allow people to wear dark glasses while testifying .

I remember one day I broke my glasses and was waiting for a repair and had to apologize all day for wearing my shades....... This is pure speculation on my part.

Dunno Maybe he broke his regular glasses and can't afford another pair...... I'm guessing.... don't know peeps.....but for them to allow a prisoner to have shades would be unusual I think. And, you just don't see a judge ordinarily allow people to wear dark glasses while testifying .

I remember one day I broke my glasses and was waiting for a repair and had to apologize all day for wearing my shades....... This is pure speculation on my part.

Yep, I agree. The last time I was in court I watched a baliff walk up to a man and knock his cap off of his head...............

Thank you, there's a lot of blood, sweat and tears as well as a couple of time-outs in those 5000 posts...............

CONGRATS!! I'm not too far behind you and feel the same about the blood sweat and tears...No time outs for me..yet..BUT have thought for certain quite a few times... I deserved to be....JMO

o/t: I am still wondering about the recent visit between TN and John Merchant = wth is/was that all about?
wish I could have listened to the scanner this afternoon to see if any of the deltas (detectives) made a visit to chat with MC in St Johns. Kinda sux not learning anything about whats going on with her. wonder if TN has ever visited MC?
Wonder when TomC will be moved? Wonder if he is spending time with Sr.? Wonder if he is close enough to smack the "U know what" outta RC for getting him into this mess in the first place? ... o how I wish I were sitting in Putnam County jail tonight! (with no charges pending-LMAO)
Actually, re: the photo of momma Lisa in court today - this is the best I have seen her look in a long time.
Hank Sr is probably wearing prescription sunglasses as he lost or broke his other ones. I know the feeling, I am wearing glasses that only have one arm as it broke off! Glasses are dang expensive!

this is exactly what I was thinking. precsribed. I doubt county would give him his shades, for court.

I DO I DO!!
I was sooooo worried about it.
~WHEW~ I can eat again.:croc:
not trying to be mean, but how in the world would GMFlo know how Misty feels? I mean really...even if they're talking, & Misty said it, how does GMFlo know that's she's telling the truth?

I wish Flora would tell more about why she thinks Joe is the main one who did something to Haleigh. Jr. says that he saw a man dressed all in black take Haleigh. Surely he would have told if someone were there yelling and demanding a gun from Misty. I still think the kids were alone and Jr. heard Haleigh crying while being taken out and pulled the covers over his own head. They're just trying to make their story match Jr.'s story or to match what Jr. might have seen and heard later on after Misty came back and found Haleigh either dead on the path or missing. Those two wives of the brothers have to know more than they're telling so far.

OMG, I just noticed that I passed the 5000 post mark.................!:woohoo:

Here's to celebrating a great run by a great WS poster!

:Banane35::Jumpie::aktion033::balloons::aktion033::Jumpie::toast:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members