Police flier shows photos of Spicher, asks questions

TheCynic

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this; if it belongs elsewhere, please move/delete. This is from KGW today:

PORTLAND – Police are circulating a new flier as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman and this time it has photos of his step-mom’s close friend, DeDe Spicher.

The police flier shows three photos of Spicher and asks, “Did you see DeDe Spicher anywhere in the area on June 4, 2010?”

It also contains more photos of Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman and her white truck, as well as more questions about both.

There is a link to the questionnaire.

Full article here

The questionnaire asks: Were you in the area on June 4th, 2010 between the times of 9:45 am and 1:00 pm? Same time line as DeDe went missing from work.

So does that mean that they think she hasn't told all?

The flyer:

Attachments

• spicher+flier_1.jpg
    spicher+flier_1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 216
  • spicher+flier_2.jpg
    spicher+flier_2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 135
So sad this flyer didn't come out sooner. I can't remember who I saw roaming around 2 days ago, much less 2 months ago.

It's interesting that the color scheme/brightness/contrast in the pictures has seemingly been manipulated to make the women appear more similar in appearance, IMHO.

I wonder what area of town these flyers were sent to?

and i agree i couldn't be sure of who i saw or what vehicle i saw or who visited me - 10 weeks ago.

So I imagine this is what the press conference will be about....no?

This case is starting to really get to me. All of this going on and they can't make an arrest and they can't find little Kyron!

These flyers are SO unusual to me! Has anyone seen this kind of flyer released in a case before where they haven't even named a suspect???

This sort of indicates DS is not working on an immunity deal...

Definitely sounds like the GJ is not going all that well if LE has just now released this new flyer. I could see it if the flyer was out a month or so ago but just now???

To me anyone that does just now remember something I would be skeptical of...I mean for me to reminder a certain vehicle or stranger from 2 months ago just seems near impossible unless there was something REALLY unique about either of them.

It's interesting that the color scheme/brightness/contrast in the pictures has seemingly been manipulated to make the women appear more similar in appearance, IMHO.

They really do! The coloring of the photos, etc. Interesting, was that manipulated?

I have never seen this tactic used before in an investigation.

This case is starting to really get to me. All of this going on and they can't make an arrest and they can't find little Kyron!

These flyers are SO unusual to me! Has anyone seen this kind of flyer released in a case before where they haven't even named a suspect???

Patience...I know it's hard but they have to get everything lined up perfectly in order for it to stick. Without a body, it's much harder to convict. They just want to be sure they have it all. I would much rather they take their time and get it right. JMO

I also wish they could just find him too! :(

Meanwhile I'm feeling like a runaway freight train just narrowly missed us on its journey...

Dede has involved so many innocent people in her silly little game of cat and mouse.

How horrifying to be those places being searched...I only imagine what it's like and I get stressed.

The questionnaire asks: Were you in the area on June 4th, 2010 between the times of 9:45 am and 1:00 pm? Same time line as DeDe went missing from work.

bbm...i'm assuming since these flyers were mailed to people's homes, that "the area" Le is referring to is their own homes or thereabouts.

Le is wondering if these particular residents who received these flyers saw Terri, DD or terri's truck at or near their own homes. Am I reading this right?

If anyone comes forward now saying that yes they saw the women in the flyer two months ago but never mentioned it to anyone before this would their testimony be valued reliable in court? Even if they're sure about the women it would be hard to pinpoint the time of the sighting so much later unless there is something specific to set it apart from any other day TH and DS could have been there.

I guess two months is possible, and maybe they didn't think their observations were significant. There is a cold case from the early 90's in my previous hometown in which a couple of witnesses came forward 15 years later saying that they saw the victim and they were actually confirmed to be on the same street close to the victim by some security camera footage but sadly it didn't lead to any progress in the case. I think they had talked about their sighting when the case was in the news originally but they thought, nah, it can't be useful to the police because we know nothing.

I would hope that LE is very sure these two were working in cahoots. I'm sure a defense attorney is going to be crying "FOUL!" very loudly!!!

Can't you see it now? "My client was targeted by LE sending out flyers when they hadn't even arrested her. She can't get a fair trial".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back