Spicher was gone 3+ hours on day Kyron vanished

So, this reliable source knows for a fact that Dede left at 11:15.

I mean 11:30.

No wait, make that 10:00.

Errrr.... any takers for 9:45?

This is nuts. A child is missing. Stop the games. Where is Kyron?

What you said!

So let's pick...DeDe left at 9:45 a.m.

But people are wondering if she was in the white truck at the school at 9 a.m.? How was she able to be at work--according to LE's newest stuff--until 9:45 a.m. and also be lurking in the truck?

Sigh.

9 weeks and they're throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

So Terri was alone on the morning of the 4th, until two months later, when she wasn't and someone was sitting in her truck.

And on that same morning DS left at 11:15 or 11:30 except she left at 9:45. How could she have left abruptly or otherwise at 11:15 or 11:30 if she wasn't there until 1:00?

Who's on first!?!?

I hate this case.

Terri isn't the only one who can't get a story straight. LE is running a close second, IMHO. The eventual outcome may be Terri's proven guilt, but this reeks of desperation, IMHO.

I dont' think any of this makes much sense. It seems possible to me that the KGW or its source is relying on the Sheriff's questionaire regarding if anyone had seen those people or that truck between 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. And, speculating from that info that Spicher was missing at 9:45 a.m. If that is the case, then it is just speculation, imo.

In addition, in the KGW article, it says, quote: "The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who is cooperating with investigators, told investigators she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher."

I believe there is a mistake there, possibly in editing or proof reading? In any case, makes it hard to believe the whole article is accurate. Or, which parts are and which parts aren't accurate. JMO. - i.b.

I know everyone is excited about this new info, but to me it clearly states no closer to finding Kyron or what happened. I do hope LE has something more they are working with. The cell phones, flop, the emails (well, the clips of the emails) we have seen, flop. I hope they have lots more, but it does not appear that way. JMO.

Is the flier with Terri, DeDe and the truck just now being circulated? It appears to be issued by the Multnomah Sheriff's office. It that correct? Does this appear a little late in the game?

Why not just issue a flier with DeDe's photo on it? They already have the Terri and truck questionnaires back from the first requests. Why is it important to have Terri and DeDe pictured together by the truck? Why not ask about the mystery man at the same time.

I think someone is protesting a little too much. I'm sure DeDe's attorney is very interested in this development.

I dont' think any of this makes much sense. It seems possible to me that the KGW or its source is relying on the Sheriff's questionaire regarding if anyone had seen those people or that truck between 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. And, speculating from that info that Spicher was missing at 9:45 a.m. If that is the case, then it is just speculation, imo.

In addition, in the KGW article, it says, quote: "The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who is cooperating with investigators, told investigators she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher."

I believe there is a mistake there, possibly in editing or proof reading? In any case, makes it hard to believe the whole article is accurate. Or, which parts are and which parts aren't accurate. JMO. - i.b.

Right, Dede lives in a condo, not a house.

I know everyone is excited about this new info, but to me it clearly states no closer to finding Kyron or what happened. I do hope LE has something more they are working with. The cell phones, flop, the emails (well, the clips of the emails) we have seen, flop. I hope they have lots more, but it does not appear that way. JMO.

Exactly, we need to hear about tangible evidence of Kyron. Clothing found, glasses, anything....does LE have anything???

So let's look at this again.

"Initially, sources told KGW that Spicher left the location where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m. But Tuesday, those reliable sources said the window of time was even bigger and that Spicher was actually gone from 9:45 a.m. until 1 p.m."

Initially I was under the impression that the sources were a co-worker and possibly the owner of the home. Then it sounds like KGW is saying on Tues, those same sources said the window of time was even bigger.

I sincerely hope KGW didn't get the idea of it being 945 - 1 from the new flier. That is just wrong!

KGW has learned from "a reliable source".

Wake me up when they actually cite a source.

I don't know OR news. Is KGW more like the NY Times or more like the Enquirer? If it is a reputable newspaper/channel, then they have ethics to follow. Usually when they say "reliable source", they mean it. It would be highly embarrassing for a legitimate newspaper/station to report a rumor based on gossip.
Yes, sometimes news agencies make mistakes but citing a source as "reliable" usually means they have checked out the source and have reason to believe them. Like inside info from LE personnel, etc.
That being said, I will not put much stock into anything until I hear directly from LE. People can be mistaken.

I really want to know how 'abruptly left at 11:15' changed into 9:45.

I'm beginning to suspect that it's because when a 'source' has told stuff to a reporter, and then info is released such as the LE flyer with the times 9:45am to 1pm, that the sources have to change their stories to match other info or they don't look so... reliable. I guess they don't realize that the truth doesn't change, and changing one's story to match released info doesn't make you look reliable. It makes it look like one is simply making things up.

I don't know OR news. Is KGW more like the NY Times or more like the Enquirer? If it is a reputable newspaper/channel, then they have ethics to follow. Usually when they say "reliable source", they mean it. It would be highly embarrassing for a legitimate newspaper/station to report a rumor based on gossip.
Yes, sometimes news agencies make mistakes but citing a source as "reliable" usually means they have checked out the source and have reason to believe them. Like inside info from LE personnel, etc.
That being said, I will not put much stock into anything until I hear directly from LE. People can be mistaken.

KGW is reputable...more like NYT than Enquirer ;)

Like another poster said, I hope LE is using Terri and Dede as a red herring while they search for the true felon. Keep the true felon feeling confident hoping they slip up.

I wonder what the FBI thinks of all this. :crazy:

I think that the 9:45 -11:15 discrepancy might be explained if DS was concerned for her own alibi. So if TH and DS were doing something they shouldn't have in the neighborhood DS might have thought that she should make an appearance or a phone call to see if she's been missed halfway through and let the others see her or talk to her at about 11. So she says she's been doing some landscaper stuff in the back part of the property since 9:45 and the people she talks to think she has been accountable even though she was elsewhere. Then she's gone again, or is still gone. When the others miss her they think she just left because they talked to her just now. But maybe someone else saw her someplace.

Just a theory.

She was just making fun of herself because she could not get that phrase out right last night on Live TV. It means nothing.

So the prosecutor has this case before a Grand Jury and LE is still trying to figure out where Terri and Dede were that day?

This tells me LE has no smoking gun. There are no witnesses who saw Kyron leave with Terri, IMHO. They have no idea what happened, or at least, they can't prove it.

LE is hoping a questionnaire, distributed over two months after the fact, is going to bring them a smoking gun? Houze will eat a two-month-after-the-fact-witness as a snack and barely have to swallow.

This is RIDICULOUS.

Anyone know what Anita Kissee (from KATU) meant by the Murder Hire Plot on her FB? We were allowed to talk about the emails and Anita's facebook last night but now it's off limits?

I think she was referring to fumbling up the words MFH on screen or something.

The only way I can see these 2 not having something to do with Kyron's disappearance is if they were having a little fling (with each other, of course) and haven't come clean about it because they are embarrassed.

I'm not saying it to be funny. I am dead serious.

They need to just TELL THE TRUTH. Whatever that may be.

Where is Kyron???!!

Per the latest LE Flyer, it appears LE has reason to believe that DeDe was the one seen in the truck at Skyline. I guess tomorrow we will know if person identified was a male or female. It's certainly plausible that DeDe was at work early (my landscapers arrive at 7 am), was picked up by TH on the way to Skyline, returned to work and then left again. One thing is certain in my mind--it's more than a coincidence that DeDe and TH cannot (or will not) account for their whereabouts at about the same time on the day that Kyron goes missing. What are the odds? Also, although there are many differing opinions on the "look" on DeDe's face as she left the GJ, in my mind she looked smug and defiant. Odd, considering that the life of a 7 year old boy is at stake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back