Dede defends Terri - People Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that word "abruptly" has always driven me nuts...Strange word to use unless you saw someone jump up and run off or jump into a car. I just have to let it go- some people put less thoughts into their words than others...
Might be one of those things where you're working with someone and talking to them, and you turn around and they're gone.

Hi Nosy :)

I agree...and put it down to what I wrote above...bad writing...

Hi, C! Rainy day on vacay so here I am again...I must get off the computer...I must get off the computer...I must get off the computer...

Yes, the bad reporting and typos are really off putting...Must take another break from threads...

I think they were afraid.

I have by my bed, a can of mace, a can of wasp spray, and a crow bar.

A friend has a butcher knife between the mattress and the box springs. (Not okay I know.)

It is a bad area, you use what you have.

Convos oustside? Well, you cannot stay inside all day, media and LE were watching anyhow, so get out and get some sun and air.

Yes! I've read that wasp spray is the best thing to keep by your bed. Haven't got to it yet- thanks for the reminder!

I was first imagining her hitting someone with it (the extinguisher)- then realized she would spray it- I need more coffee and a computer break!

I think Miss DeDe has just dug herself a big hole with the "we went outside to talk about things so as not be overheard by LE" comment.

"Abruptly" left would mean someone saw her leave. How else would they know it was sudden and unexpected?

So why if she abruptly left did they look for her to eat lunch? Why wouldn't the person who saw her abruptly leave inform the others that she had left? Why would they call her to eat "lunch" if she left? Call her to find out why she left maybe? But wouldn't most people just think she had left to eat lunch and not call her to eat lunch?

IMO, those reports do not make sense.

I thought... she got a phone call on her cell and left abruptly.

Sorry, one more...

9. Why will she talk to People magazine, but she won't testify to a Grand Jury without immunity?

That is a rumor and speculation from a retired detective Bruce McCain who has NOTHING to do with this case. He seems to know less than WS'ers.

"Abruptly" left would mean someone saw her leave. How else would they know it was sudden and unexpected?

So why if she abruptly left did they look for her to eat lunch? Why wouldn't the person who saw her abruptly leave inform the others that she had left? Why would they call her to eat "lunch" if she left? Call her to find out why she left maybe? But wouldn't most people just think she had left to eat lunch and not call her to eat lunch?

IMO, those reports do not make sense.

your post got me thinking.....

could it be the unnamed person who saw dd "leave" - then left themselves as well - and did not return for "lunch" either. i wonder....

Based on what Dede has said to People do you think that the police should now name TH a suspect or person of interest? It seems to me that they should come out and say this and why they believe it. If they are questioning people and making it appear that they believe TH is behind then why don't they just say she is a POI? I think that might put more pressure on TH if she is guilty! JMO!!!

Seems there are 3 or 4 different versions of just about every detail - makes me wonder if it's the media, or if different versions are being given to different people, perhaps intentional.

Makes me very aware that there is NO obligation on the part of anyone to be truthful in the media. Terri, Dede and all involved can say anything they want to we, the people. Wonder if the different versions are intentional. moo mho

We aren't owed the truth. Kyron is.

That is a rumor and speculation from a retired detective Bruce McCain who has NOTHING to do with this case. He seems to know less than WS'ers.

He also said that DeDe couldn't know whether Terri did it if she was the the property all morning ( I thinks CBS). Robin Roberts said the same this morning on GMA..they must have had the same script writers...that's not what DeDe said. She said in her heart of hearts she didn't believe Terri was involved. Two folks that I thought I knew pretty well are in prison. One, even after the trial, I still don't think did it . It was an emotionally charged case involving an infant death. I knew him with his first family when all four children were stair-step toddlers. Those children don't believe it either. Long story. The second involved a law enforcement officer involved with illegal *advertiser censored*. Over the years, this person I had known since he was in high school showed me many acts of kindness. The proof was there. He was guilty. My heart didn't want to believe it but it was so.

Based on what Dede has said to People do you think that the police should now name TH a suspect or person of interest? It seems to me that they should come out and say this and why they believe it. If they are questioning people and making it appear that they believe TH is behind then why don't they just say she is a POI? I think that might put more pressure on TH if she is guilty! JMO!!!

I think they will when they are ready to arrest her. They have such a short time between arrest and trial, I think they will wait until the last possible moment. I don't see what LE gains be identifying her as a POI first. The more rope they give her, the more trouble she gets herself into.

I don't see how Dede's interview changes that.

Respectfully, I don't think you'll see them use the phrase POI at all. They'll just arrest her when they are finished crossing t's and dotting i's. If the pressure by the media isn't enough for TH already, naming her a POI isn't going to do much anyway....IMO of course!

ETA: I see citigirl and I are on the same page...what number page is it now anyway? 10,032?

1. I know of 2 people in this case of the many that have been interviewed by the GJ that have criminal attorneys-Dede and Terri.

2. If Dede was on the property, certainly she can say where she was an what she was doing.

3. She stayed with Terri for 11 days. Terri's parents stayed with her as well. There were other women that were there as well, as we saw on a video.

So why out of all of these people are Dede and Terri the only ones with criminal lawyers?

Every other person can account for every hour of the day?

I thought... she got a phone call on her cell and left abruptly.

I've seen plenty of rumors and speculations that she got a phone call, as well as plenty of rumors and speculation that she got a text, and then left abruptly. I've yet to see any article - MSM or not - to support it.

No, I don't think LE should hand something like that to Houze, or any defense attorney, on a silver platter. I'd much prefer that LE put their best efforts toward finding out what happened to Kyron.

:cow:

1. I know of 2 people in this case of the many that have been interviewed by the GJ that have criminal attorneys-Dede and Terri.

2. If Dede was on the property, certainly she can say where she was an what she was doing.

3. She stayed with Terri for 11 days. Terri's parents stayed with her as well. There were other women that were there as well, as we saw on a video.

So why out of all of these people are Dede and Terri the only ones with criminal lawyers?

Terri did NOT get an attorney until after the foiled MFH sting and RO. I think I would have gotten one as well. (Actually I think I might have had one long before then but I believe KH may have told her that she didn't need one and she listened - SPECULATION ON MY PART.)

If my picture went up on a flier regarding a missing child, innocent or not, you can bet your sweet bippy I'd have a lawyer ASAP.

Does anyone else think that the sitting in the yard talking contradicts the deadly fear for their lives just the tiniest little bit?

I mean, if they're so terrified that A Big Bad Man is out to get Terri's life and maybe Dede's too, why would they choose to sit in the yard of a very sheltered property engrossed in conversations making themselves the perfect targets for The Big Bad Man who might lurk in the woods with a rifle or something? Why not live at Dede's, maybe The Big Bad Man wouldn't know her address?

ETA: it could be A Tiny Woman too, I don't know.

As someone who lived in fear and could not move because I would have had to give my family my new address, I loved daytime and dreaded the darkest. I lived in a remote area, not a city. Darkness was terrifying because I could not see people coming up to the house. My neighbors were asleep so they could not watch out for me either. I had a hard time sleeping because every little sound woke me up. I was constantly on edge.

The minute daylight came, the fear subsided. I was much calmer...not completely feeling safe but not the paranoia. No one could sneak up on me because not only could I see them but my neighbors could see them. Noises were welcome because they were a warning to look and see what made them. They would not hurt me when they could be seen.

At night time, I was afraid to walk around the inside of my house. During the daytime, I left the slider open for my dogs to go in and out even when I was out of the room.

IMO, from the time we are children nightly time is more frightening....the bogeyman is only in the closet at night.

I have worked for lawyers for over 30 years and knowing what I know, I would get an attorney immediately and I would not talk without having an attorney present. Of course, if it was a matter of life and death and a child was missing that I was last with, I would answer where I was, etc. to the best of my ability as I know time is of the essence, however, I am naturally suspicious and I also know that I would be the first one suspected so I could see lawyering up pretty quickly to protect myself. I am actually surprised TH didn't get a lawyer sooner and this is another reason that I am on the fence.

Terri hired a criminal attorney AFTER Kaine said in the RO that LE told him she was involved with Kyron's disappearance and the MFH.

DeDe hired a criminal attorney AFTER Kaine and Desiree sent a statement to the media with allegations about DeDe obstructing LE and threatening to sue her.

IMO, Kaine's actions forced both of them to protect themselves. He may have meant well. But in trying to get them to cooperate more, it backfired. Even if I was innocent, after that, I would have hired an attorney for myself and told everyone I knew to do the same.

BTW, Free and I went to the farm. It would totally depend on where people were on the property in order to know whether DDS was there or not. When you drive in, there is a parking area that overlooks the south area of the valley. On the north side there is a hill with a house on it. We didn't go up the driveway to the top of the hill because even though it wasn't marked private, we weren't sure that it would be the right thing to do.

I have no idea what the working farm area looks like, but I do want everyone to know it has hills and inclines just like the rest of the terrain up there.

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...August 2010/?action=view&current=100_1447.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname