Tommy describes attack

LeLe1953

Former Member
Reaction score
Per NG page, it says Tommy said Joe killed Haliegh in a fit of rage when he couldnt find the machine gun. He said he heard noise, looked around the corne & saw Joe with his arms around Haleighs waist & then she was thrown into the back of the van.

First, how could 2 adults, Misty & Tommy stand by & do nothing for a poor little girl. 2nd, if true, what was so important about the machine gun? What made it worth the murder of a little girl? Where did Ron get that gun? Could it have come from Joe b/c it was used in a crime & Joe needed to get rid of it or have it kept somewhere? If so, could Ron have been threating Joe he was going to turn it over to LE if he didnt do something in return, maybe run dope??

If hiis story is true why hide Haleigh? Why didn't everyone tell this at first?
Then Joe would of been in jail, over and done with..........IMO.........more to the story!!!
and 3 main characters are in jail..........
Misty said her story would hurt 2 people. 1 cared for (Tim?) 1 not so much (Joe?)
and why in the world would Ron let this go on so long over a gun?

Per NG page, it says Tommy said Joe killed Haliegh in a fit of rage when he couldnt find the machine gun. He said he heard noise, looked around the corne & saw Joe with his arms around Haleighs waist & then she was thrown into the back of the van.
First, how could 2 adults, Misty & Tommy stand by & do nothing for a poor little girl. 2nd, if true, what was so important about the machine gun? What made it worth the murder of a little girl? Where did Ron get that gun? Could it have come from Joe b/c it was used in a crime & Joe needed to get rid of it or have it kept somewhere? If so, could Ron have been threating Joe he was going to turn it over to LE if he didnt do something in return, maybe run dope??

Does heard noise equate to hearing gun went off?

Does seeing Jo with arms around Haleigh's waist equate to Jo strangled her?

Thrown in the back of the van.. Someone forgot to mention the black bag.. When did that happen?

Was she put in the back of the van first and then put in the bag later..
I recall Tommy said.... she looked like she was just sleeping ..

Does heard noise equate to hearing gun went off?
Seeing Jo with arms around Haleigh's waist equate to Jo strangled her?

BBM
doubtful, can't be holding/firing a gun while having both arms wrapped around a possibly struggling child.

The part about this story that makes me wonder if at least SOME of it is true is that during the 911 call, Ron was sure someone "stole" Haleigh. I can't get rid of that. And I want to see Misty arrested for obstruction of justice if this is even true at all.

P.S. A link would be nice in here too. :)

given the source is NG, is this any new telling of the story by Tommy or is this just more rehash of earlier this year when this particular tale of the night's events were told by Misty and Tommy?

Bottom line...whatever happened, any of these people who witnessed it should have told the story right away to LE.

IF Joe did this, he would have been arrested and convicted. Because early in an investigation, evidence can still be found. At this late date, that is difficult if not impossible.

It really may be too late for anyone to tell a story that can be proven because evidence is gone for good now.

911 should have been called immediately, regardless. IF Joe was there and did anything, once he was away from the scene there was no longer any reason to fear he might harm anyone else. LE would have been looking for him and he could easily have been caught.

I do not believe JO did any of what he is being accused of. I do not know that he was not at the MH, but this crime did not go down at JO's hand, IMO. My firm belief is that if JO had done something like this, he would have killed everyone there so there would be no chance of them them telling later on. Many times a perp will kill even a cooperative victim of a crime, or even an innocent bystander, just to leave no witnesses.

JMO.

The part about this story that makes me wonder if at least SOME of it is true is that during the 911 call, Ron was sure someone "stole" Haleigh. I can't get rid of that. And I want to see Misty arrested for obstruction of justice if this is even true at all.

P.S. A link would be nice in here too. :)

Kimster, I can't ever find links..I don't even know how to bookmark a page or save a favorite..You don't know how grateful I am when others post them..

Let me add one more thing..Ron C knew from the beginning his daughter was never stolen...He knows exactly what happened to Haleigh..Please watch that first plea video again.. I would love to post it but don't have a clue how to find it...JMO

tlcox, thank you bunches..

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010...icious-attack/

Breaking rpt: Tommy Croslin saw cousin's arm around Haleigh

I don't know about anyone else, but IF I heard a noise and didn't know what happened and then saw someone with their arms around someone, my first thought would be they were trying to help them..
Not too much though IF they just threw them in the back of the van/car.. Unless they were trying to get them to the nearest hospital..JMHO

You can't really believe anything that comes out of any of their mouths. Who knows if THIS story is any more credible than any of the many others we have heard.

This case is maddening.

tlcox, thank you bunches..

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010...icious-attack/

Breaking rpt: Tommy Croslin saw cousin's arm around Haleigh

I don't know about anyone else, but IF I heard a noise and didn't know what happened and then saw someone with their arms around someone, my first thought would be they were trying to help them..
Not too much though IF they just threw them in the back of the van/car.. Unless they were trying to get them to the nearest hospital..JMHO

Em, I don't know why, but I am thinking about that 2:13a call. Lt Greenwood said that the first call related to this case came in at 2:13a.

I just wonder what was going on at that time of morning, that is related to this case? At first I thought maybe a fight was going on. A loud commotion. If it wasn't one of the main characters that called the police, I think someone else heard something or saw something that they were not suppose to. If one of the players made that call and for some reason my gut tells me that it was one of the Croslins, what happened with them around 2am? Could that be one of the reasons LE stayed on the Croslins like they did? Could that be why LE felt the Croslins knew something about Haleigh's case?

I don't know why your post made me think about that phone call. :waitasec:

So NOW Tommy and Misty want us to believe that they HEARD the attack against Haleigh, but didn't actually see it? OKKKKK

Also, in this version there is no black bag?

Then Joe would of been in jail, over and done with..........IMO.........more to the story!!!
Misty said her story would hurt 2 people. 1 cared for (Tim?) 1 not so much (Joe?)

Passionflower. Good question about Ron's reaction to the gun. I have some thoughts on that. The gun was probably stolen to begin with and illegal because it was not registered. Any information about the gun in his possesion would put Ron in legal jeopardy. To me the gun figures into the story as something Ron promised Jo as payment in a drug deal. That's one of the other reasons Ron would remain silent about the gun.
I believe Ron would hide facts about the gun from LE in order not to be arrested, it would be a federal charge, but less concerned about solving what happened to his daughter. I see Ron as that kind of parent. jmo

I'm thinking the one she cared for would be ToC and the one not so much would be Ron. IMHO

Within all the lies, lays a grain of truth. The truths comming. I hope it's soon.

Haleigh deserves a funeral and justice, and her momma deserves peace and justice.

First thing is I don't believe Joe was at the MH at all that night.

We have picture of Joe hanging posters but I still have not found one of Tommy hanging posters...also not convince that Misty with him.
View attachment joe hanging poster.bmp

Misty goes to TN and visit family....she sure was not scare of Joe than.

The "Joe did it story" make no sense at all any more.
The more they keep talking about "Joe and Gun" (I can see this has the title of a chapter in the book") get more ridiculous .

Tommy said that he think Haleigh was strangled. Really! why does he think this...and if she was lay out in the van like she was sleeping but really dead would there not be fluids? That why I believe there some bag of sorts and Haleigh was wrapped in a blanket.

Tommy said she was throw into St.John river. My theory on this is he leading LE in wrong direction he don't want Haleigh found at all. A blanket and bag will hold DNA. JMO

Lindsey throws Tommy and Tim boots away. (tape)
I think this was coded to mean LE has the boots. JMO
http://www..net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/dvd5/tommyldt.mp4

Tommy was at the MH earlier that day and than between 10-10:30pm.
I think Haleigh was already dead and removed at 10-10:30. IMO
I do think that the third person was also with Tommy but not Joe.

I think that this story has some truth to it.
IMO Misty murder Haleigh and Tommy and Co. cover it up.

Three things that would scare Tommy and Misty.
*Drug dealer(rule out for me)
*Ron
*prison and DP

JMO

Ron's deal make me sick... he wait until now to tell the truth why would he go and testify in a trial for Haleigh without a deal.:banghead:

OK. Let's see if I got this straight...Jo was clutching a screaming Haleigh. No! Jo had supposedly strangled Haleigh already. Then Tommy was peeking around the corner. What corner? Didn't Tommy say that Jo forced him to ride in the van at gun point? Or was it knife point? So I guess Jo saw Tommy peeking and went after him? Why didn't Tommy run off into the dark?

Ok, back to Misti. Misty was cowering under the covers hanging on to Jr. She saw Jo put Haleigh into a black bag. Jo couldn't have seen Misti and Jr or why did he not force Misti along and kill Jr too?

But Tommy saw Jo throw Haleigh into the van on the back seat and she looked as if she were sleeping. Therefor, no black bag.

So now what? On to the dock in the dark? But searches did not turn up Haleigh's body.

Next morning Misty is happily hanging flyers with a raving madman who she saw stuff a lovely little girl in a sack late night/early morning.

All righty, then! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

No wonder there have been no arrests pertaining to Haleigh''s disappearance. LE has to wade through ever changing stories.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back