FBI involved in case?

Jacie Estes

Medical Marijuana Advocate
Reaction score
Has an FBI profiler been involved in this case? A forensic psychologist would have a field day with the chantry clan.

Bottom line; there are two beautiful boys who need to be away from where they are now.

Has an FBI profiler been involved in this case? A forensic psychologist would have a field day with the chantry clan.

Bottom line; there are two beautiful boys who need to be away from where they are now.

text_welcome_152.gif

Ruby Red, THANK YOU for the welcome. Dragonflies have very special significance for me.

Thanks gwenabob! Spreading out from the bat cave. :D

Can you believe that jp has not been arrested yet?

Jacie Estes Just wrote a post on Friends and Family on FB; when I went to post it I was asked to give my cell phone or credit card number. Careful, seemes like someone is scamming on that site. Hackers?4 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Flag
Jacie Estes The message I received:

Jacie Estes Your account must be verified before you can take this action. Please verify your account by adding your mobile phone or credit card.

Jacie Estes Just wrote a post on Friends and Family on FB; when I went to post it I was asked to give my cell phone or credit card number. Careful, seemes like someone is scamming on that site. Hackers?4 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Flag
Jacie Estes The message I received:

Jacie Estes Your account must be verified before you can take this action. Please verify your account by adding your mobile phone or credit card.

That has happened to me at the Kyron Horman site. I don't know why for sure, but I think it is only when commenting on certain poster's posts. I think it has to do with what their security settings are, perhaps? I never did give them my phone number.

Sure would make sense...after all of the things said about the WVPD investigation, the FBI would be the ones to take a look.

Below info is from his Trib comments...

To qoute the FBI saying "that after revieving the evidence collected by WVPD that the Bureau did not believe he was involved with her disappearence and believed she was alive"...a FBI spokewoman declined to comment,(of coarse it's still an on going investigation) is a bold statement to make knowing that he is under the microscope...wonder why?

And what about the those U.S.Marshals...why U.S.Marshals?

Sure would make sense...after all of the things said about the WVPD investigation, the FBI would be the ones to take a look.

Below info is from his Trib comments...

To qoute the FBI saying "that after revieving the evidence collected by WVPD that the Bureau did not believe he was involved with her disappearence and believed she was alive"...a FBI spokewoman declined to comment,(of coarse it's still an on going investigation) is a bold statement to make knowing that he is under the microscope...wonder why?

And what about the those U.S.Marshals...why U.S.Marshals?

If you look up the mission statement for the US Marshals Service as part of the Judical system, you will note that they provide 24 hour protection to "all" witnesses that are in high threat situations. I would think JP would be considered be a high risk witness from threats or flight. So...I wonder how long they have been with them? This would explain a remark made on FB several months ago, about the three simular blue mini vans being seen at his dads home.

IIRC, JP was back in Utah early summer, maybe May?, and no one ever found out why and were questioning his appearance there. Given the above info of JP wanting or offering to talk to WVP and saying because the detectives on the case were not available on Fridays, etc?, he did not.

Could this have something to do with the alleged FBI statement? After hearing that maybe he went down to WV to talk to the investigators there, and he couldn't? Just thoughts........

If this is true, wouldn't the people closest to the case know it?

Did anyone go back to F&F FB account to see what kind of posts and info were being posted then...change of demeanor??

Maybe they were told, but believe in their hearts he did? I could see that.

Please don't slam me....I'm only trying to verify---somewhat--- of why they would have made this statement to the press. I know I wouldn't quote the FBI saying something if it wasn't true.....especially to the press.

IIRC, JP was back in Utah early summer, maybe May?, and no one ever found out why and were questioning his appearance there. Given the above info of JP wanting or offering to talk to WVP and saying because the detectives on the case were not available on Fridays, etc?, he did not.

Could this have something to do with the alleged FBI statement? After hearing that maybe he went down to WV to talk to the investigators there, and he couldn't? Just thoughts........

If this is true, wouldn't the people closest to the case know it?

Did anyone go back to F&F FB account to see what kind of posts and info were being posted then...change of demeanor??

Maybe they were told, but believe in their hearts he did? I could see that.

Please don't slam me....I'm only trying to verify---somewhat--- of why they would have made this statement to the press. I know I wouldn't quote the FBI saying something if it wasn't true.....especially to the press.

been lookin....I bet it was to give access to the sheds and storage to be searched. It would make sense to store the household goods in utah instead of washington under the circumstances. No " " evidence would leave the state. Good way to protect yourself if you know more than others.

I would never slam anyone who is being objective...keep looking follow your insticts instead of you emotions.

I love chocolote....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back