GUILTY MD - Emily Molin, 85, repeatedly run over by son, Berlin, 31 Aug 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
There was always something that bothered people in Darby about 58 year old Steven Molin. A bad vibe. Maybe because the sel-employed handyman set fire to a Dentist's office her was doing work on.

"He's a f------nut. Crazy, certified" said Paula Brown the former Darby Mayor. Whatever the ex-con did to vex people in the past nobody saw this coming.

Tuesday he was arrested in Maryland for running over and killing his 85 year old mother. He claims his mom fell out of the van while he was driving along in Berlin, Maryland, and that he backed up when he realized she fell out.

Molin's mom was living at Sterling Healthcare And Rehab Center. The picture in the paper looks like a really nice place. The Delaware County Offices For the aging had assigned a guardian for this poor lady because her son had previously abused her.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/top_story/20100903_Darby_man_accused_of_killing_his_mom__85.html

Wow he made himself a Myspace and commented to himself.

O.K. then. No content but odd all the same.

Darby, Upper Darby I just never know what's going down there. Like that Paula Brown who is just classic. A former Mayor who speaks like that.

http://www.myspace.com/420056025

Elderly abuse is rampant in America. It astounds me that this fruitcake was able to get close enough to kill her, after abusing her. Way too sad!

Elderly abuse is rampant in America. It astounds me that this fruitcake was able to get close enough to kill her, after abusing her. Way too sad!

Exactly, Sunnie. She was given a guardian yet someone had to let her get in that vehicle.

Unimaginable you live 85 years just to have your son run ya the he*l over.

Oh he's definately bona fide out there. No doubt. Insanity plea here we come.

From June 2011:

http://mdcoastdispatch.com/2011/06/17/son-gets-25-years-for-running-over-mother/

Steven Frederick Molin, 58, of Darby, Pa., last Friday was sentenced to 25 years in prison after being found guilty by a Worcester County jury in March of second-degree murder in the death of his mother, Emily Belle Molin...

He said things started unraveling when his mother was taken from him and placed in a nursing home, and the subsequent loss of the money he received to help pay for her care. On the day of the accident, Molin had taken his mother out of the nursing home and brought her to Berlin, ostensibly to visit her late husband’s gravesite...

Molin and his mother were scheduled to appear in court in Pennsylvania the following day for a hearing on the transfer of two pieces of property they jointly owned. The property was going to be transferred and the money used to help pay for her care in the nursing home... “The night of the accident, I was so stressed about maybe losing that property,” he said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back