Will there be a resolution to this case soon?

CASH

Reaction score
I have to admit that I am losing confidence that this case will be solved anytime soon. Does anyone still believe that LE is close to cracking the case, and if so, why? Will those poor parents linger in agony indefinitely??

I cannot imagine it is anywhere close to a resolution.

unless someone walks through the front door of the LE station and confesses I think we are pretty much at a standstill.

I fear not. There can't be a true resolution if Kyron is not found.

I hope for the sake of the family there is. At one point I believe LE said they would have it wrapped up soon and that was back in the beginning of this case.

I'd like to be proven wrong, so I'll say I don't think there will be resolution soon.

Who the heck knows? I'll say this though: I think LE is working it like mad, doing more than we can ever imagine.

Only if TH is guilty do I believe that there will EVER be a resolution (soon or otherwise). IMO if TH didn't do this then we are up a creek without a paddle, unless of course someone confesses.

Barring a confession or explosive new evidence, I don't think this case will be solved soon, if ever. Even if Kyron's body is found, evidence will have degraded, and if the location of his body is random, meaning it has no connection to his murderer, I wonder if this case will ever be solved. Finding his body is not an assurance of solving this case, IMHO.

When I give in to my personal beliefs about this case, I believe this case will be solved years from now, and it will be revealed that someone connected with the school sexually assaulted and killed Kyron. I believe other victims will ultimately lead to Kyron and will help this poor, sweet, defenseless boy tell his story. That's my completely subjective opinion.

I think LE is working hard and getting nowhere. The case is pretty cold, I think, except that LE probably still has a ton of tips to go through and interviewing to do. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point, IMO. I hope I'm wrong, especially because I still hope that Kyron will be returned alive.

If I were Kyron's parent, though, I would not give up hope. I couldn't -- it wouldn't be a matter of choice, I don't think, although I would go through many and frequent times of despair as the time without my child grew longer and longer.

I hope whoever took Kyron, especially if it is TH, has the capacity to feel guilt and that the stories about KH buying Kyron's school supplies and signing him up for soccer are making them feel even more guilty. Maybe someone who was (or is) involved won't be able to take it and will tell LE what they know. I know that's a far-fetched hope.

No, simply put.

IMHO there will be no resolution until Kyron is found.

There may very well be an arrest down the road (I'm starting to doubt it, but it could still happen).

But no, I don't think so. JMHO.

We don't know what LE knows. We don't know what evidence they have. I believe that Houze entering the case is why the DA is putting the evidence before the grand jury. If/when the grand jury returns with an indictment, we'll see things start to move... of course, with an arrest or two.

Without knowing what LE knows--which we don't--I think it's nescient to say that this is a cold case, that it's stalled, or that there will never be an arrest.

the only way I think it may even have a break at this point is if Kyron is no longer alive, and that his body will be found soon. I believe that if he is deceased, the arrival of seasonal changes may reveal his body or a gravesite. I have expressed this thought once before on here weeks ago and I still believe it to be a possibility. Of course as always, I hope Im wrong and he is still alive somewhere. This is getting beyond frustrating, this long out now. Im wore thin, yet I read every day and hope new news comes to light, and pray for him every day.

I have to admit that I am losing confidence that this case will be solved anytime soon. Does anyone still believe that LE is close to cracking the case, and if so, why? Will those poor parents linger in agony indefinitely??

I never believed that LE was close to cracking the case. By cracking the case, I mean obtaining sufficient probable cause to charge anyone.

Rather, all along, there have been signs that they have been scrambling and stretching for that, and more recently, with the Aug 11 press conference, that the prosecutor's office is doing the same.

I'm afraid the parents are in for a long hard road of pain. It's very sad.

We don't know what LE knows. We don't know what evidence they have. I believe that Houze entering the case is why the DA is putting the evidence before the grand jury. If/when the grand jury returns with an indictment, we'll see things start to move... of course, with an arrest or two.

Without knowing what LE knows--which we don't--I think it's nescient to say that this is a cold case, that it's stalled, or that there will never be an arrest.

ITA- Perfectly stated...

I guess it depends on what you mean by resolution. I do fear Kyron will never be found and that breaks my heart. But I do think there will be an arrest, just not as soon as I had hoped. :(

I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel on the Kyron case, but I grow less and less confident with each passing week that the precious little boy will be found alive. I'm even less certain that the person or persons who perpetrated this crime - whatever it may be - will eventually be brought to justice. jmo

Only if TH is guilty do I believe that there will EVER be a resolution (soon or otherwise). IMO if TH didn't do this then we are up a creek without a paddle, unless of course someone confesses.

BBM:

Maybe if they ever figure out what "this" is, we might have a resolution. Last I heard, they don't know what the crime is, much less who did it.

However... I can't see any reason to present the case to a grand jury if they aren't even sure what happened. In my experience, a GJ is for the purpose of getting an indictment against someone. So... what are they going to charge her with? What did she do? And are they certain that she did it, whatever it was?

It's just crazy. :banghead:

BBM:

Maybe if they ever figure out what "this" is, we might have a resolution. Last I heard, they don't know what the crime is, much less who did it.

However... I can't see any reason to present the case to a grand jury if they aren't even sure what happened. In my experience, a GJ is for the purpose of getting an indictment against someone. So... what are they going to charge her with? What did she do? And are they certain that she did it, whatever it was?

It's just crazy. :banghead:

Yes, wouldn't it be just nice to know what the charges the grand jury is even considering are?

When I sat on an OR GJ we were convened for three months. We met twice a week and heard many cases within that time period. Only one, which was a murder case, did nothing come of......we were told we MAY be called back, and that was 5 years ago, so I don't think that's gonna happen. LOL All the other cases we heard we either authorized indictment or failed. I may be wrong, but I think they can just pull the case away from the GJ and start over with a new GJ down the road. Will have to check that out with the legal thread though.

My belief is the police have no idea what happened, and don't have any evidence on Terri or anyone else.

So, no, I don't believe there will be resolution in this case any time soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back