2010.09.07 - Ron talking to LE per AH on JVM

Okay,what about this...just thinking out loud here. Maybe Jo had stolen a gun and went back to where he had been staying, Timmy's or maybe even Hank's and Lisa's and RC went there to confront JO; Haleigh was with him ??? I don't know, just fishing. Not even my opinion, speculation only.

bolded by me...

Quite possibly this is where the gun fight took place...at the Magnolia residence.....

What time are you speaking of and how do we even know she was at Ron's on Monday..
I know GGMS stated she went over there and saw an alive Haleigh,and gave Misty clean clothes to take inside the MH, but frankly I don't believe that story..
Tommy, as far as I know has never stated he was there that afternoon.. Lord only knows about the ac man..We don't even know who he is or IF he saw Misty there either..JMHO

You are right, Em....you've made me think about something else. Remember Misty said that Tommy had come over to smoke a joint with her? And the kids were out playing? Maybe they were over at the Magnolia address when it happened and that's why Tommy didn't mention being over at the mh. Not saying it didn't happen, just not where Misty said it did. JMO of course

Please refresh my memory...didn't the LE make the statement that it was possible that the homicide happened near the boat dock???

Is the Magnolia residence...NEAR the boat dock??

If the LE DID NOT search the Magnolia residence....What could they have searched and found for them to come to that conclusion??/.......

What is between the Magnolia residence and the boat dock???...Woods??? Fields???

bolded by me.....

IMO..taking all that we know....it seems to lead towards....something tragic went down .......at the Magnolia residence..
IMO...There was a clean up there by the various players and Ron's MH was "staged' to look like Haleigh was taken from there.....
all in my own opinion

BBM

that's what I am thinking, now. Along with them wanting LE to believe that haleigh was taken from the mh on Green Ln, Ron had to refute the claim that Misty was the one that picked Haleigh up at the bus stop and drove away in the opposite direction of the mh. They had to keep the focus on the mh because they knew LE would find nothing....because there was nothing to find there...JMO of course

HARRIS: Ronald, his lawyer told me today, Jane, believes that Misty is the key, just like law enforcement does. And, you know, he does concede that there was a fight over a gun. But we are going to wait and see what happens when he goes to sentencing June -- September 24. <snipped>
I'm once again confused by a AH statement. So is Ron conceding there was a fight with Joe over a gun prior to Haleigh missing, or is Ron conceding there was a fight over a gun between Misty, Tommy and Joe the night Haleigh disappeared?:waitasec:

JS did state to AH he saw Misty pick up Haleigh and drive in the opposite direction of the MH. My understanding is JS also gave this information to LE..
There has been some speculation, as of late, that it may have been Chelsey driving that van though, so I don't know...
I also recall JS stating that Austin, Tommy's son, got in to the same van as Haleigh did...Where they were headed to, I don't know, but either Chesley or Lindsey told AH Misty was staying at her parent's house while Hank Sr. and Lisa were in Gainesville...

bolded by me...

IMO...If Misty WAS staying there at her parents house (Magnolia residence), then IMO that would be the most likely place for her to have friends over...and Tommy coming over to smoke a joint....like it was stated..

IMO....Also, Misty could have been at the Magnolia residence when the A/C called and she went over to Ron's MH to meet him and Tommy and his kids went over with her...

all in my own opinion

Please refresh my memory...didn't the LE make the statement that it was possible that the homicide happened near the boat dock???

Is the Magnolia residence...NEAR the boat dock??
If the LE DID NOT search the Magnolia residence....What could they have searched and found for them to come to that conclusion??/.......

What is between the Magnolia residence and the boat dock???...Woods??? Fields???

Yes, the boat dock isn't that far from where Hank Sr. and Lisa were living on Magnolia at the time...

Ger has post pictures of the residence and the area around Shell Harbor in the Putnam County picture thread..JMHO

bolded by me...

IMO...If Misty WAS staying there at her parents house (Magnolia residence), then IMO that would be the most likely place for her to have friends over...and Tommy coming over to smoke a joint....like it was stated..

IMO....Also, Misty could have been at the Magnolia residence when the A/C called and she went over to Ron's MH to meet him and Tommy and his kids went over with her....

all in my own opinion

True, however I doubt seriously Misty had partying on her mind or wanted any of her friends over that night...JMHO..

BBM

that's what I am thinking, now. Along with them wanting LE to believe that haleigh was taken from the mh on Green Ln, Ron had to refute the claim that Misty was the one that picked Haleigh up at the bus stop and drove away in the opposite direction of the mh. They had to keep the focus on the mh because they knew LE would find nothing....because there was nothing to find there...JMO of course

bolded by me...

IMO....To further keep the focus on the mh...Ron made the statement that HE COULD NOT go back inside it....even after the LE said he could...to retrieve his stuff...

BBM

See that's what I don't understand....We have Ron's lawyer saying that Ron didnt ask Tommy to go check on Misty because Ron had been in touch with her during the evening. So would it be safe to assume that Ron already knew where Misty was, therefore, it was his reason for claiming that he did not ask Tommy to go check on her? If that's the case, then why the need to call Tommy at all? It was reported that the call was made to Magnolia St. address, so Ron called that house for a reason. Now, I think that's where Misty was all along and Ron knew that. Maybe this phone call was initiated by Ron while "Misty and Tommy were sitting on the couch":waitasec:.

There was once a theory (Emeralgem) that maybe when Misty supposedly picked up Haleigh that afternoon and headed in the opposite direction of the mh, that she was headed to the Magnolia address....that maybe Ron caught up with Misty there and something happened to Haleigh in that area. Too many things point towards this area: Tommy directs LE to this area to search the dock, Chelsea gives GMFlo exact directions to a spot in this area starting from the Magnolia address as to where to find Haleigh, Misty had to warn the Cummings that this area was going to be searched, The Cummings search this area for hours, then LE searched the area and turned this into a HOMOCIDE investigation......now we learn Ron called the landline of Magnolia address around 9pm-ish....
This is not a coincidence. But it fits. I, personally, believe that Ron called over to the Magnolia address. If Ron wasn't calling for Tommy to go and check on Misty, IMO, Ron was calling for assistance.

JMO of course

I know this has information has been given before but don't know where to quickly find it, does anyone just know and can tell me how far the Magnolia address is from Tommy's house on Tyler?

BBM

bolded by me..

IMO..If Ron is lying about he picked up Haleigh...and he lied about "there was no fight... over no gun ...over no cousin"...

AND.... he is saying he PASSED a Lie Detector Test???

IMO...His passing a LDT is ....in question....

I know this has information has been given before but don't know where to quickly find it, does anyone just know and can tell me how far the Magnolia address is from Tommy's house on Tyler?

It's about 5 miles.

you could be right, but when I think of Ron, the overriding characteristic, that jumps out, is him looking out for his own best interest. & I can see him lieing, to keep his name completely out of the motive, or until he was garunteed no criminal charges. MOO.

Too bad his overriding characteristic is not seeking justice for Haleigh. I could have overlooked a slew of bad-azz activities if he had only put all his carp aside and cooperated fully with investigators to find his daughter!

I think that it is very tricky to get any kind of records on the throw away phones...but didn't TN have a phone plan that she had Ron on? Thinking out loud here, just going off your post- Did he also have a throw away as well? If Ron was texting Misty, they could get 1/2 of the conversation...his part and responses but never know what Misty was texting back. I believe that is where all of this confusion lies however your post did make me think a little. I just think there are no electronic records, but it sounds unprofessional to just say so, or to admit not knowing how many phones were involved. So sad. I think if they had a phone call plan this case would be farther along. With the calls, texts and those dang pings I am always wondering about on paper.

Well, we know that Misty had a cell phone on her person when she received a call from Nay Nay and Misty quickly told her that she couldn't talk on that phone because it was bugged, or something like that. I remember at the time I was wondering why LE didn't have her phone in their possession as well as Ron's cell. (Remember his cell phone ringing away as he fell to his knees with Haleigh's photo and he never bothered to even look at it?).

So now, Tommy was supposedly at the Magnolia house?

.....a phone call he made to Misty`s parents` house that night was not to ask Tommy to go check on her.

On this “jailhouse” tape, Lindsey said Tommy sat up with her and watched TV before they went to bed:

Tommy: I didn't have no pills that day. Thats why I didn't go to work. Thats why I was laying around all fu_ _ing day.

Lindsey: Well not even that, but you would not have had the house clean, the dinner cooked and sat up with me and watched tv until we went to bed

http://www..net/indepth/Haleigh/may4021.mp3

There’s more than one not telling the truth in this tale.

It's about 5 miles.

Thank you. I was trying to figure out why Tommy would be at the Magnolia address answering Lisa and Hank's phone. He would have had to drive over. Maybe Misty was partying with Tommy and Joe and never babysat for Haleigh and Jr. Maybe the children were either alone and locked in the MH. An adult would have had to have left them in the MH if they were alone and locked in. Either Ron, Teresa, GGMS or Misty. So which one is it? Maybe Ron called for help with a very dire situation. I will always believe that Haleigh was located at the dumpster at one time. Three different dogs alerted on that dumpster. I tend to believe the dogs. Trying to piece this together.......:waitasec: with the little smidgets of information that we do have.

Tommy: I didn't have no pills that day. Thats why I didn't go to work. Thats why I was laying around all fu_ _ing day.

Lindsey: Well not even that, but you would not have had the house clean, the dinner cooked and sat up with me and watched tv until we went to bed

cleaned the house and cooked dinner??? That's an awful lot done for someone who didn't go to work and laid around all f-ing day isn't it?

Thank you. I was trying to figure out why Tommy would be at the Magnolia address answering Lisa and Hank's phone. He would have had to drive over. Maybe Misty was partying with Tommy and Joe and never babysat for Haleigh and Jr. Maybe the children were either alone and locked in the MH. An adult would have had to have left them in the MH if they were alone and locked in. Either Ron, Teresa, GGMS or Misty. So which one is it? Maybe Ron called for help with a very dire situation. I will always believe that Haleigh was located at the dumpster at one time. Three different dogs alerted on that dumpster. I tend to believe the dogs. Trying to piece this together.......:waitasec: with the little smidgets of information that we do have.
BBM

Wonder what he drove?

With her car totalled, Chelsea started driving the blue family van...

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

bolded by me..

IMO..If Ron is lying about he picked up Haleigh...and he lied about "there was no fight... over no gun ...over no cousin"...

AND.... he is saying he PASSED a Lie Detector Test???

IMO...His passing a LDT is ....in question....

It would be really nice if we had a copy of the questions asked, wouldn't it?????? LOL. The answers would be nice too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back