2010.09.07 - Ron talking to LE per AH on JVM

bolded by me...

IMO....To further keep the focus on the mh...Ron made the statement that HE COULD NOT go back inside it....even after the LE said he could...to retrieve his stuff...

That was all for show. He went back in there and even did interviews...so did his mother and his grandmother..

BBM

Wonder what he drove?

Wasn't Lindsey scheduled to be home from nursing classes around 10:00 pm? I'm wondering if he drove his red truck and Joe was called to come over with the van? Wasn't there a statement about someone seeing a truck at the dumpster for a while that night? White truck? Red truck? Sorry about all the questions, I'm full of them this afternoon.

Thank you. I was trying to figure out why Tommy would be at the Magnolia address answering Lisa and Hank's phone. He would have had to drive over. Maybe Misty was partying with Tommy and Joe and never babysat for Haleigh and Jr. Maybe the children were either alone and locked in the MH. An adult would have had to have left them in the MH if they were alone and locked in. Either Ron, Teresa, GGMS or Misty. So which one is it? Maybe Ron called for help with a very dire situation. I will always believe that Haleigh was located at the dumpster at one time. Three different dogs alerted on that dumpster. I tend to believe the dogs. Trying to piece this together.......:waitasec: with the little smidgets of information that we do have.

I believe also, Haleigh was placed in the dumpster..until other decisions were made...and dogs hit on it...OR...her blanket was thrown in there after Haleigh was "disposed of"..

Wouldn't Tommy's kids have been interviewed on what happened that day..since it has been said..Tommy and his kids were with Misty and playing...???? It could have been the kids were playing at the Magnolia residence...Not Ron's..

This latest information coming from Art Harris...seems to feel...to me...that things are beginning to "break loose" and perhaps more of a clearer picture to this puzzle..

If..Ron is to be......BELIEVED..

Or....is it more of......covering his....A............???

So now, Tommy was supposedly at the Magnolia house?

On this “jailhouse” tape, Lindsey said Tommy sat up with her and watched TV before they went to bed:

There’s more than one not telling the truth in this tale.[/QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------

BBM..Ya think?
But IF Lindsey really didn't get home until later that night, and the incident occurred in the late afternoon/early evening, Tommy could have been home when she arrived...I really would like to know the time Ron C made the call to Hank Sr. and Lisa residence to talk to Tommy...and IF it was really at 9:00 pm..JMHO

bolded by me..

IMO..If Ron is lying about he picked up Haleigh...and he lied about "there was no fight... over no gun ...over no cousin"...

AND.... he is saying he PASSED a Lie Detector Test???

IMO...His passing a LDT is ....in question....

From what I understand Ron took several Polys and they were all
inconclusive ( not failing or passing )

This latest information coming from Art Harris...seems to feel...to me...that things are beginning to "break loose" and perhaps more of a clearer picture to this puzzle..

Or....is it more of......covering his....A............???[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------

No doubt in my mind Ron C is attempting to cover his.....A.........JMHO

I'm just praying no one in LE is attempting to cover his or their....A.......JMHO

Or....is it more of......covering his....A............???

The Judge speaking directly to Ron, made it very clear to him that if he does not tell the truth, the whole truth on any case he testifies on or any information given to the court and if it is not the truth his plea deal will no longer be in effect and he will receive the full amount of time for each case. The Judge said to Ronald "Do you understand?"

(Bold/Red BM)
Wasn't Lindsey scheduled to be home from nursing classes around 10:00 pm? I'm wondering if he drove his red truck and Joe was called to come over with the van? Wasn't there a statement about someone seeing a truck at the dumpster for a while that night? White truck? Red truck? Sorry about all the questions, I'm full of them this afternoon.

Just thought of something after I saw your post (red truck...). I was looking at pics posted on a cousin (last name Cummings...) of Ronald's myspace page and there was a pic of Ronald's dad (Lester, aka Rooster) leaning against a truck - guess what color? Yep it's red, no joke! And it's not TN's truck, different make altogether. I saved the pic case it disappears...

From what I understand Ron took several Polys and they were all
inconclusive ( not failing or passing )
I only knew of 1 & he among others, (but their word means nothing), claimed he passed. Actually, I never believed he 'passed', & I would be shocked to learn that he has submitted to others. unless he's taking them now. Because he stopped cooperating with LE early on, & had lawyered up with a criminal defense attorney, & I'm almost sure that he would've advised against taking any more. But, you never know.

On this “jailhouse” tape, Lindsey said Tommy sat up with her and watched TV before they went to bed:

There’s more than one not telling the truth in this tale.[/QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------

BBM..Ya think?
But IF Lindsey really didn't get home until later that night, and the incident occurred in the late afternoon/early evening, Tommy could have been home when she arrived...I really would like to know the time Ron C made the call to Hank Sr. and Lisa residence to talk to Tommy...and IF it was really at 9:00 pm..JMHO

bolded by me..

I am having trouble understanding something... now that you brought up an important comment...(just bouncing a thought off your comment)

IF...Misty WAS staying there at her parents..at Magnolia....How would Ron know ...TO CALL TOMMY...THERE....at Magnolia????

How would Ron KNOW Tommy WAS there ..to reach him..and not AT his house...(Tommy's OWN house)

Was Tommy there with Misty ...and others.....and Tommy answers the phone..and it is Ron..TRYING TO REACH Tommy???

OR...was it Ron trying to REACH MISTY???..If so, they had been phoning and texting each other already...(according to A.H.)

And so by Tommy answering the phone, Ron needs a favor...of Tommy???

I would love to know ....what Ron asks Tommy to do...IF it was NOT to check on Misty....

just my opinions and suspicions..

There’s more than one not telling the truth in this tale.
& in court, Lindsey cried for Tommy & said she plans to be with him. boo hoo. I wish LE would arrest her 'inconsistant' self, & pull her out of this self imposed denial. I'm really mad at this girl. & she threw away Tommy's & Timmy's work books. how considerate. All she cared about in those jail tapes, was Tommy sliding out of trouble, & getting back home to her. I guess her having her man around, is more important than finding Haleigh's killer. The same thing after he was arrested before. The reporter was asking about Haleigh, & Lindsey had to throw in there, that she wanted her man at home with her. Do any of these people give a rat's azz, about anybody besides their own self centered selves?

I know this has information has been given before but don't know where to quickly find it, does anyone just know and can tell me how far the Magnolia address is from Tommy's house on Tyler?

I have been looking for this myself. And lets not forget that the dogs hit at the dumpster, which I think is just behind the fence from Tommy's house?

Dee10, I found that odd, too. I was thinking that LE asked about the relationships between Ron and the people involved who were supposedly at the trailer that night...for a reason. I know we have heard about all the calls
made that night but something tells me that those calls were not only to Misty, he77, we know at least one of those calls was made to Tommy. IMO, Ron called quite a few people that night.
I think LE has phone records and that is why when Tommy got locked up in August, i think, they questioned him about that particular call between him and RON. I don't know if they got Ron or Tommy's phone records, but something tells me that Ron didn't just offer up that information to LE....so there had to be something in black and white. Ron did not deny that call was made but he denied the reason for the call. Not to mention that Ron initiated the call....So what did Ron want? IMO, this particular phone call is crucial to this investigation. This may even be when Tommy comes into play. It's funny how LE was focused on a call initiated by Ron to Tommy. IMO, LE has known for quite some time that Ron had information regarding what happened to Haleigh, they just couldn't get it out of him. IMO, that's why the drug sting was formed. It went as planned, and their main targets are now sitting behind bars with extremely high bonds. Ron included.

Who were all the people supposedly at the trailer that day? Jo, Misty, Tommy, GMSykes, A/C repair man, Teresa (per Lt. Greenwood)...am I missing anybody?

under-lined by me...

I agree...These are important statements...regarding the LE wanting to know the relationship of Ron...with these people...in the MH..that day...

IMO...some of these folks were NOT AT..Ron's MH that day...
They were at the Magnolia residence...Jo, Tommy, Misty, maybe Ron and maybe Haleigh and Junior..

IMO...Since Misty was staying over on Magnolia and NOT staying at Ron's on Feb 9...that the only folks who were at Ron's MH...that have been ACCOUNTED FOR....is the A/C man...And he may have accounted for Misty there..to let him on the premises..and Tommy if he came with her...The rest of these folks have not been PROVEN to have been there that day....UNTIL the 911 call that puts TN ..Misty.. and Ron at the home...The rest are just their account they were there...They have accounted for "each other"...perhaps to establish an alibi for Ron..again..all in my opinion

IMO

BBM

that's what I am thinking, now. Along with them wanting LE to believe that haleigh was taken from the mh on Green Ln, Ron had to refute the claim that Misty was the one that picked Haleigh up at the bus stop and drove away in the opposite direction of the mh. They had to keep the focus on the mh because they knew LE would find nothing....because there was nothing to find there...JMO of course

That could also explain why Rc said he picked H up at the bus stop, and TN said she did. They didn't think of that little issue and forgot to coordinate their stories. MOO

Thank you. I was trying to figure out why Tommy would be at the Magnolia address answering Lisa and Hank's phone. He would have had to drive over. Maybe Misty was partying with Tommy and Joe and never babysat for Haleigh and Jr. Maybe the children were either alone and locked in the MH. An adult would have had to have left them in the MH if they were alone and locked in. Either Ron, Teresa, GGMS or Misty. So which one is it? Maybe Ron called for help with a very dire situation. I will always believe that Haleigh was located at the dumpster at one time. Three different dogs alerted on that dumpster. I tend to believe the dogs. Trying to piece this together.......:waitasec: with the little smidgets of information that we do have.

And how does the van with the scratches and dents, had been moved, fit into this?

Tommy: I didn't have no pills that day. Thats why I didn't go to work. Thats why I was laying around all fu_ _ing day.

Lindsey: Well not even that, but you would not have had the house clean, the dinner cooked and sat up with me and watched tv until we went to bed

cleaned the house and cooked dinner??? That's an awful lot done for someone who didn't go to work and laid around all f-ing day isn't it?

This soundsd to me like she is trying to let him know what her story is so he can say the same thing. moo

If misty did not stay at tommy's or ron's on Sunday night, who drove her to ron's on Monday?

Didn't NayNay say she dropped Misty at her brother's house in the early morning hours on Monday? I assume it was Tommy's house.

I've been thinking about the morning that Ronald almost plowed down JS and some of the children at the bus stop. I'm thinking that perhaps Misty did stay at Tommy's and maybe she drove his son to school that morning. Ron sees her just as she drops the child off and Ron goes after her in hot pursuit. Remember, Ron had been looking for her all weekend. Ron catches up to the van and then tells Misty to GET IN THE CAR. They drive Haleigh back to the school and Misty walks her in. I believe it was reported that someone at the school verified Misty did indeed walk her to her classroom.

I could never reconcile Misty NOT being with Ron the night before, yet walking Haleigh to her classroom that Monday. This way it sort of fits. It also explains why Ron went screeching through the bus stop at a high rate of speed.

Just a thought on that...

I'm really disappointed if this is all Ron is giving LE. I'm sure AH doesn't have the whole story, but really, what didn't LE have before? A liar not admitting to a fight? I'm assuming they already had the phone records. Please, say this isn't all they're going to get.

I know this may be way out there but I've always wondered if the first call to LE (not the 911 call) where LE cruised by 116 Tyler, if the call involved trying to find Misty (a minor) instead of having anything to do with Haleigh. Ron may have called in a favor, or Teresa may have made the call for him to LE to get someone to check at Tommy's home to see if Misty was there. Both Ron and Teresa appeared to be desperate to find Misty and get her to the Cummings MH that night. This could also explain the comment on the dispatch logs about "she was last seen 1 - 1/2 hours ago at her residence". Maybe they were talking about Misty at her parents home and the comment did not have anything to do with Haleigh...............?

bolded by me...

I have always been puzzled by this call...This opinion could be the answer...I have been thinking it was Haleigh they were speaking of...but if Misty they were speaking of...that would make more sense...

IMO...WAS... this Ron's and TN's ..."set up" of Misty...????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back