2010.09.07 - Ron talking to LE per AH on JVM

I can tell you I was there and the Judge was not kidding. He was very serious and was very good at getting his point across to Ronald. There was no cover up going on in the court room that day.

I for one won't believe anything Ron or any of these other people say unless they can PASS a LDT.:snooty::twocents:

lol...BOOTS is right. I have no edit button, & can't figure out how I hit that K...& when I proofread? I see what I intended to write, & not what's actually there, lol, so I saw BOOTS until you pointed it out. sorry.

No problem, dodie20! I thought I might have missed something about some books, lol.

I agree with you "how will they know?" I would think more polys would be needed and some proof? of the truth. I do believe that the State is going to make sure they are getting the truth.

The state attorney told me they are doing everything they can. I believe him.
He is smart and right on top of everything. No fun and games will be tolerated by this state attorney I can tell you that.

Do you know if the SA trusts PCSO? Just curious.:waitasec:

I for one won't believe anything Ron or any of these other people say unless they can PASS a LDT.:snooty::twocents:

I agree....passing one would lend credibility to their statments...which brings me back to Ron ....He is now saying Misty is the key...

So is Misty going to be questioned again??....ANOTHER poly?????

I agree....passing one would lend credibility to their statments...which brings me back to Ron ....He is now saying Misty is the key...

I doubt Fields will let her take another poly. Don't you?

Do you think that after all these months in jail Ron just came to the realization that Misty is the key?

AND HE MARRIED HER!! :banghead: Sorry justus for shouting. It's all a :croc:

No problem, dodie20! I thought I might have missed something about some books, lol.
it's kind of funny, because the words 'Tommy' & 'Books' seem a little odd, in the same sentence... maybe as in, 'the judge threw the book at Tommy', but that's about it.

Do you think that after all these months in jail Ron just came to the realization that Misty is the key? Wow I am impressed.

Took him long enough didn't it? Smart boy that Ron.:rolleyes:

Do you think that after all these months in jail Ron just came to the realization that Misty is the key?

IMO...Ron has know this whole story...from the beginning...and has used everyone.....

I agree about the poly...Fields will nix that...

Do you know if the SA trusts PCSO? Just curious.:waitasec:

I know the State Attorney is in charge of these cases. It is the same State Attorney in all these cases..Misty, Ronald, Tommy ect. You should have heard the great case the state presented on Tommy for sentencing. And they were right on top of what Werter stated about Tommy helping in the HaLeigh case. The state attorney told the judge that everything Tommy gave them was nothing but lies. And that Tommy was there and knows what happened to HaLeigh and he refuses to talk. The Judge listened intently. I was there his is not second hand.

I agree with you "how will they know?" I would think more polys would be needed and some proof? of the truth. I do believe that the State is going to make sure they are getting the truth.

The state attorney told me they are doing everything they can. I believe him.
He is smart and right on top of everything. No fun and games will be tolerated by this state attorney I can tell you that.

I am aware that you were in the courtroom that day when the judge warned Ron that he had to comply, or else. Since I was not there, and since I see no reason for you to pull the wool over my eyes, I will take what you have posted to heart and really try to muster up a bit of faith that justice will be served--not swiftly, but served nonetheless. Thank you very much for your post.

I know the State Attorney is in charge of these cases. It is the same State Attorney in all these cases..Misty, Ronald, Tommy ect. You should have heard the great case the state presented on Tommy for sentencing. And they were right on top of what Werter stated about Tommy helping in the HaLeigh case. The state attorney told the judge that everything Tommy gave them was nothing but lies. And that Tommy was there and knows what happened to HaLeigh and he refuses to talk. The Judge listened intently. I was there his is not second hand.
thanks...did you get the 'vibe', (for lack of a better word), that LE suspects Tommy as the murderer, an accomplice in the murder, or covering for the murderer? or did they keep that completely under wraps?

This is good to know. Thanks for the information. I do get a little impatient sometimes.:crazy:

I think the dumbest thing Werter has done so far, (legally speaking), is trying to use Tommy's 'cooperation' in the Haleigh case, to lower his sentence. I couldn't believe they had the gall, to go there. But I guess if you're running with a story, you've gotta run fast. Actually, & even though it would've been a pink elephant, in the room, I think they would've been better off, leaving Haleigh out of their part of the equation. & just played defense when the SA brought it up. I really believe, when this is all over, that Tommy's 'thumbing his nose, at Haleigh' attitude, is gonna be used against him. I know I won't forget it. IMO, it's like he was shooting the bird, at her death, & treating the judge like he was stupid & had no sense.

I believe the story that Ron and Misty slept all day after getting Haleigh to school, because that was probably the norm. Junior must have regularly stayed up half the night and slept all day too, because he was awake and heard so many things the night Haleigh went missing.

Nah! I just can not see Ron and Misty sleeping all day Monday when the fight was still going on. Ron called/texted numerous times all night Monday night. There is no way IMo that they just slept all day Monday.

Thank you so much for the first hand information. I'm so skeptical that I can't help but wonder just how the judge will see Ron Cummings "new information". To me, it is Pure-D-BS, but I truly hope that the judge will see it as it really is, but I have to wonder why a deal was made on testimony that hasn't even been given yet. I do understand that the SA should have heard it prior to making the deal. I am forced to go on what I have heard so far and so far it is BS. I surely hope that this BS is not what the deal was base upon. How are you going to feel if you are there in September and hear no more than any blogger has heard and Ron gets a slap on the wrist. I'm sure you will feel totally betrayed. I'm hoping that you do not have a reason to feel that way.

If Ron and Misty were communicating via text messages 70 plus times how was that possible when we have been led to believe Misty's phone was off from 8:30 pm-3:15ish am?
I'm so glad you brought that up, twall. It was never verified that Misty did not answer her phone the entire night. (I finally stopped pointing that out some time back because no one seemed to be listening.:snooty:) We've heard there was an argument between the two around 8-8:30. Apparently, there was a window of time afterward when she didn't respond to Ron's calls and/or texts, which is what prompted Ron to call around looking for her (Tommy's house? Hank, Sr's house?). That led people to assume she didn't talk to Ron at any time before he arrived home at around 3am. Shoemaker tried to set the record straight on that point when he said they did speak later in the evening, but no one listened to him, either.:waitasec:

What time are you speaking of and how do we even know she was at Ron's on Monday..
I know GGMS stated she went over there and saw an alive Haleigh,and gave Misty clean clothes to take inside the MH, but frankly I don't believe that story..
Tommy, as far as I know has never stated he was there that afternoon.. Lord only knows about the ac man..We don't even know who he is or IF he saw Misty there either..JMHO

My point was that we assume misty was dropped off at her brother's and I am going to assume for this question, it was timmy's.

So if she arrived at the MH on Green at some point, who brought her there? Did rc drag her back? Did JO deliver her? Somebody else?

I've pretty much convinced myself that the first (not 911) call was about Misty, not Haleigh. Teresa and Ron were trying like hell to find her and probably called in a "wellness check" just to find her, that is just how desperate they were. Someone at Tommy's residence told them that they had seen her 1 - 1/2 hours ago at her residence. IMO, that means that Misty was seen at her parent's house, most probably by Tommy. I'm assuming that Tommy immediately called Misty and told her that LE had been by there to inquire where she was and she had someone come and get her and take her immediately to Ron's MH. Tommy probably took her to his house and she was seen walking and talking and crying on the phone near Ron's MH and then we read about a neighboe hearing a woman scream (did Tommy tell her what had happened and what he had been pulled into to help Ron and his mother out? Since Misty refused to answer the phone at her parent's house did she miss out on any information about what was happening at the MH? Until much later, around 2 am?

Good thinking about Misty's arrival time. It's pretty clear Misty had just the basics and little time to learn the complete script for the 911 call. She was worthless when it came to explaining what happened or imparting vital information of a missing child. And, from what we overhear, Ron was angry and frustrated. Just who was he directing his anger at the most - the 911 operator, LE or Misty?
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back