8/20 Ron takes plea, will testify in Haleighs trial

RC's sentencing on his three remaining trafficking charges is set for 9/24. When Tommy was sentenced, the judge commented that it was very clear that Tommy "is a drug dealer" and proceeded to sentence him to more than the minimum mandatory. I hope to see a bit of fair and impartial judgment on the part of this judge when it comes time to pronounce sentence on Ron. Because, if Tommy is clearly a drug dealer, so is Ron, and since Tommy got a higher sentence than he or his attorney were expecting, so should Ron. IMVHO.

Good point Kr. I wonder if it will be the same judge. Anyone know how many they have down there?

Good point Kr. I wonder if it will be the same judge. Anyone know how many they have down there?

It's the same judge for Ron, Misty, Tommy and Hope.

In St. Johns it's the same judge for Misty and Donna.

I have enjoyed talking to all tonight, but I am going to bed b4 I fall out of this chair. Nite all. Will pray for justice for Haleigh.

Really liked your post krkrjx, it all makes sense to me, except for one thing.
I don't think Crystal has the backbone for very much. Not nice? But, I do believe true.

I think Crystal has HAD to grow a backbone since January and if she suspects that Ron or Misty are in any way contributory factors to Haleigh's disappearance, her anger will turn to resolve. I imagine she beat herself up pretty good over the past 19 months about woulda coulda shoulda kind of stuff, but I have to believe she has a sense of purpose now. All, JMO but I am really rooting for Junior to have a future and, IMO, his best shot involves him staying with his mother and AWAY from PC.

I think Crystal has HAD to grow a backbone since January and if she suspects that Ron or Misty are in any way contributory factors to Haleigh's disappearance, her anger will turn to resolve. I imagine she beat herself up pretty good over the past 19 months about woulda coulda shoulda kind of stuff, but I have to believe she has a sense of purpose now. All, JMO but I am really rooting for Junior to have a future and, IMO, his best shot involves him staying with his mother and AWAY from PC.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so, for that little boy's sake! One thing to consider is even if Crystal continues to be a doormat where RC is concerned, her mother is not! I think Marie Griffis will do anything she can to prevent Junior from being in RC's custody again, at least until such time as Junior is old enough to contribute to that decision.

JMO.

Not sure if this is already up somewhere-

Just on HLN: Tonight on JVM Issues Ron has new information regarding the timeline the day/night Haleigh disappeared.

Why is he just now sharing this?????????????????

Not sure if this is already up somewhere-

Just on HLN: Tonight on JVM Issues Ron has new information regarding the timeline the day/night Haleigh disappeared.

Why is he just now sharing this?????????????????

I just saw that, alwaysonmymind! I came straight here to see if there was any update.

I am already wondering how this is going to be spun. Probably nothing at all, but I am interested in hearing whatever it is!

I just saw that, alwaysonmymind! I came straight here to see if there was any update.

I am already wondering how this is going to be spun. Probably nothing at all, but I am interested in hearing whatever it is!

Me too LaLaw.

Why now?? :waitasec:

Maybe he's smarter than he looks.:croc:
I'm not trying to bash the players, but compared to most of these people, Ron is a genious. Actually, I agree with his mother on his IQ...I just wish he had used it to better his kid's lives.

I'm not trying to bash the players, but compared to most of these people, Ron is a genious. Actually, I agree with his mother on his IQ...I just wish he had used it to better his kid's lives.

Compared to most of these people my cat is a genius.

If Ron were a genius he would have remained behind the scenes during the drug transactions--just as involved but not obviously so, IMO.

well, I know 1 person who doesn't have to worry about being called a genius, lol ME...I can't even spell it.

Me too LaLaw.

Why now?? :waitasec:

I should have known that AH would be at the bottom of this 'Ronald is talking' deal. I would love for AH to have to reveal his 'sources'. I think they are all in that bald head of his.

Pardon me if I cannot believe a word of anything AH said tonight! His 'sources' is gonna get him in trouble one day, LOL.

Why is Ronald talking now after all this time? To save his hiney, IMO, but I think he may have forgotton he would have to tell the truth.

My head hurts!

:sick:

well, I know 1 person who doesn't have to worry about being called a genius, lol ME...I can't even spell it.

LOL, dodie20! That's okay, 'cause you know more important things than how to spell genius. I have CRS because I am getting old!

i wonder how many articles and tv videos and transcripts could be put together to determine how many times rc said (there was no fight of a gun) and (mc no,s nothing ) but now mc is *the key* and maybe jo did it because now all of a sudden there was a (fight of these guns) and he was working but theres 25 calls and the rest text totaling 90.come on you cant work and text..

i wonder how many articles and tv videos and transcripts could be put together to determine how many times rc said (there was no fight of a gun) and (mc no,s nothing ) but now mc is *the key* and maybe jo did it because now all of a sudden there was a (fight of these guns) and he was working but theres 25 calls and the rest text totaling 90.come on you cant work and text..

Five bucks says ConcernedPapa has it on a loop ready to go.

BBM :)

ITA with the bolded blazeofglory!

I work in an office, so texting and working, works for me... but when operating a crane, like we were lead to belive Ron did for PDM, i don't want to say it is impossible, b/c anything is possible, but i have a hard time beliving it. JMO

BBM :)

ITA with the bolded blazeofglory!

I work in an office, so texting and working, works for me... but when operating a crane, like we were lead to belive Ron did for PDM, i don't want to say it is impossible, b/c anything is possible, but i have a hard time beliving it. JMO

Not sure where the information came from that Ron operated a crane..He operated a forklift at PDM. He had only worked there for 3 months.

I'm still in shock that Ronald is getting a plea deal from the state. A reporter should have asked TN what she thought of her son's miraculous memory retrieval, concerning his daughter's disappearance.

If there is any justice for Haleigh, her "father" will get nailed to the wall. He had plenty of chances to talk about what he knows and he kept his mouth shut, until it benefited him. That, IMO, puts him in the same category as the murderer, maybe even worse, because he was supposed to protect his child...he's done everything but that. Ron protects Ron, just as he is trying to do now.

If he gives the state some truth about Haleigh's disappearance and it implicates him, in the crime, will the state be able to turn around and charge him accordingly ?

I'm still in shock that Ronald is getting a plea deal from the state. A reporter should have asked TN what she thought of her son's miraculous memory retrieval, concerning his daughter's disappearance.

If there is any justice for Haleigh, her "father" will get nailed to the wall. He had plenty of chances to talk about what he knows and he kept his mouth shut, until it benefited him. That, IMO, puts him in the same category as the murderer, maybe even worse, because he was supposed to protect his child...he's done everything but that. Ron protects Ron, just as he is trying to do now.

If he gives the state some truth about Haleigh's disappearance and it implicates him, in the crime, will the state be able to turn around and charge him accordingly ?[/QUOTE]

BBM: I would really like to know the answer to this one too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back