GUILTY VA - Alan Strieper for child abduction plot, Norfolk, 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Warning this link has parts of an online chat that are quite disturbing. The good news is the person on the other line of the chat is LE.

Alan Paul Strieper waived a prelim hearing and is charged with attempted kidnapping. Another article said attempted child enticement. Not sure if they are the same or not.

The 25 year old who is based in Norfolk carried on a chat with an undercover agent planning to grab a boy and kidnap and rape him. They actually set a date and all. Thank goodness he was arrested the day before this was all to go down. Scary da*n people out there.

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-norfolk-sailor-plot,0,2781427.story

O.K. this is way worse than I thought. Dead Kids Of Myspace have the actual entire chat. It is horrifying and vile. Strieper actually went to the airport to pick up the man he thought was going to help him kidnap a little boy and assault him. Thank goodness there was an informant.

Again it will make you physically sick. People need to know this goes on though. I mean this dude had it all planned out down to the duct tape. Just randomly was going to grab a little child.

http://thedeadkidsofmyspace.blogspot.com/2010/02/sailor-alan-paul-strieper-arrested-in.html

THANK GOD it was a fed he was talking to.

This is so frightening because you know there are more "Paul's" out there. And they are not talking to the feds but to other pedophiles.

I am literally sick to my stomach after reading at the links.

Wow.... I really tend to think of myself as desensitized to how many depraved sickos there are out there, but something on here completely shocks me at least once a week.

Thank gawd stupidity seems to be a common trait among these creatures (couldn't type the word men there).

Yikes, my nephew is a sailor in Norfolk...I wonder if he knows this creep...will ask him...

Yikes! I don't think I can read the links. I'm just glad the was caught before he could harm a child. Let's pray the Feds/LE can intercept more before another child is harmed.

I couldnt get through the whole chat log...it made me sick.
Wish everyone could see a picture of 'Paul' as yet again we see a young,clean cut good looking young man who wears the mask of normalcy.I still believe the majority of people only look out for the 'dirty old man in the filthy raincoat' and refuse to see the monsters next to them.

Slightly o\t but one thing I gathered from what I read from the chat log is that Paul claims its easier to find *advertiser censored* of younger girls but not of younger boys.......is that just due to the demographics of preferences?Is that because its easier to hide abuse of girls?

I'm sickened, and my mama hackles are raised to razor sharp points! I have 5 beautiful children, 4 boys and a little girl. I have always worried more over how my daughter appears in public. She says I'm old fashioned because I wont allow a 2 piece bathing suit, or shorts any shorter than her knee. I guess I somehow missed the fact that these demented individuals are targeting my boys as well ! I have thought nothing of letting my preschoolers run around in shorts on a hot day and splash in their pool. It disgusts me that this type of thinking is out there, and that I have to double my efforts to protect my children. Thanks for posting it, as vile as it was, because it helped me realize that there are indeed perverts interested in looking at my preschoolers! I may have to build a 10 ft privacy fence!

I don't know why some men are attracted to redheads and some women are attracted to short men, and I certainly do not know why anyone is sexually attractred to infants and small children. I do know that this individual had the ability to handle his deviant urges in another way through self-examination and counseling. Instead, he chose to feed his urges. I've grown a pretty tough skin over the years, but I must admit that I'm shocked at how easily Strieper made the decision take his perversion into the next stage.

How many Striepers are out there living in how many neighborhoods across the country? I wish all parents and grandparents of young children would read this article.

I'm sickened, and my mama hackles are raised to razor sharp points! I have 5 beautiful children, 4 boys and a little girl. I have always worried more over how my daughter appears in public. She says I'm old fashioned because I wont allow a 2 piece bathing suit, or shorts any shorter than her knee. I guess I somehow missed the fact that these demented individuals are targeting my boys as well ! I have thought nothing of letting my preschoolers run around in shorts on a hot day and splash in their pool. It disgusts me that this type of thinking is out there, and that I have to double my efforts to protect my children. Thanks for posting it, as vile as it was, because it helped me realize that there are indeed perverts interested in looking at my preschoolers! I may have to build a 10 ft privacy fence!

Sadly and unfortunately this is just one. Just one freak out there among God only knows how many. Mimimama just do a search of reoffending sex offenders I post on here all the time. Yes, it's frightening, but better to have some fear and be educated.

Indeed they want boys. I have a DD. I also have nephews. Trust me when those boys were in my care I watched them like hawks. I've posted many times how they'd get embarassed I would make them go in ladies rooms. No kid is getting hurt or stolen on my watch.

Mimi although this is scary we all have to remember that it's just as likely someone known to our kids can hurt them as well. Unfortunately I am a survivor of that and I had a police officer/Detective father and a "over protective" mother.

I'm in total agreement about young girls and clothing, but that's because I wanted my little girl to look like a little girl. She had plenty of time to grow up and wear da*n Daisy Dukes and tacky sandals. I was all about lace islet socks and dresses and boutique clothing with big bows in her hair. However, truth be told these perverts do not care. They as we read in this vile hat looking for kids who aren't being supervised. Kids walking alone to school. Kids that maybe a parent takes their eyes off them for a bit.

So, it's not about clothing style or weather it's a boy or girl. They are rejects these perverts. They can't be helped. They can't help themselves. It's up to us to protect our kids.

"Two and up"...I'm going to vomit. What a relief he wasn't ever able to go through with this.

My goodness, YES this story was so disturbing. Especially since I live in the area this sailor was stationed! When I heard of his plans to lure little children like MY OWN in MY AREA, I was sick. I am just glad he was caught before anything happened!!!

This is sickening. The most horrible part of all this, is the people that get caught are only the tip of the iceberg. It's sad and heart breaking.

I found this incident so disturbing that I saved his sentencing date on my calendar. I'd like to think that two generations of children will be protected from this predator, but the odds are he'll be out much sooner than 2045. That's if he survives in prison.

Judge Mark S. Davis showed no mercy for Strieper, who claimed he developed pedophilia after being molested as a child by a Boy Scout troop leader. Davis sentenced Strieper to 35 years.

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/09/va-beach-man-sentenced-35-years-attempted-kidnapping?cid=ltst

I found this incident so disturbing that I saved his sentencing date on my calendar. I'd like to think that two generations of children will be protected from this predator, but the odds are he'll be out much sooner than 2045. That's if he survives in prison.

Judge Mark S. Davis showed no mercy for Strieper, who claimed he developed pedophilia after being molested as a child by a Boy Scout troop leader. Davis sentenced Strieper to 35 years.

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/09/va-beach-man-sentenced-35-years-attempted-kidnapping?cid=ltst

Thanks button not enough for bringing us this news, Bessie.

I'd like him in there for life. Like you said though if he survives it even.

I really don't believe in violence, but shudder at the fact that these men are almost always in protective custody to prevent them being raped or killed by other inmates. Where is the protective custody for our babies? Don't they deserve it more than a pedophile rapist? This made me physically ill. I have 2 grandsons in their targeted age group. God, protect our children!

So many of the details of this case remind me of another pending case. That involves the arrest of Bakersfield, CA police officer, Chris Bowersox. A man arrested in Florida flipped on him and LE retrieved the transcripts of the two discussing snatching and raping little boys. There was also discussion of necrophilia, bestiality, murder, torture, and cannabilism. They laugh together about Dahmer and Gacy. All the while the police officer was on the streets of Bakersfield, working as an anti-graffiti cop. Yes, working with teens.

Lots of similarities. I think the most important thing to remember is that none of these cases are unique. Each is horrific and revolting but they occur again and again. They're surely not rare anymore. Bowersox has yet to come to trial.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95869&highlight=bowersox

it's really weird to me how enthusiastic he is during the convos - lol at the end of many (disgusting) sentences and exclamation marks and just general hilarity

I wish I had never clicked on that link!!! People like that sorry excuse for a human being make me sick!!! I am so thankful that it was LE on the other end of that conversation and that an innocent child was not harmed!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back