Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

I hate to say this, but I've had a nagging feeling that he will not be sentenced today. I think it will be delayed again, maybe till after Misty's sentencing. anybody else thinking the same thing?

maybe they are giving camera's time to be set up for live stream....wishful thinking here....praying that today be Haleigh's day!!

I hate to say this, but I've had a nagging feeling that he will not be sentenced today. I think it will be delayed again, maybe till after Misty's sentencing. anybody else thinking the same thing?

I've been saying that for a long time............

If i think about the pattern of how long this has been drug (no pun) out, then yeah i would feel the same...

But i am doing good this morning and i was a more positive outlook, so trying to think a "bombshell" will be dropped in the court room.....

Now going for third cup of coffee :) (i better slow down a bit, i feel like i am flying today...don't want to over think and hurt myself lmao)

If i think about the pattern of how long this has been drug (no pun) out, then yeah i would feel the same...

But i am doing good this morning and i was a more positive outlook, so trying to think a "bombshell" will be dropped in the court room.....

Now going for third cup of coffee :) (i better slow down a bit, i feel like i am flying today...don't want to over think and hurt myself lmao)

Oh, I sooo hope you are right and I'm wrong..........

Okay, it should be 9:30 in Florida! This judge needs to be like Judge Perry and get this proceeding going!

I'm ready too, Lil Momma. I'm working on my second cup of coffee....

Let's Go!

I forgot to put the pot under the coffee drip, didn't check it until mess had happened! Ugg! Had to mop floor, clean cabinet, clean out wet drawer under coffee pot, and still no coffee. Had to make a second pot! Guess my mind is on one thing only, Justice for Haleigh!:crazy:

Switching back and forth from TrueTV & HLN.

No mention of RC for awhile now.

Ron has entered the courtroom. per steve douglas twit

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998