Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

15 years that's all...

How much time will he actually serve in jail?

I'm not happy.

Thanks madjnlaw..I couldn't get the pic to link and open for everyone :)

Good job!

Wellllllllllllll, did the prosecutor go all wild and talk about Ron like he did with Tommy? Did the judge rant about Ron like he did Tommy? WTH?

Can the six figure fine be docked from any future salary Ron may earn?

:furious: WTH? IMO THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG IN THAT TOWN AND THAT IS WHY COBRA WAS SENT AWAY! BS I SAY! 15 YRS? :furious:
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

What happened to the evidence RC supposedly has on MC? Do ya'll think he will be in court on her sentencing to give that? Looks like this was all made up carp to get Rc a lighter sentence. This must be the way he beat all those other drug charges he has had. I agree, something is wrong in Putnam County! :sick:

He can make his first million trafficking in jail.

I am so heavy hearted this morning. Nothing for Haleigh. Nothing about what he possibly had to deal w/. How can he just say "yea I'll give you time line info if you"ll cut me a lil break." How can he use his daughter's name like that? How can any info he gives now help anything? I just know we are not going to hear anything anymore about Haleigh unless it's here amongst us humans here who have a want & need to have this beautiful girl remembered!!

I have never ever been diappointed in LE like I am right now. Why is there no outside investigation? This small town force can't be the last and final hope for a disappeared child!

I never bring crystal up because she had nothing to do w/ Haleigh"s disappearence but wth? Where is the public outcry from that side of the family? Why are'nt they protesting outside the courtroom, yelling for justice?

We must remember this is only for the drug charges.......I hope there is more to come after they take Haleigh's case to trial.

JMO of course

I pray your right, but at this point I have lost all faith in the justice system in that town. Ron has gotten away with a lot in his life and will continue to do so IMO. Something is very very wrong, if I were CS I would bring charges against him for having Jr. and Haleigh around while he was dealing...or at least Jr. In one of the tapes Misty mentions they have to pick up Jr. before Ron's next run. Bring any and all charges and ask for a different judge/juristiction... :cow:

Huge list of priors, and he got the same sentence as some of the first time offenders (oh, except for the *cough* so called fine which will never be paid). <sarcasm> This is really fair, mmm-hmmm. Judgement applied equally. </sarcasm>

ETA: OH I forgot, oh yeah, he's finally agreed to tell the truth about finding his own missing daughter after all this time. That makes it all ok. I am going to be sick.

What a "not so funny" joke! Will he actually serve 15 years???

considering it's a sentencing for prescription drug trafficking. He got more in florida then he would have here in canada. (if thats any consolation)

But he got the same amount of time as DB... her first offense. The same amount as TC, who had only 1 charge (if memory serves). RC had 5 charges, 2 dropped for evidence he is to give, but didn't give any evidence. :waitasec: Where is the justice. Maybe that evidence is coming on Misty's court date.:banghead:

hmmm, Perhaps there is a method to all this sentencing madness. Perhaps Misty will hear of Ron's lighter sentence, and assume she'll get the same. Only, she gets triple the sentence!! Wouldn't that make misty angry enough to spill the beans?

SO, if he doesn't pay the fine, is he held in contempt? (since it is court ordered)

SO, now that he has been sentenced, What would happen if, lets say, that HaLeigh's case goes to trial and Ron is called upon to answer some questions and the SA finds that Ron hasn't answered truthfully, would they add those two 25 MM back to his record and then chrage him with them, and re sentence him?

(wow all that coffee made me dizzy-- lone--- i think i am having the visuals..lmao)

Wellllllllllllll, did the prosecutor go all wild and talk about Ron like he did with Tommy? Did the judge rant about Ron like he did Tommy? WTH?

Tommy is a suspect in Haleigh's death, not only that he has admitted to being there when she was dumped. Then he had the nerve to ask for special consideration since he helped solve the case, when in fact he may have killed Haleigh.

Ron Cummings is not a suspect in Haleigh's death.

Simply put they gave him a break because he is not involved. Remember the SA asked for 30 years for Tommy. I wonder what he will ask for Misty.

Ronald Cummings, Father of Haleigh Cummings, Gets Sentenced
"snip" http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=168541&catid=17
9/24/2010
PALATKA, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings agreed to plead guilty to three of the five drug cases against him in August, in exchange for two of the cases being dropped.

He was sentenced to three years and a $50,000 fine, 15 years and a $100,000 fine, and 15 years in the three cases, to be served concurrently.

The concurrent sentences mean he faces 15 years total.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back