Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Good idea Madj. At the very least, I wonder if Crystal could file a civil suit against Ronald? If successful, at least she would be assured he will never make a penny off of Haleigh's name or her story. I mean....I'm assuming Shoemaker expects to be paid somehow.

I really don't think CS can bring any charges against Ron for drug trafficking? If she could, he could just counter sue her. I have never heard of that type of lawsuit? all these players did drugs so don't think it would go too far?. maybe one of the attorneys can answer this one..

15 years - GOOD!~ I hope Misty gets the max penalty....it's about time.

Well I am going to look on the bright side of this, at least he is off the street for awhile. But I am wondering if he cannot pay the fine do they keep him in jail? Here if you have a fine and are pulled over or something like that then you go to jail if you have not paid it. Don't forget he has to be a good boy in jail to get out with good behavior and I cannot see that happening with his bad boy attitude.

Well just got home to read, 15, 15 and 7 to run concurrently ! Why even use the breath and just say 15 years.

This is carp, Tommy got 15 for less and so did Hope and Donna, what just is it that Ron is holding to get this treatment about Haleigh, the dude will be out in like 5-7.

Disgusting :shakehead:

Lindsay's timeline is off and Chelsea can't figure it out? To not be able to figure it out , it must be pretty bad. Lindsay has covered for Tommy, and she may be the key instead of Misty. TOMMY called Joe at Chelsea's home. Tommy was up to something instead of Joe, and got Joe involved. That proves it. I like the image of Ron cursing and screaming at Hank because he knows it will get back to Tommy, and was so hoping that Ron would confess to having them get guns and drugs out of the trailer before calling 911. Maybe he did, but nothing is being done towards finding who took Haleigh. To me, the pic with those two touching tongues doesn't mean much. It's typical of the type people they are, if they would deal drugs with a kid missing then the pic is nothing. There Misty is in NYC with her hair in a dorky pony tail and no makeup trying to look cool. It's pretty disgusting, but typical.

Well just got home to read, 15, 15 and 7 to run concurrently ! Why even use the breath and just say 15 years.

This is carp, Tommy got 15 for less and so did Hope and Donna, what just is it that Ron is holding to get this treatment about Haleigh, the dude will be out in like 5-7.

Disgusting :shakehead:

In Florida all inmates sentenced after 1994 HAVE to do at least 85% of their sentence. They can "gain time" of up to 15% reduction of sentence for compliance in certain programs/education/behavior compliance.

However if you read the rules about "gain time" those with minimum mandatory sentences are not eligible for gain time credits until the minimum is reached.

For example, if the judge had chose to exceed the 15 year minimum and send him to jail for 22 years, Ron would earn gain time after he had done 15 years, and received gain time for the 7 years that exceeds the minimum.

Minimum Mandatory means just that in Florida. They are going to serve fifteen years (with credit for the time they have already served while waiting for trial of course).

(BBM)
I agree. If 15 years is fair for RC then Tommy and Hope deserve a lot less.

My only hope is that the SA and Judge are using this to get at Misty, to make her realize she is going under the bus big time and RC only got the same as the others.

I don't think Misty is going to budge though, whatever she gets is going to be less than what she would get and ... in her mind at least she won't be tagged as a child killer/accessory in prison -- only a fellow druggie.

The only good news is that little Jr is going to be safe from RC for ~15 years so has a chance to grow and be nurtured in an environment that is safe and balanced [hopefully]. Sister missing and Dad in prison though....

A sad day for HaLeigh IMO, both that her daddy ended up in prison for 15 years and ... also no-one cares enough to bring her home and allow her to be respectfully laid to rest and visited by loved ones.

[RC,MC,TN], "Maybe you can publicly choose to believe in your own lies that HaLeigh is still abducted and missing but ... how can you privately live with yourself? May the truth eat into your conscience and destroy your very soul".

As far as I'm concerned their souls have already been destroyed and as far as their conscience goes, I hope they never experience a peaceful night's sleep again!!! If there is a hell, I'm confident the gates are open, ready, and waiting...
~ MO ~

Ya know Ron has a long Rap sheet and many of us have questioned why he has gotten off scott free so many times. This for me only adds to the list. Given the sentences of the other players in this case who have had less problems with the law it still makes me wonder Why? I can only think that the DA is still holding out hope to solve dear sweet Haleigh's case and to keep Ron in their pocket when and if they need him.

As far as the two children statement, grrr we all know there are three. What a mess all these people are. IMO no one will ever come forward and tell the truth. The reasons why the stories always change is because they were always messed up! They can't remember and just say whats fits depending on the questioning at the time.

I've never been on the Crystal bandwagon. She surely seems to have learned lessons in her life and moving in a positive direction. And honest to Pete, Butterbean is much better off in the environment he is in now, how in the heck could it be worse except he doesn't have his big sister Haleigh to love him.

OK so now Chelsea is questioning Lindsy's time line? Weren't they pretty tight until she divorced Tommy? Whose time line doesn't match up with Lindsy's? Timmy's? See something is wrong here. So now we are going to pit brother against brother? Or does Chelsea's time line vs Lindsy's differ?

What??? Croslin wasn't isolated and alone when she was dealing drugs, Ronald was right there with her along with a bunch of other relatives. She looked pretty happy to me. "Babbyyy..."

I'm confused, I thought TN allegedly offered to pay Misty to babysit.

So he got a plea deal for giving them nothing in exchange? He's gonna get off lighter because he agreed to testify against Misty and say he knows nothing? :waitasec:

And Misty had money? Teresa's comment is totally ridiculous!

:sick::sick::sick: Why did I look? Oh man that is just gross!!

OK so now Chelsea is questioning Lindsy's time line? Weren't they pretty tight until she divorced Tommy? Whose time line doesn't match up with Lindsy's? Timmy's? See something is wrong here. So now we are going to pit brother against brother? Or does Chelsea's time line vs Lindsy's differ?

Grandma, both Lindsey's and Chelsea's timeline differs significantly from the "Joe done it" story apparently being put out by Tommy and Misty.

The window of opportunity is, at best, very narrow for all that's being said by these two. If their story is even remotely true, there have been some serious lies told by both of the brother's spouses.

Grandma, both Lindsey's and Chelsea's timeline differs significantly from the "Joe done it" story apparently being put out by Tommy and Misty.

The window of opportunity is, at best, very narrow for all that's being said by these two. If their story is even remotely true, there have been some serious lies told by both of the brother's spouses.

Yep, it looks like Chelsea is protecting Timmy and Lindsey is protecting Tommy. Interesting!

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, and other family members were in the courthouse parking lot after the sentence, crying. They said they were deeply disappointed at the sentence.

"I don't want my son to grow up without his father," Sheffield said as she wept.

She hoped the drug cases would reveal some clues to her daughter's disappearance. Sheffield believes Cummings ex-wife, Misty Croslin, and her brother, Hank, hold more information. The Croslins were arrested on drug charges too.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=168541&catid=3

Thanks Papa.....

I get the impression that the Croslins are tight as long as you're a part of the clan, but once you're out, they turn on you. Lindsey divorced Tommy, so she's out & it looks like Chelsea is turning on her. But that's ok, because when Misty was on the outs with them, Tommy turned on her by snitching that she wasn't home that night. & look how that's backfired. He's still trying to worm his way out of that mess. & I fully expect this to backfire on Chelsea. These people just can't resist the temptation to get back at each other. I've thought for awhile, that Lindsey & Chelsea are gonna bring their men down.

Four down and one to go. Stung, snagged, and sentenced. Five people will spend a very long time behind bars.

Are we any closer to finding Haleigh?

a really disgusting photo!
and his baby was 'missing'.............

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member