WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder why it is only 2nd degree murder. That to me means he might not have been the person that committed the actual crime. Maybe he just helped dispose of her body?

I just read that first degree is more of a planned murder and second degree is more like a murder committed during a fight (not planned).

Speculation: Or he is just one of more. We know that LE suspected at least one more person, someone who may have picked up the murder or dumped the car. Maybe he was the driver? More arrests pending?

I was looking at the sight for the Salon Couture and one of Mack's friends must get her hair done there. Interesting................food for thought...a girlfriend........

I have a feeling that this case is going to take a couple more turns before the end.

I have a feeling that this case is going to take a couple more turns before the end.

I have to agree with you... If there were other people involved he will start talking real soon. His DNA being on the tape hoses him so most likely he will bring anyone else down with him. So sad...

Let justice for Mackenzie be severed. Thank you WS for not closing this thread as there is now light where we all once stood in darkness. :angel: May Mac's family now seek peace and comfort knowing there will be closure coming. My Thoughts and Prayers go out to them.

Yea Hurray to everyone, especially all the hardworking guys and gals in LE who put it all together, took all the heat, listened to all the complaining and did a great job anyway. I was just remembering, I have gone often to the beauty school to get my hair done; last year I went once a week. the students are a nice bunch of kids, the environment is cheerful and friendly, the price is cheap and they do a great job. I remember seeing several very tall body builder type caucasian boy students there around the time Mac was murdered. They're not there now and haven't been in quite awhole. I never knew any names I wonder why they were at the salon down the block. Other arrests coming no doubt. A little relief and begining of justice for Mac's family.
Arrested Man's Facebook is under " Christopher Wilson"

Seven members and 48 guests.....amazing...............

Yes, we can sleuth him now? I'd like to see a pic of this guy.

I guess my theory was wrong. Does anyone know if he was ever on the our suspect list?

My theory was wrong also - I was sure the crime was committed by a female.

I don't remember this guy's name coming up before.

Salem

I can't believe it! Justice is beginning to flow for this precious girl!

I just read this post on Wen World. This would be why they were searching the premises of Salon Couture...

"he lives in the basement and watches over the place at night and he cleans up. his mom is the owner of the salon"

Being a local I am so relieved to hear this news! It sure is crazy though! I have a friend who knows this guy because her sister works at salon couture and she has seem him frequently when she goes there. and said he is a very nice guy and that he was kind of "punk" , seems like people on the wenatchee world website are saying they cant believe he is being suspected too. Funny how most of the time it's someone you would've never guessed it could be! Im so relieved to know that we don't have a killer walking the streets here anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam