TN said that Misty will never tell what heppened to Haleigh. Why is she so sure?

I think it might go back to what GGS said in an article, about Misty, & of how she can't be reached. I think Misty, a long time ago, learned how to blank out, & if she doesn't want to tell, no amount of pressure will make her tell. But, I think she will eventually tell, because she'll just wake up & realize how pointless this all is. One thing I believe strongly...Teresa Neves needs to keep her opinions about Misty needing to be hung, or given more time, to herself. These kinds of statements are just gonna make Misty more stubborn. TN is entitled to her opinion, but is it necessary to run to the press with them? Misty's gonna hear these hateful words, & then decide to confess? NOT! Also, TN needs to remind herself that her son was a part of that exact same set-up, & is locked up for the exact same crime.

My opinion of the Cummings family probably should be based on the fact that they lost their precious daughter/granddaughter, BUT, they lost my sympathy when the following happened:
They urged their son to marry the ONLY person who should know what happened to their girl and then preceded to lift her up to sainthood until it became obvious that she was not going to "spill the beans" on whoever hurt Haleigh. Now she deserves to be publicly hung. Where was the outrage when RC and MC were living it up in New York (on Haleigh's dime, no doubt). No, there is only one family that deserves my sympathy and that is the Sheffield family. My heart breaks for Crystal and little Butter Bean. They are the only two in this sad fiasco that have not been trying to cover their own butts for the last 18 months. MOO

The Judge was talking about the FBI agents who were there today. They were there for Haleigh.

The article was updated and (FBI) added.

IMO

I'm not sure ANYONE was there for Haleigh.

My opinion only

I think TN, GMH and all the rest are full of crap and enjoy talking to the press. Its the exercise of speaking with them, not the value of the content (nonexistent IMO)

I think it was her opinion. People of low intellegence (MOO) tend to be very adamant when making statements of opinion, almost as if they are fact.

BBM...I do agree with you tl, especiallly the bolded part. I'll say again, they are all a bunch of drama queens, and love the attention. MOO

I'm not sure ANYONE was there for Haleigh.

My opinion only

In reading your comment, I would have to agree with you...

The Cummings were there...for Ron...

The Cummings DO NOT want anyone finding Haleigh..

all in my own opinion...

The whole point of this whole sting, was to give Misty more time than Ronald, I started a thread on this a bit ago and its now lost. She is going to tell the truth, especially with Ronald getting out right now 10 years before her, she is not going to let him live his life while she rots, its just not going to happen.

When Misty tells the cops what Ron did, and confirm what they already suspect, imo, they will know shes telling the truth. She just has these delusions of them being together after this is all done. I am sure Ronald has told her if she tells on him, he will just pin it on her, and everyone believes him, even a national news show personality. She has been threatened to the highest extent, but no way will she rot for him. No way, no how.

The truth is coming, just you watch.

jmo

BBM...I do agree with you tl, especiallly the bolded part. I'll say again, they are all a bunch of drama queens, and love the attention. MOO

bolded by me..

Yes Nonni....Even if the attention ...casts them in a negative view.

IMO...it has became obvious the Cummings women have no respect of themselves...and show it ...without any hesitation...or thought beforehand..

moo

Did TN say she was certain that Misty would never tell??? Just asking because there is a difference, IMO, in just saying something as if you believe it, and being certain that it's true.
But I do agree with some of you, Misty has held out this long, what makes anyone think she will start telling the truth now? What is interesting to me is that she told Chelsea that she had told LE everything she knew, and they didn't believe her, and didn't want to hear it. What did she tell them, I wonder? Did she try to implicate Ron? Someone else?
The idea of brainwashing makes sense. The whole fam-damily might have been telling her tales for a year and a half, so often that it's more or less pounded in her head. You can hear a lie so many times until it becomes the truth in your mind. She might honestly not know the truth or where Haleigh is.

I don't understand why so many people seem to think the one person who has claimed she was there when Haleigh was there all the way through to when Haleigh was gone from day one is the one person who of course has no knowledge of what happened to Haleigh.

Misty's story has changed several times since day one, but the one thing to my knowledge that has remained consistent is Misty herself saying she was there.

After all this time, I think TN, at least in the moment of making this statement, has given up hope Misty will ever tell the truth. At this point, I would be shocked if Misty told the truth, without massive amounts of incriminating evidence put in her face, and even then I think she will try to blame someone else.

All MOO

The whole point of this whole sting, was to give Misty more time than Ronald, I started a thread on this a bit ago and its now lost. She is going to tell the truth, especially with Ronald getting out right now 10 years before her, she is not going to let him live his life while she rots, its just not going to happen.

When Misty tells the cops what Ron did, and confirm what they already suspect, imo, they will know shes telling the truth. She just has these delusions of them being together after this is all done. I am sure Ronald has told her if she tells on him, he will just pin it on her, and everyone believes him, even a national news show personality. She has been threatened to the highest extent, but no way will she rot for him. No way, no how.

The truth is coming, just you watch.

jmo

You make some great points Chablis...

For Misty to now ...sit in prison and stew/fret/stress/agonize/ over herself getting more time sentenced than him...will hopefully produce a reaction of anger....and I believe what you suggest is true....

NO WAY will Misty ROT for Ronald...

Sometimes when all other emotions stall us ....our ANGER will motivate us to ACTIONS...

Yes, I believe your opinion...The truth IS coming!!!!

moo

I would sure love to know how much communication Misty has with TN, AS, and Ron... I am fairly certain they are (and forever will be) in her ear. Maybe when they get a new hobby Misty will add a few more pieces to the puzzle. mo

On Levi's show dated 10/04/10 it was said that Teresa Neves has stated that Misty will never tell what happened to Haleigh. Not only is this an odd statement for TN to make, even stranger is that she seems to be so sure of it. There are many reasons to believe this to be possible, but I would like to know how TN can be so certain.

The only way that TN can be certain that Misty will never tell what happened to Haleigh is if TN knows for a fact that Misty has nothing to tell.

I have always felt that Misty was not there until right before 911 was called. Misty was brought over strictly to call 911. I think the call was made AFTER Ron was home so that Ron could force Misty to make the call.

IMO, TN lied to Misty to get her to the house. Probably told Misty that Haleigh was really sick and crying for Misty. I think the scream that was heard was Misty finding out that Haleigh was missing and/or dead. But that is all she knows.

Think about it. The lies started Sunday with Ron/Misty working things out. I have NEVER believed that. I knew guys like Ron. There is absolutely no way that Ron would have taken Misty back without beating her. Ron may have kicked Misty out. But Misty was supposed to be broken hearted, not out partying and having sex with another guy. Ron would see that as public humiliation. Ron had to be the one to humilate Misty by flaunting a new gf to show everyone that he threw Misty out like a piece of trash. Misty being with another guy would make it seem like Ron was not her everything.

Since Misty was not beat, there is no way Misty was at the MH with Ron before Haleigh disappeared.

TN knows Misty won't tell the truth because Misty has not truth to tell.

The only way that TN can be certain that Misty will never tell what happened to Haleigh is if TN knows for a fact that Misty has nothing to tell.

I have always felt that Misty was not there until right before 911 was called. Misty was brought over strictly to call 911. I think the call was made AFTER Ron was home so that Ron could force Misty to make the call.

IMO, TN lied to Misty to get her to the house. Probably told Misty that Haleigh was really sick and crying for Misty. I think the scream that was heard was Misty finding out that Haleigh was missing and/or dead. But that is all she knows.

Think about it. The lies started Sunday with Ron/Misty working things out. I have NEVER believed that. I knew guys like Ron. There is absolutely no way that Ron would have taken Misty back without beating her. Ron may have kicked Misty out. But Misty was supposed to be broken hearted, not out partying and having sex with another guy. Ron would see that as public humiliation. Ron had to be the one to humilate Misty by flaunting a new gf to show everyone that he threw Misty out like a piece of trash. Misty being with another guy would make it seem like Ron was not her everything.

Since Misty was not beat, there is no way Misty was at the MH with Ron before Haleigh disappeared.

TN knows Misty won't tell the truth because Misty has not truth to tell.

I like your theory...I have believed also for a long time that Misty was not at Ron's home until about the time to make the 911 call....

And it may be true that Misty indeed ...has nothing to tell what happened to Haleigh..BUT...

IF TRUE...Misty has NOTHING to tell about what happened to Haleigh...WHY is TN/GMMS..making threats/making gestures of having a gun/making gunshot sounds/bang bang...you are done............TO..Misty's family?????

WHY threaten Misty's family????....if nothing can be told..that can implicate them????

See...to me....the Cummings..have something to be afraid of...and are warning the Croslins..like Ron did with the headless rat.....

Yes, I believe Misty was not at Ron's that day..until she was called to Ron's by TN..to babysit...hmmmmmm???...wonder what happened..????if true..moo

Misty has had every opportunity to tell from day one. Instead she has weaved tale after tale always diverting the blame game away from herself.

I agree totally with TN. Misty will never tell where Haleigh is. It is NOT in Misty Croslin's best interest to ever tell where Haleigh's body is.

She will go to prison as a mid level drug dealer rather than be known as an inmate who killed a defenseless little girl.

The police didn't ask Misty where so and so put Haleigh's body. They ask Misty to take them to Haleigh's body. That is profound and shows LE thinks she is involved in this up to her eyeballs.

Unless someone just happens to come across Haleigh's body she will never be found because Misty is never going to tell where she is.......never.:furious:

IMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hitting the Thank you button was not enough.ITA with you.

Chelsea did not hear the confrontation between the Cummings and Croslin family members, she obtained this information from the patron that was with her mother-in-law.

<snipped>

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Yes, this is what the patron told me. This isn’t what I heard from Lisa or granny Flo. This is what I heard from the patron that was with them.

Here is the rest of the conversation concerning the confrontation.

<snipped>

LEVI PAGE: And Chelsea, in Court today, apparently there was some confrontation with Ronald’s family and with your family. Apparently Annette Sykes, Ronald’s grandmother, imitated a gun with her hand and looked over to Flora, Lisa, and Flora’s daughter, and said ‘you’re done’. Teresa Neves called Lisa “trash” and this is a woman who by the way everybody went to the Court House in skin tight jeans, a t-shirt and platform heels according to what I have heard. So Chelsea, what do you think about that?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I think it is absolutely ridiculous. As far as I have been told by all parties I spoke with; nanny Flo I spoke with, Lisa I spoke with, the sister Vicki, I spoke with also another patron who was just a very dear friend who has you know put herself out there just to have support for my mother-in-law which I appreciate very much and all of them have told me that what had happened was Lisa none of them said anything, they were having class, they were being quiet, they just wanted to get in and out, you know they were over walking by the elevators and supposedly Theresa goes, ‘Good, he should have got a lot longer or I hope your daughter goes away because she is never going to tell what happened to my granddaughter.”

LEVI PAGE: She is never going to tell, is that what Teresa said?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Yes, this is what the patron told me. This isn’t what I heard from Lisa or granny Flo. This is what I heard from the patron that was with them. She said that she heard Teresa saying “trash trash trash” and then granny, which is Annette Sykes, looked over at them, pointed her finger in a shape of a gun and she said “boom boom boom, you guys are all done”.

I don't understand why so many people seem to think the one person who has claimed she was there when Haleigh was there all the way through to when Haleigh was gone from day one is the one person who of course has no knowledge of what happened to Haleigh.

Misty's story has changed several times since day one, but the one thing to my knowledge that has remained consistent is Misty herself saying she was there.

After all this time, I think TN, at least in the moment of making this statement, has given up hope Misty will ever tell the truth. At this point, I would be shocked if Misty told the truth, without massive amounts of incriminating evidence put in her face, and even then I think she will try to blame someone else.

All MOO
because LE has made it very clear that they have reason to believe Misty was NOT at the trailer, the whole night. They even went so far as to ask the public to come forward with information, on her wherabouts. & since LE has given out very little information, in this case, & since they never retracted what they said about her being gone, I take it they're confident she was gone, & they're standing behind those statements.

Maybe RC could shed some light on that one since it was he that went off to "talk" to Haleigh on Christmas day.

And you begrude him for doing that?

What is wrong with having a quiet moment on Christmas Day to talk to his daughter?

I still go out and talk to my mother too at times when I am walking by myself even though she isn't physically in front of me but her presence is still felt.

IMO

Did TN say she was certain that Misty would never tell??? Just asking because there is a difference, IMO, in just saying something as if you believe it, and being certain that it's true.
But I do agree with some of you, Misty has held out this long, what makes anyone think she will start telling the truth now? What is interesting to me is that she told Chelsea that she had told LE everything she knew, and they didn't believe her, and didn't want to hear it. What did she tell them, I wonder? Did she try to implicate Ron? Someone else?
The idea of brainwashing makes sense. The whole fam-damily might have been telling her tales for a year and a half, so often that it's more or less pounded in her head. You can hear a lie so many times until it becomes the truth in your mind. She might honestly not know the truth or where Haleigh is.

By now Teresa has every right to believe that Misty will never tell where Haleigh is or what happened to her. Sheesh. It is going on two years! Why would Teresa or anyone else have hope that Misty would tell?

Misty is going to prison and she is taking her heinous secret with her.

IMO

I like your theory...I have believed also for a long time that Misty was not at Ron's home until about the time to make the 911 call....

And it may be true that Misty indeed ...has nothing to tell what happened to Haleigh..BUT...

IF TRUE...Misty has NOTHING to tell about what happened to Haleigh...WHY is TN/GMMS..making threats/making gestures of having a gun/making gunshot sounds/bang bang...you are done............TO..Misty's family?????

WHY threaten Misty's family????....if nothing can be told..that can implicate them????

See...to me....the Cummings..have something to be afraid of...and are warning the Croslins..like Ron did with the headless rat.....

Yes, I believe Misty was not at Ron's that day..until she was called to Ron's by TN..to babysit...hmmmmmm???...wonder what happened..????if true..moo

Just because Misty has nothing to tell about Haleigh does not mean they want her to admit that she was not there and make LE focus on TN and/or GGma Sykes.

When did TN and/or GGma Sykes start making threats/gestures? After people started talking about Ron, TN and/or GGma Sykes possibly knowing something.

Maybe TN is the only person that knows for sure where Haleigh is buried.
The alligator story was to get us off track. JMOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back