KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Dear Pat. :HappyBday: :yellow:

Feel free to throw a few curveballs at the evil ones in residence on Earth if you want to celebrate. :gavel:

I don't blame you for feeling a little mean on your lovely Mom's birthday today Rita. Maybe you can turn the day around and do something nice for yourself in honor of your Mom. I'm fuming that that got such a light sentence. I knew a guy in NJ who got 1 year in county jail and lost his license for 11 years (yes, eleven) for his third DUI. Maybe the fairness angel will get him.

Happy Birthday, Pat! I have the perfect gift in mind.... ;)

Bump! And anxiously awaiting at least one more arrest. Maybe this week....

Rita, thank you for giving us the bigger picture of everything this whole time. You didn't have to, but you did. I have read everything posted since the beginning & we have very similar backgrounds and I can sympathize with you.

I admire your drive, determination & attitude towards everything that's been thrown at you. Your family is in my thoughts everyday. I'm in Atchison, a couple of miles from where RoHo now resides. I can't repeat what comes out of my mouth when I pass the jail. That's between me & my car!! :censored:

Could someone tell me if one thing was brought up? I don't remember seeing any posts about the possibility of RoHo sneaking in behind Pat when she pulled into her garage. Its possible as dark as it was and given the height of her vehicle, he could've hid between her vehicle & a foundation wall.

Oh, and here's a sign for the drunk to hang in his truck ---- :cautionDrunk:

Does anyone remember the Blacks, the elderly couple who went missing (from Atchison) at about the same time as Mrs. K.? They don't have their own thread on WS so I thought I'd post this here, as they've received mention here previously. No trace of them has ever been found; CharleyProject just added their case files:

Billie Bob Black:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/black_billie.html
Mary Lou Black:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/black_mary.html

No one deserves to go missing - ever, ever, ever. (But some people do deserve being put in jail - forever, forever, forever!)

wfgodot, yes I do remember the case of the Blacks. When the KC news was covering RoHo's preliminary hearing, they mentioned it. Atchison Co. Sheriff told them the case was still active, but had nothing new on it.

AmandaReckonwith, thanks for the welcome! I saw the youtube videos of the prelim hearing & thought Rita said Pat had a garage on what would be the left end of the house. It looks like the driveway forked off to the left (garage) and the right side would've been the circle drive in the front.

Here's the pic I was talking about.... http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/...atricia Kimmi -KS-/1595326thRdHortonKS-1.jpg

I'm thinking he hid behind the house, then followed her in when she pulled in the garage & hid somewhere. Maybe between her vehicle & a wall. With her phone still beside her computer, I don't think anyone knocked on the door. Otherwise I think her phone would've been in the floor inside the door or possibly outside. She would've dropped it trying to fight someone off. Rita said she would've never answered the door without a phone in her hand.

Rest assured, we are NEVER EVER going to let him forget what he's done, regardless of whatever else happens...to my dying day - I will remind him every chance I get.

I don't know - isn't that crazy? I don't know that it's much different even if it were his 4th or 5th.

Funny thing, E and his "driver" think we're "no good low-lifes"...what???? What happened to those alleged crocodile tears of sympathy, that pretense of innocense and lies, lies, and more lies about his love for Mom as the "mother of his children"???? Gonna have to work on that acting E. Hard to do when highly intoxicated, I suppose. Oh, wait - you don't drink anymore, right? What do you use for excuses when you're sober???

It IS true, people, if you give them enough time, their true colors show. I'm feeling a little mean today, so I better stop there.

Happy Birthday in Heaven today, Mom, and to Angie, my sister-in-law.

And we will be behind you, helping to remind him every day and every way of what he has done and what he will have to answer for.

Well, I'll be off to court in a couple of hours to see if EK gets a return of any alimony that was paid. I think it should be a requirement that both involved parties are present in the court room. I guess there are just some (EK) who are too big of a coward to show up. Hopefully, this will be the last time we have to deal with this.

Well, I'll be off to court in a couple of hours to see if EK gets a return of any alimony that was paid. I think it should be a requirement that both involved parties are present in the court room. I guess there are just some (EK) who are too big of a coward to show up. Hopefully, this will be the last time we have to deal with this.

I hope so too. Maybe the judge will take into account that if EK doesn't show up, he must not want it that badly. Hope your judge sees through the BS.

Also, I had a weird thought. Has anyone heard how EK is being treated in the community? Since he hasn't been charged, i'm thinking a good, old fashioned shunning is in order, in the very least. People should me making it very hard for him to get along if he's not in jail. (maybe i'm just hateful, but if i was a business person, i would definitely use my "we reserve the right to refuse service" policy in his case.)

wfgodot, yes I do remember the case of the Blacks. When the KC news was covering RoHo's preliminary hearing, they mentioned it. Atchison Co. Sheriff told them the case was still active, but had nothing new on it.

AmandaReckonwith, thanks for the welcome! I saw the youtube videos of the prelim hearing & thought Rita said Pat had a garage on what would be the left end of the house. It looks like the driveway forked off to the left (garage) and the right side would've been the circle drive in the front.

Here's the pic I was talking about.... http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/...atricia Kimmi -KS-/1595326thRdHortonKS-1.jpg

I'm thinking he hid behind the house, then followed her in when she pulled in the garage & hid somewhere. Maybe between her vehicle & a wall. With her phone still beside her computer, I don't think anyone knocked on the door. Otherwise I think her phone would've been in the floor inside the door or possibly outside. She would've dropped it trying to fight someone off. Rita said she would've never answered the door without a phone in her hand.

I can't comment a lot on the case now but it's MY opinion that he did not follow her in the house.

I hope so too. Maybe the judge will take into account that if EK doesn't show up, he must not want it that badly. Hope your judge sees through the BS.

Also, I had a weird thought. Has anyone heard how EK is being treated in the community? Since he hasn't been charged, i'm thinking a good, old fashioned shunning is in order, in the very least. People should me making it very hard for him to get along if he's not in jail. (maybe i'm just hateful, but if i was a business person, i would definitely use my "we reserve the right to refuse service" policy in his case.)

I'm not sure where him and his driver "hang out" or how they're treated. I haven't heard much lately. I do know the sawmill is like a ghost town and has been for a while. None of the "usuals" come around. I wonder if it ever crosses his mind what "could have been" and how it would be today if he had made different choices or ever put anyone else first in his life besides himself.

Gene said E's lawyer (he has two - this guy is Farris out of Atchison) seemed to be a little put out at the outcome today and said: "The divorce decree says payments end with death, he doesn't continue making undeserved payments to the CHILDREN."

Farris...call me up buddy, request an accounting from the court for where every penny of my MOM'S money went...does E have you convinced I used HER money for myself? Do you know how sick it made me to feel like I WAS spending her money, paying her bills and trying to do things like I thought she would want, not knowing WHAT THE HELL WAS EVEN GOING ON??? We all felt so bad, going thru all her things, looking for the smallest of clues, ANYTHING to help find where she was. Do you know I would just hold her checkbook and run my hand over her handwriting in it to feel closer to her? DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S ABOUT MONEY TO US, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM? Let me make it abso-freaking-lutely CLEAR to you and anyone else who wants to know THE TRUTH, not E's lies: WE DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS. OUR KIDS DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS. AND MOM SURE AS HELL DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS. ALMOST A YEAR HAS GONE BY AND IT STILL DOESN'T SEEM REAL. WHEN DOES A NIGHTMARE LIKE THIS EVER SEEM REAL??????? Why don't you review testimony of what happened to my Mom and her body and THEN YOU TELL ME TO MY FACE WHO DESERVES WHAT. Why can't E tell us to our faces? What a MAN he must be...

Here's what E doesn't get - if you want people to actually believe what you say, you can't just SAY it, you have to follow it up with actions. If he really wanted to appear innocent, there are about 100 things he could have done, and NOT ONE OF THEM is getting another lawyer and demanding alimony payments be returned BEFORE THERE'S ANY PROOF THAT SHE IS GONE. Boy, E, you're an absolute genius.

CRAP - I forgot that Mom would want me to be hospitable...HI to everybody's lawyers reading along here!!! LOL! Hope our crappy, nightmare life is entertaining!!!

Rita and family

Donnie told me about all the crud with E and his woman. It is like you guys must ask yourselves "could things get any more horrible??" and then THEY DO!! and OH!! let's add an even more bizarre twist and throw a completly crazy woman into the mix!!
I'm sorry but it is like some nutty-freaky nightmare!!

I'm sorry you all have to have that happen on top of everything else.

I'm not sure where him and his driver "hang out" or how they're treated. I haven't heard much lately. I do know the sawmill is like a ghost town and has been for a while. None of the "usuals" come around. I wonder if it ever crosses his mind what "could have been" and how it would be today if he had made different choices or ever put anyone else first in his life besides himself.

Gene said E's lawyer (he has two - this guy is Farris out of Atchison) seemed to be a little put out at the outcome today and said: "The divorce decree says payments end with death, he doesn't continue making undeserved payments to the CHILDREN."

Farris...call me up buddy, request an accounting from the court for where every penny of my MOM'S money went...does E have you convinced I used HER money for myself? Do you know how sick it made me to feel like I WAS spending her money, paying her bills and trying to do things like I thought she would want, not knowing WHAT THE HELL WAS EVEN GOING ON??? We all felt so bad, going thru all her things, looking for the smallest of clues, ANYTHING to help find where she was. Do you know I would just hold her checkbook and run my hand over her handwriting in it to feel closer to her? DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S ABOUT MONEY TO US, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM? Let me make it abso-freaking-lutely CLEAR to you and anyone else who wants to know THE TRUTH, not E's lies: WE DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS. OUR KIDS DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS. AND MOM SURE AS HELL DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS. ALMOST A YEAR HAS GONE BY AND IT STILL DOESN'T SEEM REAL. WHEN DOES A NIGHTMARE LIKE THIS EVER SEEM REAL??????? Why don't you review testimony of what happened to my Mom and her body and THEN YOU TELL ME TO MY FACE WHO DESERVES WHAT. Why can't E tell us to our faces? What a MAN he must be...

Here's what E doesn't get - if you want people to actually believe what you say, you can't just SAY it, you have to follow it up with actions. If he really wanted to appear innocent, there are about 100 things he could have done, and NOT ONE OF THEM is getting another lawyer and demanding alimony payments be returned BEFORE THERE'S ANY PROOF THAT SHE IS GONE. Boy, E, you're an absolute genius.

CRAP - I forgot that Mom would want me to be hospitable...HI to everybody's lawyers reading along here!!! LOL! Hope our crappy, nightmare life is entertaining!!!

Rita, I so wish you would say how you REALLY feel & stop all this beating around the bush! LOL.

Hang in there Kimmi kids - it's coming. I can feel it. I'm a HUGE believer in karma. And in the LE officers working this case. They may be a bit slow - but I have to believe it's because they are being very, very careful and methodical - for Pat. Justice is on the way. NO doubt in my mind.

The motion hearing in Atchison County Court was this morning. The trial has been rescheduled for February 22nd instead of November 30th. There should be some news links out later from the Atchison Globe and WIBW Channel 13. I will try to link to them when they come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam