An arrest imminent?

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Just read an article while standing in the checkout. And in that article it stated that the police were going to be arresting someone soon for this case. That they found out who the killer was, and it was only a matter of time before they were arrested. They never stated who they were going to arrest though.

What do you all think?

Just read an article while standing in the checkout. And in that article it stated that the police were going to be arresting someone soon for this case. That they found out who the killer was, and it was only a matter of time before they were arrested. They never stated who they were going to arrest though.

What do you all think?

I think it is complete fabrication to sell papers. There will be no arrest. They might know who the killer is, but there will be no arrest.

What do you all think?

I think I would like to know the source of the article first. What paper was it, please?

"out the heartbreaking clue that cracked the case and learn all about new expert analysis of the crime that shocked America. "

Can someone who read the article tell me what clue they are talking about.just for fun,I know it's all bs but I am curious.:)

The Globe

Well alrighty then ;) Just another rag-mag trying to sell you lies.

If you had said Time Magazine, well maybe, just maybe. But I don't believe an arrest is going to happen anytime soon.

MOO

Mel

"out the heartbreaking clue that cracked the case and learn all about new expert analysis of the crime that shocked America. "

Can someone who read the article tell me what clue they are talking about.just for fun,I know it's all bs but I am curious.:)

I took a look at Forums for Justice and the rumor is that the article mentions the doll as well as some of our posters. That's pretty neat, if true!

There are other reasons I like the article:

1) It helps bring JonBenet's case back to the forefront.

2) If the perp or someone else who knows the truth is alive and reading about it they may step forward or do something stupid out of fear and crack the case.

3) If the perp is out there, I hope it scares them and they are utterly miserable wondering when they will be arrested.

I took a look at Forums for Justice and the rumor is that the article mentions the doll as well as some of our posters. That's pretty neat, if true!

There are other reasons I like the article:

1) It helps bring JonBenet's case back to the forefront.

2) If the perp or someone else who knows the truth is alive and reading about it they may step forward or do something stupid out of fear and crack the case.

3) If the perp is out there, I hope it scares them and they are utterly miserable wondering when they will be arrested.

BBM
I'm sure that the perp is out there and I'd go so far as to say he's probably just a "little bit" nervous now. I'm hoping the "utterly miserable" is waiting in his near future.

Did anyone here BUY this issue? If so, please tell us who did it and what that "big clue" was.

Did anyone here BUY this issue? If so, please tell us who did it and what that "big clue" was.

I was hoping you would, DeeDee249- I am on a diet and have to shop at a health food store. The only thing they have there are magazines of people with windmills in the back showing all their home grown produce. :wink:.

Hopefully someone will let us know.

An arrest maybe, but for a long, long time I have thought that this case is beyond the point where a conviction is possible. Any defense lawyer with the slightest skill could get an acquittal in this case. Far too much publicity. Far too many suspects. All the evidence is muddied. A whirlwind of uncertainty. You'd need something much, much stronger than a tiny bit of DNA. And where would you find a jury? The only chance would be an outright confession. I doubt it.

And, by the way, an arrest would need to explain the one clean piece of evidence, that amazing ransom note. Or, more likely, an arrest for the murder would need to be accompanied by an arrest for obstructing justice. If the murderer didn't write the ransom note then somebody else is guilty of obstructing justice.

I haven't seen it and the one person who said at topix she has stated the article goes both ways, as far as IDI or RDI. This poster, though, is as believable as Nancy Krebs, if you get my drift. So for what it's worth....

But it is a tabloid, so...no named killer, she says. And no clarification about that darn photo.

A few topix posters also claim they have "determined" what's in the photo and it's not a photo of a doll. But of course, they won't say how they know or what it is. That's because these people, as per usual, do not want to be helpful in any way in establishing the truth in this case on these forums, just disinformation. But they've always been that way: to heck with a murdered child, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!

So no, haven't seen the article. Doubt it's got anything we don't know in it. It is good the tabs keep the case in the spotlight, but they seldom clarify the facts. As said, just selling product.

An arrest maybe, but for a long, long time I have thought that this case is beyond the point where a conviction is possible. Any defense lawyer with the slightest skill could get an acquittal in this case. Far too much publicity. Far too many suspects. All the evidence is muddied. A whirlwind of uncertainty. You'd need something much, much stronger than a tiny bit of DNA. And where would you find a jury? The only chance would be an outright confession. I doubt it.

And, by the way, an arrest would need to explain the one clean piece of evidence, that amazing ransom note. Or, more likely, an arrest for the murder would need to be accompanied by an arrest for obstructing justice. If the murderer didn't write the ransom note then somebody else is guilty of obstructing justice.

Totally agree. Patsy Ramsey and the ransom note: forever reasonable doubt.

:ashamed:lol,I just couldn't take it any longer and bought the Globe

KOLDKASE they are pretty much reporting that YOU have cracked the case !!!!
seriously,they are stating that the new evidence which is the doll will lead to an imminent arrest,I quote:

"Experts believe it wasn't a detective who made the bombshell new discovery but an amateur sleuth.
An eagle eyed poster named "koldkase" on the ramsey case internet discussion group Forums for Justice.org looked at an old photo of the basement crime scene and spotted what appears to be a small,blond doll in a red and white outfit with its arm extended.
"this was a real bomb shell" forum owner Tricia Griffith tells GLOBE."we've all seen these pictures for years but never noticed that doll which was right next to the blanket that covered JonBenet's body.Was it there to comfort her in death?"

I was hoping you would, DeeDee249- I am on a diet and have to shop at a health food store. The only thing they have there are magazines of people with windmills in the back showing all their home grown produce. :wink:.

Hopefully someone will let us know.

By the time I had seen it here, the issue was off the stands, or I would have bought it.

I am never on a diet. I live on snack food. I (heart) Little Debbie's).

seriously,they are stating that the new evidence which is the doll will lead to an imminent arrest,I quote:

"Experts believe it wasn't a detective who made the bombshell new discovery but an amateur sleuth.
An eagle eyed poster named "koldkase" on the ramsey case internet discussion group Forums for Justice.org looked at an old photo of the basement crime scene and spotted what appears to be a small,blond doll in a red and white outfit with its arm extended.
"this was a real bomb shell" forum owner Tricia Griffith tells GLOBE."we've all seen these pictures for years but never noticed that doll which was right next to the blanket that covered JonBenet's body.Was it there to comfort her in death?"

Aw, very sweet of you to post this for us.

I have no idea who that koldkase is, though. :angel: Never heard of her. She must be eagle eyed, however, to identify that colorful blog as a doll. If I ever meet her, I'll ask her how she did that.... :back:

In the meantime, I'll be on a slow boat to China, if anyone needs me.... :takeoff:

Aw, very sweet of you to post this for us.

I have no idea who that koldkase is, though. :angel: Never heard of her. She must be eagle eyed, however, to identify that colorful blog as a doll. If I ever meet her, I'll ask her how she did that.... :back:

In the meantime, I'll be on a slow boat to China, if anyone needs me.... :takeoff:

Not to worry, KK. You can always join me at my "location"!

I saw it at Walmart last night,although I didn't buy it.wish I had've now.I just assumed it was the same old mumbo jumbo as was in the past.

The idiots and their headlines :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong,if there was a doll down there,great!
But LE must have found it DAY ONE,so why is it NOW a bomshell?Makes no sense.
And how can you arrest someone based on finding a doll.Some could claim the intruder baited JB with it,like it happened with the pineapple.

So my questions for the Globe is:
How exactly does that doll help LE NOW(and why not then) arrest....WHO(exactly?)? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back