GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

I studied the video and I am sure (99.99978%) it is I-71 North. He passes exit 9 which is Redback road then the overhead Artimis sign the at :46
July3FBvideo-1.jpg

which is this from Google man on the road:
manonthestreet-1-1-1.jpg

I might see if I can get a better shot later tonight - gonna go drive around before rain comes! Let me know what you all think!

I studied the video and I am sure (99.99978%) it is I-71 North. He passes exit 9 which is Redback road then the overhead Artimis sign the at :46
July3FBvideo-1.jpg

manonthestreet-1-1-1.jpg

Thanks, I saw the exit 9 sign on the right for sure, but couldn't figure out which highway it was since I am not from around here.

I'm not in the habit of visiting drug dealers, but was wondering what the reaction of a dealer might be for a customer to show up at that time of the morning? I mean he was in Ky at 1:30 am, so the earliest that he could have gotten to EF would have been about 2:15 am to 2:30 am.

July3FBvideo-1.jpg

manonthestreet-1-1-1.jpg

I might see if I can get a better shot later tonight - gonna go drive around before rain comes! Let me know what you all think!

Are you saying your google map exit pic and the exit in the video are the same? I disagree. The google pic is 71-s at Ridge (took that exit for 10 years of my life :) ) In the video the highway sign on the right has state route signs or some other highway signs at the top of it. BUT you have a good point...I was not thinking of him being that far up 71 heading south so I am going to watch it again and see if anything looks familiar. Now I am curious and have to figure it out! :crazy:

I think I figured out where he is at from photos of the interstate signs and exit #9. Plus, look at the overpass he goes under with the lights right after exit 9. It matches this photo identically, even the concrete pillars on the overpass sides. See what you think.

Photo from here.

http://www.aaroads.com/midwest/i-075se_oh.html

Interstate 75 southbound at the Exit 9 diamond interchange with Ohio 4 (Paddock Road).

I looked at the video on FB. I took screen caps and enhanced the images. He goes by an exit for route 6 on the right during the video. I am not from the area, but could he be on 75.

I found a link that lists all the highway numbers for Kentucky and Ohio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_numbered_highways_in_Kentucky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_numbered_highways_in_Ohio

I also found a link that list the exit numbers for I-71 and I-75 in Ohio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_71_(Ohio)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_75_(Ohio)

What I found to be interesting was that there is an exit 6 for both I-71 and I-75 in the Cincinnati area.

Exit 6 on I-71 is the exit for Edwards Road, Smith Road and State Route 561 in Norwood.

Exit 6 on I-75 is the exit for Mitchell Avenue in St.Bernard.

Now there is a interchange with U.S. Route 6 and I-75, but that's way up in Bowling Green, Ohio.

I think I figured out where he is at from photos of the interstate signs and exit #9. Plus, look at the overpass he goes under with the lights right after exit 9. It matches this photo identically, even the concrete pillars on the overpass sides. See what you think.

Photo from here.

Interstate 75 southbound at the Exit 9 diamond interchange with Ohio 4 (Paddock Road).

Heh- I was just coming here to post! That is exactly where he is...good work!! I watched the video again a min ago and realized he went under the Paddock Road Bridge (the one in your google pic) it says "Cincinnati" in lights. So he's definitely on 75 South. He does not cross the bridge into Ky yet- he's too far north when the tape stops.

Pretty impressive for a non local! :)

Photo from here.

THANK YOU - I realized after I posted I had screen capped the wrong spot - but I wanted to go drive around a bit! Thank you for getting the right sign!

Snip

What I found to be interesting was that there is an exit 6 for both I-71 and I-75 in the Cincinnati area.

yep! I-75 and I-71 connect down in Kentucky and then split once you cross the Ohio River. Both start with Exit 1 there and then go up as you move North.

I should have known from the amount of traffic at 4AM that he was on 75. That is probably the most heavily traveled highway here. It runs from Detroit to Ft Lauderdale. I hate driving on it...too many trucks. I wonder where he was coming from that time of night?

I went for a ride just to get a feel for a few areas.
When I get a walking buddy - I will look at these spots more.
Here is a link to pics I took today.
Start at the bottom:
http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Derby Ridge and Points of Interest/
Derby Ridge apartments he spoke of on FB - lots of Dumpsters and woods with drop off's.
I also took pics of the last few exits in KY before the bridge off I-275. I got off on Kellogg Road - went both ways and really didn't see anyplace convient and hidden except one road that runs by Coney Downs and by exit ramp getting off highway.
Also took pics of the GAP I think he was working at.

Strange thing about that article is not once does it mention Paige by name. Is it because she is 17?

Last sentence - but your right, the focus was not on who it should have been in this article or video.

"I’m waiting on the investigation to run its course. I know they will find nothing because Jacob would never have harmed his friend, Paige. He takes up for complete strangers, and she is his friend," she wrote.A $1,000 reward has been offered for information leading to Paige Johnson.

I wonder where he was coming from that time of night?

I do know that Cincinnati is in the tri-state area. So how about Indiana?

On the night that Paige disappeared, I have to wonder if he could have turned off his cell phone and went to Indiana, maybe somewhere along the Lawrenceburg area.

If he was on 75 South, he could have been coming from 74 or 275. I'm not from the area, but I'm down there a lot, so I'm trying to remember where that exit is in relation to other things - he could be coming from Colerain, perhaps - he could have taken Cross County over to 75. Colerain isn't a bad part of town, really, but I do know drugs can be common in some parts. Or maybe from some part of 275. Hard to say - on maps it looks further away, but everything in the Cincinnati area is pretty close. He could even have been coming from West Chester - hard to say, other than a party, what would have him out there at that time.

If he was on 75 South, he could have been coming from 74 or 275. I'm not from the area, but I'm down there a lot.

I'm not from the Cincinnati area myself, but I have been through Cincinnati and the tri state area many times myself.

I-74 does go into Indiana. On I-74, it's 17 miles from the Indiana-Ohio border to the junction of I-74 and I-75 in Cincinnati.

And I-275 does go into Indiana, right outside of Lawrenceburg.

[/QUOTE] everything in the Cincinnati area is pretty close. [/QUOTE]

I just took a look at road map of the Cincinnati and tri state area at Mapquest. I found the travel time for the following areas:

Florence, KY to Lawrenceburg, IN 28 minutes / 22.71 miles

Covington, KY to Lawrenceburg, IN 33 minutes / 25.74 miles

Batavia, OH to Lawrenceburg, IN 51 minutes / 46.13 miles

According to Mapquest, the quickest way to get to any of the above areas means that he would have to travel on I-275 in Kentucky to get there. So yes, everything in the Cincinnati and tri state areas are pretty close.

Now I do realize and I do fully understand that his video was taken several weeks before Paige Johnson disappeared.

As for where he could have been or what he was doing on the interstate during the middle of the night in his video, anything is possible.

Hmmm...what to make of that? An abortion? A threatened suicide? Running away for whatever reason? Then again, if she was threatening suicide, it would have been all over. Her boyfriend would have said something, Bumpass would have said something...

Running away? Why? And where? Would she run away and leave her child and her boyfriend behind? Or are they talking about a different 'her'? Man, to be a fly on the wall in the PD...I thought those people on that Jersey Shore show had drama, Northern Kentucky has enough drama to be its own reality show.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20101025/NEWS0103/10230351/Missing-teen-had-tough-life

By Jim Hannah • jhannah@nky.com • October 25, 2010

COVINGTON - When Paige Johnson went missing Sept. 23, Lisa Little wondered if the 17-year-old Florence girl may be in trouble.

The 37-year-old Little didn't want Paige to think she couldn't reach out for help because of past differences. Little once banned her own teenage daughter from hanging out with Paige because she was a "trouble maker."

bilde

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back