The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the legal thread, Desquire indicates that LE had no business giving these texts to Kaine...

I am puzzled-LE has full discretion to release whatever they believe will not compromise and might help their investigation.

Clearly, if LE released the texts, they are going to benefit from the fall out and the pressure it puts on TH. It has to be putting pressure on her unless she is subhuman. I mean, imagine all of the world knowing what you sexted at a time when you might have been expected to grieve for the disappearance of your stepson, the absence of your daughter and your husband.

She is an adult-but a remarkably naive one if she did not for one hot second believe that this information would be fed to KH. MC told her, really. IMO. He told her not to lie and told her he was communicating with KH. But she soldiered ahead.

Ah well. And here we are.

I'm only seeing page 1 of 17. It won't let me see the other pages? I'm on a Mac. Can anyone help?

I hate to say it, but WTH took him so long!? But then again, maybe he has been contemplating it for some time. he certainly didn't waste time when it was necessary.

Perhaps he was hoping he could save the family. baby so young I would imagine he would exhaust every possibility.
I wonder if he ever approached her about a potential personality disorder or mental illness?
JBean,

Just by these texts I would venture to guess that ANY attempt by Kaine to have a REAL discussion that concerned any flaws in Terri would be met with displeasure on her part. I would guess that Terri would interpret any suggestion, no matter how carefully put by her husband, that she might suffer from a mental illness or personality disorder as a blow to her ego, and Kaine would be treated with hostility.

She sounds like she has no problem with being physical.

Just my Opinion

I don't think the texts were intended to make people fall over and faint. I'm pretty open myself as far as consensual "sex" goes. This is about the mindset of a person who had just recently lost two of her children and had previously given away her third child(though she lied and said it was all "Kaine's fault"). From what we've seen, she has failed to
mention even the youngest and most vulnerable of those children during this time, except when she wanted to get out and go see Michael. That speaks to a person that is not really interested in their child, but themselves.

This is about piss poor timing and judgement on Terri's part, not about whether or not she has a right to participate in adult behavior. Jmo

I am puzzled-LE has full discretion to release whatever they believe will not compromise and might help their investigation.

Clearly, if LE released the texts, they are going to benefit from the fall out and the pressure it puts on TH. It has to be putting pressure on her unless she is subhuman. I mean, imagine all of the world knowing what you sexted at a time when you might have been expected to grieve for the disappearance of your stepson, the absence of your daughter and your husband.

She is an adult-but a remarkably naive one if she did not for one hot second believe that this information would be fed to KH. MC told her, really. IMO. He told her not to lie and told her he was communicating with KH. But she soldiered ahead.

Ah well. And here we are.
Based on her texts, and comparing her with MC (who sounds human, who discourages lying, who shows empathy for Terri regarding articles coming out against her) this woman may be sub-human. I mean that in the sense that she suffers from a personality disorder that is so deeply entrenched that life is lived for momentary pleasures and lived surfacely. Her bringing up her daughter, I believe, was in response to her picking up cues from MC that she was not responding "normally."

MY OPINIONS

I read the "texts" and I haven't fallen over in a faint. Quite honestly, I do not care what anyone writes (supposedly in confidence to another consenting adult). I hear and see worse on tv ads, especially the one with the guy in the santa suit, spouting off about a product that either makes him "bigger" or makes it "last longer", or allows him to "get it up" at all. When I hear on tv garbage about a sack full of (I forget the cute play on words), and the smarmy voice saying, "the gift that keeps on giving", pardon me if TMH doesn't upset me at all.

I've read it all before on the internet and I'll bet a lot of other have too. Sex talk may not make you eligible for cannonization, but it doesn't make you a candidate for the electric chair either. I believe the whole thing is irrelevant to Kyron's disappearance, just another "smear" by someone good at PR.

My opinion only

This is not your garden variety divorce. A child is missing. Terri Horman is the defacto suspect. LE needs to know everything they can uncover...about this woman...how she thinks...how she behaves...her morals, her impulse control, her deviousness....because she is at the center of this case. A case that is most likely a murder case.

Why should Terri be afforded special privacy privileges that no one else in high profile cases receives? Scott Peterson's cheating did not make him a murderer...but it was a window into his mindset...as was his telephone flirtation with his mistress at Laci's memorial.

It showed us something was "off" with Scott emotionally,....morally and emotionally. Somethinmg thatseparated him out from what most people would feel and can therefore understand. These texts gave us a similar insight into Terri. Something is off...whether she is a child killer or not. Her behavior certainly fits a certain profile of those capable of murder...totally self immersion, poor impulse control, empathy impaired. It's really OFF.

And Terri provided this information HERSELF...by her recklessness. We wouldn't be reading it if she hadn't indulged. Who in the world today believes that phones or the Internet offers us absolute privacy...or sending sexually explicit messages and pictures to a virtual stranger is a jolly good idea when LE is watching you...AND YOU KNOW IT.

This goes to recklessness more than anything.

Yes, it completely shatters the fake image of her Facebook pages...as happened to Casey Anthony. If we care about the victims first, these exposures are good things.

As am I but I'm seeing 14 pages. Refresh the page.

I just downloaded it from someone who uploaded it on the 3rd page and I was able to see all the texts. WOW.

This is not your garden variety divorce. A child is missing. Terri Horman is the defacto suspect. LE needs to know everything they can uncover...about this woman...how she thinks...how she behaves...her morals, her impulse control, her deviousness....because she is at the center of this case. A case that is most likely a murder case.

Why should Terri be afforded special privacy privileges that no one else in high profile cases receives? Scott Peterson's cheating did not make him a murderer...but it was a window into his mindset...as was his telephone flirtation with his mistress at Laci's memorial.

It showed us something was "off" with Scott emotionally, morally, and emotionally. These texts gave us a similar insight into Terri. Something is off...whether she is a child killer or not. Her behavior certainly fits a certain profile of those capable of murder...totally self immersion, poor impulse control, empathy impaired.

Terri provided this information HERSELF...by her recklessness. We wouldn't be reading it if she hadn't indulged. Who in the world today believes that phones or the Internet offers us absolute privacy...or sending sexually explicit messages and pictures to a virtual stranger is a jolly good idea when LE is watching you...AND YOU KNOW IT.

This goes to recklessness more than anything.

Yes, it completely shatters the fake image of her Facebook pages...as happened to Casey Anthony. If we care about the victims first, these exposures are good things.

When this case first broke and it was brought to light that TH was a fan of CSI, I was a little concerned that she may be able to outsmart LE and get away with disappearing sweet Kryon.

These texts have made me realize TH is not really all that smart at all and have given me new hope that Kyron might just be found and those responsible prosecuted.

JBean,

Just by these texts I would venture to guess that ANY attempt by Kaine to have a REAL discussion that concerned any flaws in Terri would be met with displeasure on her part. I would guess that Terri would interpret any suggestion, no matter how carefully put by her husband, that she might suffer from a mental illness or personality disorder as a blow to her ego, and Kaine would be treated with hostility.

She sounds like she has no problem with being physical.

Just my Opinion

BBM

This is a good point. Many people do not acknowledge that some women can and do physically abuse their partners. It can even be true when the woman is not physically strong (as she may use a weapon, usually throwing a household object or using one to beat the other person). Certainly in a case where a woman is aggressive AND strong, it could be the case. Many men will not even attempt to fight back, either from a natural aversion to violence and causing pain, especially to a woman, or fear of being cast as a perpetrator of domestic violence even though they would be acting in self-defense.

I have no idea whether this kind of thing played any role in the Hormans' family life, but I am just saying it is a possibility, based on some of what we do know. (Kyron "saw it all"?)

JMO

I'd like to know what it is that Terri wants to tell him in person on 07/05. It can't be about sex, can it? She'd have texted it freely for sure.

I'd like to know what it is that Terri wants to tell him in person on 07/05. It can't be about sex, can it? She'd have texted it freely for sure.

My initial thought/reaction was that she wanted an excuse to "see" him to do those things in which she so freely texted about. She also didn't discuss anything in those texts inre to legal matters and she had just met with Houze. Maybe she wanted to ask him not to mention he had seen the RO?!? Could be anything really. I'd like to know, too (unless it was just for a casual romp, which I couldn't care less about at this point). These released texts tell me all I need to know about her concern for missing Kyron.

I think she may have been wanting to unload the truth on him.

What does this mean...in a discussion about lawyers fees and sex:

"Money. Yeah.

A discussion w/u and the girls manana. Kerry has a good idea."

What good idea does Kerry have about money that might involve MC?

What were Terri and her friends doing that involved "money?" Is this what Desiree meant when she said Kaine "saw it all?" Did J have to leave Terri's home and was Kyron made to vanish to protect Terri's business enterprise that just might be underwriting her attorney's bill?

BBM...No. In court documents, we were told that Terri engaged in a "similar" type of graphic sexual with the Landscaper who she wanted to kill her husband. That was months before Kaine left.

This has everything to do with Kyron. This is the real Terri Horman, the real stepmother who LE believe made him disappear....who failed Lie Detector tests, whose story does not match up. Her reactions, her character, her perversions, her lies to friends and attorney, her aggressive behavior all are important clues to what happened to that child.

Terri is not the Perfect Facebook Mom.
This DOES have everything to do with Kyron.

You explain WHY it does so eloquently, stmarysmead.

Thank You for standing for truth and not forgetting that it is wise to keep our focus on what happened to Kyron and the person believed responsible for his "disappearance."

"Money. Yeah.

What were Terri and her friends doing that involved "money?" Is this what Desiree meant when she said Kaine "saw it all?" Did J have to leave Terri's home and was Kyron made to vanish to protect Terri's business enterprise that just might be underwriting her attorney's bill?

I don't know, because she said she had to run it past Houze first... so it wasn't anything strictly illegal, but clearly something she wasn't sure would fly with the powers that be.

"Money. Yeah.

I wondered if that was when they hatched the idea about the batphones, since it seems KSR was involved with that.

HOLY C***.....she's so....determined.
And though this is of funny for you to say, Mrs G Norris, and it lightens what is truly a dark mood, Terri's determination to get what Terri wants, coupled with her seeming lack of feeling for others, points to her ability to do whatever she sets her mind to, points to her dogged need to push forward with whatever it is she wants.

Scary. Especially for Kyron.

MY OPINIONS

My initial thought/reaction was that she wanted an excuse to "see" him to do those things in which she so freely texted about. She also didn't discuss anything in those texts inre to legal matters and she had just met with Houze. Maybe she wanted to ask him not to mention he had seen the RO?!? Could be anything really. I'd like to know, too (unless it was just for a casual romp, which I couldn't care less about at this point). These released texts tell me all I need to know about her concern for missing Kyron.

This "visit" puzzled me. Because in their texts after the fact, it didn't seem like they had actually done any of the things TH promised/threatened, did it? They both made reference to "talking". I don't think that was a euphemism, because they were not guarded in discussing the fact she could get in trouble for having visited, her asking him not to say anything about the visit, and her alibi for where she was during the visit (the "drive").

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members