NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was PunKnLuv and hubby who gave updates! Thanks all go to her!

I'm just a distant observer.

Thank you for correcting me, I am so sorry I got that wrong! Sleep deprivation=stupidity on my part.:innocent:

Thank you PUNKNLUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess I can post.

Hubby said they just walked out of the house with 5-6 small bags.
He posted me about 3 mins ago that they took lights underneath the house and have a generator in the Fairbrook Support Vehicle powering them. He said the news also went live there. Maybe he will be on the news. He still hasn't seen AB but that doesn't mean he isn't there.
Tornado warning has been canceled but we still have a watch.

I hope you a nice dinner ready for Mr. Punk when he gets home!! And tell him many thanks from us all.

I know, Patty. There have been posts here that said he was at the house. I was trying (maybe unsuccessfully?) to show that the reporter on the scene is saying he hasn't seen AB.

Thanks for tweeting Rad - you got an answer from him which is pretty cool.

Have I got the address right as 21 21st Av NW Hickory?

There was a buzz going around earlier he was there but hubby said he hasn't seen him either. He's been up there for awhile now....I would think if AB was there someone would know for sure and he would be seen.

Yupper, I am aware of the earlier buzz, however the link provided just now from the Tweet site is saying one thing, however when I click it on, it doesn't say it!

Your hubby did a great job today reporting from the scene. :blowkiss:

Have I got the address right as 21 21st Av NW Hickory?

I do think that's it Elpher. I searched the site Punkin linked but now I see I had the wrong address. Let me know what you find? Thanks! :)

Maybe we owe Mr. PunkNLuv some of his beverage of choice too. LOL

Do we know that his brother is here too?

Yes, he is. I can't give you the link right now, but there was one and it ties up with postings made last week as I reported. Remember those postings then quick deletions :wink: (to clarify not at this site)

possible Tornado on the ground east of roxboro heading due east

It never ceases to amaze me that -- if LE is close -- the perps can just sit tight and say nothing. I'd be looking to save them time as well as my butt by telling them exactly where to go and cut a deal.

I guess they are gambling heavily that if/when they find something you can still proclaim innocence and see if they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt (BARD).

I don't like those odds ... personally.

I know, Patty. There have been posts here that said he was at the house. I was trying (maybe unsuccessfully?) to show that the reporter on the scene is saying he hasn't seen AB.

Alrightie then; that helps with that part of the confusion and the other earlier part was cleared up.

So onward we go with the fact that "Adam was not on scene at the house" especially since no one even knows he bonded out.

I do think that's it Elpher. I searched the site Punkin linked but now I see I had the wrong address. Let me know what you find? Thanks! :)

IIRC it was 21/21 from the 911 call.

If AB was allowed to bond out does this mean LE doesnt see him as a suspect in Zahras murder? I just cant see him being able to bond out if he was. Was his arrest a hoax to get EB to talk? JMO

That was PunKnLuv and hubby who gave updates! Thanks all go to her!

I'm just a distant observer.

That's true in this case pufnstuf...so a HUGE shout out to Mr. and Ms. PunKnLuv!!!..:blowkiss:..wish I could buy you dinner for all of your hard work!

But a Big Thank You to you as well..I only posted occasionally in Kyron's forum, but read there when I could. You just don't know that it was your excellent posts that kept me updated! :)

They found 2 different items and they put into bags. One was by a tree and the other was in the big hole they were all interested in earlier. Nobody is in the yard anymore. They are all up at the house now.

He said when they started digging they stopped quickly picked up what they found and took off with that.

Can you imagine the chutzpah of this punk?

The interviews with the media, that pathetic 911 call, the memorial and release of the balloons day, practically standing on THE spot where something was discovered, whatever that is this is sinking to new low depths. I seriously don't know what to say - I don't think I've seen anything like this ever.

Either he's one of the most dense people ever.... or he really did have nothing to do with this.

I hope you a nice dinner ready for Mr. Punk when he gets home!! And tell him many thanks from us all.

I call him Mr. Love inst of Mr. Punk cuz can't picture him with a pink mohawk and safety pin thru his nose.

Okay, I have got it - will take me a minute and will post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288