NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zahra was flying back and forth to OZ for medical treatment??? Doesn't make sense to me, seeing as how they had little money and she could get care here. Something about that seems fishy.

could the london guy be paying for that? maybe it wasn't for medical treatment?

maybe LE already knows this as we all know they aren't saying much about anything. MOO

Wow this is the second new thread since I went o bed last night and I have no time to read it all now. Can someone give me a quick catch up? just kind of browsed has Biomum been verified by WS if not im leaving that alone TIA

Ok, I wasn't going to mention this but now I will. When talking to the CNN guy yesterday, he told me that Australia is involved in this because of the prosthesis. He said the she (I am not clear whether he meant Zahra, EB or all of them) regularly flew back and forth to Australia for medical care because they have socialized medicine. Of course, I don't know if it can be substantiated or not but just thought I would put it out there.

With that said, my theory would be that maybe she had something going on with the London guy while flying back and forth and perhaps they were married? I dunno, just typing what came into my head.

I will chat with him again today and try to get verification.

Thank you! :)

I don't believe Zahra was flying back to Australia for medical care, that just can't be right in my opinion. Zahra would need to fly with an adult or get special assistance for that and who was looking after her when/if she came back to Australia - because none of the family in oz knew where they were. I think that may be a lie perpetuated by the Bakers - Adam and Elisa. The other thing is that you don't fly via London to come to Australia, you can but no way would you normally do it. Not the normal routing at all.

Zahra was flying back and forth to OZ for medical treatment??? Doesn't make sense to me, seeing as how they had little money and she could get care here. Something about that seems fishy.

and AU would give her a new fitted leg!!!!

Thank you! :)

I don't believe Zahra was flying back to Australia for medical care, that just can't be right in my opinion. Zahra would need to fly with an adult or get special assistance for that and who was looking after her when/if she came back to Australia - because none of the family in oz knew where they were. I think that may be a lie perpetuated by the Bakers - Adam and Elisa. The other thing is that you don't fly via London to come to Australia, you can but no way would you normally do it. Not the normal routing at all.

and I think her grandma KB would keep her if Zahra told her of the horrific life in the USA!!!

Does anyone recall where the info about the Monte Carlo came from? I've seen several references to EB driving a 1970's Monte Carlo, but I can't for the life of me verify that.

Wow this is the second new thread since I went o bed last night and I have no time to read it all now. Can someone give me a quick catch up? just kind of browsed has Biomum been verified by WS if not im leaving that alone TIA

Per Tricia:

And as far as ValHall and the "Hinky Meter" I trust Valhall. Valhall verifies like I do. It can't be 100 percent perfect but if Valhall feels she is talking to the bio mom then I believe her. The Hinky Meter is a good friend of Websleuths

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5740600&postcount=194"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31[/ame]

Yes and if she'd gone back for medical care I would think she'd have been fitted for a new leg because from the pictures the one she had sure did appear to be outgrown.

MOO

IMO, it would be cheaper through our welfare system to get a child a new leg in USA then to fly 2 people back and forth from AU..............
EB just lies and lies, bet she told allot of people lies like that.
That is why Zahra couldn't go to school, EB turned in for the leg and more!!

Does anyone recall where the info about the Monte Carlo came from? I've seen several references to EB driving a 1970's Monte Carlo, but I can't for the life of me verify that.
Another tip came from a family friend, who claims Elisa Baker drove a 1970s model Monte Carlo. That friend says the car seemed to disappear the same time Zahra did.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Investigat...s-in-Zahra-Baker-disappearance-105200489.html

LE has never mentioned a Monte Carlo.

"Another tip came from a family friend, who claims Elisa Baker drove a 1970s model Monte Carlo. That friend says the car seemed to disappear the same time Zahra did."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Inve...s-in-Zahra-Baker-disappearance-105200489.html

I wonder why LE not interested in that???
Seems LE has always known where Zahra's remains are.............

Where are the dogs? How many? We only saw 1 pit (beautiful one, called SABATH" in pics of ear cropping...........that took some money also. Vets are not cheap!!!

Another tip came from a family friend, who claims Elisa Baker drove a 1970s model Monte Carlo. That friend says the car seemed to disappear the same time Zahra did.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Investigat...s-in-Zahra-Baker-disappearance-105200489.html

LE has never mentioned a Monte Carlo.

Quite possible the vehicle was never registered, no? If the vehicle isn't on the premises, the police would only know about it via the family friend.

(just thinking outloud here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member