Zahra Baker's Biological Mother

Heres another one, a little different.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CWxiqzGgNM[/ame]

Emily says" UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THE STORY, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE PAIN"

So,So, truthfull & sincere , Zahra your Mommy loved you so much!!!!

I think my heart just broke into a million pieces.

I know it is so painful isn't it? I can feel the rage bubbling up all over again. It keeps hitting me in waves. I had to take a little break a couple of weeks ago because I was so angry and didn't think I could hold it all in. I feel like that again now. There is only one thing keeping me sane and that is thread in the parking lot. It's been the one true release for me and I needed it.

THE mother of an Australian girl missing and feared dead in North Carolina said today she had only found her daughter on the internet three days before the 10-year-old disappeared.
Speaking on Australia's Channel Seven News - apparently her first media interview - Emily Dietrich said she had not seen her daughter Zahra Baker since giving custody to the girl's father Adam Baker.

"He had no right to do any of it, to keep her from me," she said.

Dietrich said she had only managed to track down Zahra on the internet recently before the girl disappeared.

"I never got to say goodbye. I never got to say hello," she said.

"Why did it happen that I only found her and three days later this happens?"

Dietrich said she was afraid police in the US would uncover more evidence in her daughter's disappearance.

"I don't want them to find more because they would tell a story I don't want to hear," she said.

Dietrich spoke as Hickory police announced this week they had recovered a bone that could belong to the missing girl.

The bone was located after police officers reportedly searched throughout Caldwell County, where the girl's prosthetic leg was found last week and where the Bakers lived until mid-September.

Hickory police are in the middle of one of the largest search efforts they have launched for Zahra, who is feared murdered..................

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...she-went-missing/story-e6freuyi-1225948508688

THE mother of Australian girl Zahra Baker says she fears her daughter, who has been missing from her US home for nearly a month, is dead.

Emily Dietrich, of Wagga Wagga in southwestern New South Wales, has spoken publicly for the first time since her daughter's disappearance in North Carolina on October 9.

Oh my ....... this hurts.

"I don't want them to find more because it will tell the story I don't want to hear but I want them to find more so we can out an end," Ms Dietrich said.

"I can't explain the anger, the hurt.

"He made no right to do any of it, to keep her from me."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wo.../story-e6frf7lf-1225948520824?from=public_rss

Attachments

• ED.png
    ED.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 24
****JMO****

who else thinks Maybe KB called AB and said Emily knows where you are?
I can't get over that T-shirt AB was wearing with the word Vengeance on it just a coincidence? perhaps but now I wonder if it was a message

THE mother of an Australian girl missing and feared dead in North Carolina said today she had only found her daughter on the internet three days before the 10-year-old disappeared.
Speaking on Australia's Channel Seven News - apparently her first media interview - Emily Dietrich said she had not seen her daughter Zahra Baker since giving custody to the girl's father Adam Baker.

"He had no right to do any of it, to keep her from me," she said.

Dietrich said she had only managed to track down Zahra on the internet recently before the girl disappeared.

"I never got to say goodbye. I never got to say hello," she said.

"Why did it happen that I only found her and three days later this happens?"

Dietrich said she was afraid police in the US would uncover more evidence in her daughter's disappearance.

"I don't want them to find more because they would tell a story I don't want to hear," she said.

Dietrich spoke as Hickory police announced this week they had recovered a bone that could belong to the missing girl.

The bone was located after police officers reportedly searched throughout Caldwell County, where the girl's prosthetic leg was found last week and where the Bakers lived until mid-September.

Hickory police are in the middle of one of the largest search efforts they have launched for Zahra, who is feared murdered..................

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...she-went-missing/story-e6freuyi-1225948508688

And then the next sentence, "But I want them to find more so we can put her together."... OMG... :cry:

Ah dear God, that poor poor woman, if this case is so hard for us to bear what must Emily must be going through? I wish there was something more than words I could offer.

I am the grandparent of 15, including newborn twin boys. Never could I condone any of my children with-holding a child from a parent. If a parent couldn't have custody, there would still be visitation-if the child(ren) were at risk, there would be supervised visitation. There is no way a child would be hidden without a VERY good reason, and I cannot see that AB had one. There are a few other grandparents in pain right now, also, unless they are deceased-Emily's parents, and AB's. I cannot condone what KB did-neither can I look away and assume she does not have pain. Perhaps his father is alive-more pain. And the 'adoptive' parents -EB's parents.

So may hearts broken right now, and it all could have been avoided. I am dismayed at the number of times we have heard CPS was called, and nothing was done. This is a child who could still be here today, and perhaps with her mom. So sad. We NEED to find ways to help save our children.

****JMO****

who else thinks Maybe KB called AB and said Emily knows where you are?
I can't get over that T-shirt AB was wearing with the word Vengeance on it just a coincidence? perhaps but now I wonder if it was a message

My suspicions are right in line with your thinking on this. It is my opinion that KB knew where Zahra was and that there was contact of sorts. EB's MySpace page before it was taken down had KB listed as a friend so there was always that avenue of contact.

Just after Zahra was reported missing KB's profile pix changed to blank where it used to have a picture. The snag of EB's MySpace friends page shows KB with a picture in her profile so they were friends on MS at the very least IMO prior to/just as Zahra went missing.

We may very well determine that the apple don't fall very far from the tree as the saying goes IMO.

Attachments

• MS friends page.jpg
    MS friends page.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 69
  • KB on EB MySpace Friends.png
    KB on EB MySpace Friends.png
    86 KB · Views: 74
I appreciate all of you. As a side note,I have been keeping up with Kiesha's case and just agonizing over her.

I wish someone from the American media would contact Emily and let her tell her story of how she had looked for Zahra. The pictures tell the tale as far as I am concerned. I believe her.

butwhatif? is wonderful to upload the video for us to see. There will be many tearful eyes here in the states when we get to view this video.

bbm
I'm really surprised they haven't.
Maybe now that she did this interview we'll be seeing her on the morning shows.

jmo

Good morning all!

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. Zahra is the spitting image of her bio Mum. I sat here watching and thinking so this is how beautiful Zahra would be if she had been allowed to grow into a young woman. God bless Emily! My prayers are with her. Her pain is so real and evident. I must say that thru her pain, it still gave me a good feeling that a famliy member cried for Zahra. This is the first time I've actually seen anyone (besides LE and us sleuths) cry for Zahra.

I find it highly ironic that Emily found Zahra and three days later, she was reported missing.

Zahra your Mummy was looking for you and had actually found you. I hope you know that you were loved and are still loved. I am so sorry this happened to you. Justice will prevail.

Justice for Zahra!

MOO

wm

So AB kept oving around everytime bio mom got knowlege of were Zahra was?
Is this correct?
So out of revenge AB goes to USA and keeps on moving.
Then bio mum finds Zahra and 3 days later Zahra is gone!
Did AB think Zahra was neter dead than losing the GAME with bio mum????
Another Motive REVENGE against mum???
and I take it that his mother Kareahra also..........very mean people!

That interview is the most honest thing that I've seen in this so far. It eases my mind to known that someone besides all of us and LE have cried tears for Z. I believe every word she says.

I really hope Zahra's mother gets her remains and not Adam or heaven forbid grandma. I think it's about time the right thing be done for this woman. It doesn't seem like she was dealt a fair hand.

Thank You AU Friends for posting the interview.

How is it possible that Zahra was failed by so many people, here and in OZ? It just makes me sick and angry.

Emily said on HM that she has a mother and sister. Her mom was in the hospital when the news broke, it seemed to break Emily's heart when she had to tell her Zahra was missing, she just kept repeating "No, we just found her."

KB should be very ashamed of herself, her son and their behavior. Zahra had a right to know her Mummy and it was NOT EB. I have done a slow burn every time AB has referred to EB as Zahra's mother.

I guess the reason they have kept themselves hidden in Hickory is pretty obvious now.

I found a few news articles from Bio mom and wanted to bring them over alomg with a photo of Zahra adter she was just born
537547-emily-dietrich-and-zahra-baker.jpg

Ms Dietrich had postnatal depression after Zahra was born and Adam Baker was given custody, but she said she had been fighting for her share of custody of Zahra for nine years.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wo...she-went-missing/story-e6frf7lf-1225948520824

"I don't want them to find more because it will tell the story I don't want to hear but I want them to find more so we can out an end," Ms Dietrich said.

"I can't explain the anger, the hurt.

"He made no right to do any of it, to keep her from me."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/05/AR2010110501343.html

This one has a Youtube video of a intervew but i do not know how to bring it over http://charlotte.news14.com/content...other-speaks-out-to-australian-press?ap=1&MP4

That interview is the most honest thing that I've seen in this so far. It eases my mind to known that someone besides all of us and LE have cried tears for Z. I believe every word she says.

I agree with you! Thank you to those who posted the interview!

I think my heart just broke into a million pieces.

Mine too. :( Did someone know that she had found them here 3 days before Zahra disappeared? It just seems so coincidental and tragic.

Zahra looks so much like her mom and I also hope she never called EB "mom." :(

There just aren't any words.

Wow, I have been through every single solitary emotion with this case. So terribly sorry for Emily and the pain she's going through with the discovery and then immediate loss of her gorgeous Zahra. My anger at the monsters that destroyed this little girl just grows by leaps and bounds.

My heart just aches....Poor Zahra, spitting image of her mom..my heart has been ripped out once again...I will never understand how someone deliberately hurts a child, causes pain and finally death...I just can't see how someone gets to that point to hurt another human being, an innocent child, an angel, gift of God...how can one bring themselves to do the unthinkable...I will never understand....JMHO

Where is Zahra??

Thanks for posting that. Emily and Zahra together, beautiful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back