MA - Catholic Priest steals money for *advertiser censored* addiction

believe09

Reaction score
"HAVERHILL — A Haverhill priest is accused of stealing more than $83,000 from a Roman Catholic church and using some of the money to support a *advertiser censored* habit.

The Rev. Keith LeBlanc resigned in June after six years as pastor of St. John the Baptist Church. He was arraigned last week on larceny and forgery charges and released on personal recognizance."

He believes he needs help for his *advertiser censored* addiction. Ya think?

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1294872&srvc=rss

Oh lovely. Another priest who betrayed his congregation, another black eye to the Catholic Church. :( I hate to see what their archaic, secretive policies and misogyny have done to the religion I grew up with. And I pray that embezzlement and *advertiser censored* is the worst of this man's offenses - that he didn't act upon his fantasies with children or others who looked to him for guidance.

Did you notice that they sent him to one of those places where they send priests with problems? ;)

Yes, believe, I noticed that! Don't you know those folks are doing a booming business!

It is a kind of portal-they send him there to be cleansed and send him off somewhere else to reoffend....

Oh my that sounds a little cynical. I had better work on that.

$83,000 dollahs? How long does it take to spend that much money on *advertiser censored*?

Here's an article I found from June 11, 2008. It's about a Deacon that had been assigned to this Priest's Church. A man with a wife and six children.

Father LeBlanc was serving Saint John The Baptist Parish all alone. Having this new Deacon gave him relief.

"He takes alot off my plate" said Father LeBlanc. Looks like Father was taking off the plate.

It just made me wonder was he stealing the money prior to when he got help from the Deacon? When he got help was he actually happy about it? Wouldn't another person of Clergy put a damper on you spending all that money?

How long has this been going on?

http://www.hgazette.com/local/x1723397327/Deacons-arrival-energizes-St-John-the-Baptist

"HAVERHILL — A Haverhill priest is accused of stealing more than $83,000 from a Roman Catholic church and using some of the money to support a *advertiser censored* habit.

The Rev. Keith LeBlanc resigned in June after six years as pastor of St. John the Baptist Church. He was arraigned last week on larceny and forgery charges and released on personal recognizance."

He believes he needs help for his *advertiser censored* addiction. Ya think?

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1294872&srvc=rss

believe- How do you spend $83,000 on *advertiser censored*? What the heck was this Pastor doing aside from just buying *advertiser censored*? It leads me to wonder...was he paying for services too? There has to be more to the story.

Not thrilled about their little vacation home they go to for rehab..what's that about? I don't call that punishement or rehab. They should no longer be allowed to be priests. They just get to go to another parish, or place and re-offend all over again. How does this serve any purpose. They need to be deflocked. :loser:

Something has to change.

Goz

believe- How do you spend $83,000 on *advertiser censored*? What the heck was this Pastor doing aside from just buying *advertiser censored*? It leads me to wonder...was he paying for services too? There has to be more to the story.

Not thrilled about their little vacation home they go to for rehab..what's that about? I don't call that punishement or rehab. They should no longer be allowed to be priests. They just get to go to another parish, or place and re-offend all over again. How does this serve any purpose. They need to be deflocked. :loser:

Something has to change.

Goz

Maybe some of it was spent on a "*advertiser censored* related hand/wrist injury"?:angel:

I am thinking it was probably one of the *advertiser censored* sites with live webcams where customers can direct the action?

Maybe some of it was spent on a "*advertiser censored* related hand/wrist injury"?:angel:

I am thinking it was probably one of the *advertiser censored* sites with live webcams where customers can direct the action?

Hum Linda, I never thought of it that way.....:blushing:

Oink Oink

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie