Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The search is over as in NO MORE searches for Zahra? Not today, not tomorrow, not the next day? Because they found her....?
It makes sense that ED came to the U.S. for these horrible news. And maybe to take her sweet Angel home.
Rest In Eternal Peace Zahra

:-(

Human remains found in Wednesday's search for Zahra
Search crews were back out at the Christie Road site in Caldwell County Thursday morning at the same area where they found a prosthetic leg confirmed to be Zahra Baker's.
Sources close to the investigation said crews found human remains on Wednesday off of Dudley Shoals Road along Gunpowder Creek in Granite Falls. Hickory Police confirmed evidence was found, but stopped short of saying what that evidence was and that it is currently being tested by the SBI.
Zahra Baker's mother, Emily Bietrich, arrived in Hickory Wednesday night and she came to the Baker residence around 6 a.m. Thursday. She wanted to collect Zahra's belongings that were left behind.
More... Video included...

Human remains found in search for Zahra
Hickory police have not confirmed the discovery of human remains, but released a statement Thursday saying, "Search teams in Caldwell County yesterday located evidence that could provide valuable information in the Zahra Baker case. This evidence will be analyzed at the NC State Bureau of Investigation's lab. We understand the concern and interest in this case by the public but we must be cautious in prematurely releasing information so it will not jeopardize any future criminal proceedings."

Zahra's dad meets with police, mom arrives in US as 'possible human remains' found
Sources tell WBTV that human remains were found Wednesday in Caldwell County while authorities were searching for clues related to a missing 10-year-old Hickory girl.
The news came Thursday -- the same day that Zahra Baker's biological mother was spotted in Hickory after arriving from Australia.
Meanwhile, Adam Baker, Zahra's father who first reported her missing in a 911 call on Oct. 9, was at the Hickory Police station Thursday afternoon for about an hour.

Well they should be making an arrest soon, well soon as some evidence comes back from the lab, and it was reported that the FBI has placed this as #1 CASE

-- Hickory police said Thursday evening the evidence they found in the Zahra Baker case is so significant, they're calling off the search for the missing 10-year-old girl.Channel 9 Eyewitness News learned from sources that investigators found human remains on Wednesday when they searched in and near Gunpowder Creek off Dudley Shoals Road in Caldwell County.
Deputy Chief Clyde Deal wouldn't comment on what was found but said he will not send additional search teams to the area in the future.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25758518/detail.html

Wow, how sad and final that sounds, even though it was what everyone knew had to happen. that poor, blessed little girl.

What a sad day at WS...and for the friends and relatives for those lost.

Rest In Peace Zarah.

Now you fly free and are away from the animals that did this to you. :cry:

That is pretty must what I got out of the story. They also went to try and interview AB at his apartment but of course he didn't talk to them. I see us finding out more very soon. My heart is still breaking for mom and daughter. God Bless them both!

Sorry.
Sure didn't mean to insult actual animals.
These are humanoid animals. :(
:cow:

I'm keeping a watch on Hickory police dept daily bulletin for arrest.

71500_103910856346542_100241596713468_29520_5023723_n.jpg

Wow, how sad and final that sounds, even though it was what everyone knew had to happen. that poor, blessed little girl.

What a sad day at WS...and for the friends and relatives for those lost.

It is just heart breaking to see how many of our children are killed!

Since Zahra's remains will be returning to OZ for burial. I would like to ask the locals for some help. Could you please, go buy or pick some flowers, make some sort of headstone, and go to the spot where they dug the hole and place it there. I want strangers who go there to realize that this is ground that shouldn't be disrespected and made out to be some circus place to visit.

I am praying for an arrest soon. AB is so much involved perhaps more than EB.. I want to see him charged and suffer for the rest of his life along with EB.

If the search is over.. I cant even image what they found. To find evidence (if bone at other location is hers) the fear and horrific thought of dismemberment is most likley. I still think strongly that the plumbing is where it took place in tub and/or sink.

maybe someone can plant a nice little plant there...something butterflies would like to visit with. Something tells me Zahra would like that.

maybe someone can plant a nice little plant there...something butterflies would like to visit with. Something tells me Zahra would like that.

I feel certain that it will happen naturally...people do the right thing, most of the time...

Since Zahra's remains will be returning to OZ for burial. I would like to ask the locals for some help. Could you please, go buy or pick some flowers, make some sort of headstone, and go to the spot where they dug the hole and place it there. I want strangers who go there to realize that this is ground that shouldn't be disrespected and made out to be some circus place to visit.

:waitasec:

By placing flowers or some sort of memorial there, wouldn't that make it some place that people would want to visit? I think people should just stay away and LE should fill it in.

If people want to honor Zahra in some way, they should make a donation to TES or St. Judes Children Hospital or a foundation that does work with victims of child abuse rather than spend money on flowers and stuffed animals. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes