GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigation has taken a turn in different direction - two directions:

1) wants to remain optimistic that other three are alive b/c needs public to keep helping them look (what were you doing on vet day - see anything that seems unusual to you now? vehicles?)

AND

2) people missing almost a week with no contact, LE has to approach it based on evidence, interviews, not seeing them - that there is the possibly that other 3 have been killed

The really need this info.

Other approach takes them based on interviews, not seeing them, evidence, etc. There is a possibility that Tina, Kody and Stephani are dead.

Pleading for people to contact them if they know anything.

I can hardly hear, but I thought he said think back to Monday, Veteran's day & try to remember anything unusual from Monday thru Wednesday.

he did say that they are working on the possibility that the missing three are dead. asking if the public sees anything (clothing , a bag, etc.) don't assume it's supposed to be there. please contact le and don't touch it.

The pickup truck led them to MH. (I'm thinking of that receipt)

They are searching foundation park because of location to MH's house. Nothing specific has lead them there.

MH was at location when truck towed! Good reporter question!!!

"The investigators are talking with (Hoffman)."

The dude is nuts. MH was at the community college, on the location, when the truck was recovered last Thursday. Statements were taken from him from the cops on the scene - not allowed to release what he said per the investigation.

No known contacts with victims other than relatives live near their house.

What leads you to consider the possibility that they are dead?

"The amount of blood [at Tina Herrmann's home]....no one else was found [at Hoffman's home]....no one has seen [the missing] since then."

Did he just say that the last time Sarah saw them was Wednesday? (Them being her mother and brother.)

Being realistic regarding what they know is leading them to theorize that the others are deceased.

Blood on the evidence the park?

"I won't discuss evidence that has been collected."

Did he say Sarah's mom and brother last seen at .....who?.....house.

YEs, he said last time Sarah saw them was Wednesday at their home.

Was this a home invasion?

"No, I don't believe so."

hinky meter here, someone fix me! Sarah last saw her mom and brother on Wednesday at the house but saw Stephanie the day before? (tuesday) she she didn't see her when this all took place?

Not going to speculate on what MH did.

No reason to believe that victims are outside their jurisdiction geographiccaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member