GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I heard that differently, I heard him say (stutter) that the last time she saw her mom and brother was on Wed, however, he said the last time he saw Stephanie was Tuesday. This is what is confusing to me.

I took that to mean that when Sarah arrived at the house, Stephanie wasn't there.

I think Sarah was removed from the house, separated from her mother, Tina, and brother, Kody, very soon after she got home from school.

Sometime after she was removed - to Hoffman's house - Stephanie came to the house and was also taken captive by Hoffman.

So Sarah saw Stephanie on Tuesday, and that was the last time she saw Stephanie. By the time Stephanie arrived, Sarah was already gone from the house.

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time........I think Stephanie walked into this after it began and was also taken captive.

See, I heard that differently, I heard him say (stutter) that the last time she saw her mom and brother was on Wed, however, he said the last time he saw Stephanie was Tuesday. This is what is confusing to me.

He specifically stated that Sarah did NOT see Stephanie at the house on Wednesday. She was home with her mom and brother when MH came over/made the acquaintance. They then did not leave the house on their own violation.

All of this I find to be VERY confusing.

It makes me wonder if MH came back after doing something with the two and puting SM in the basement? He could have seen Stephanie come to the house after the fact and grabbed her? But if her car was in her garage how did she get to Tina's house?

I can't remember the exact wording either..but he indicated they were due to the evidence they have already collected....blood???

Yep, evidence, interviews, no sightings of them, etc etc. He gave alot of reasons to think these people are not alive.

I don't understand this...It seem that the fastest the photos are put out to the media the tips would come in faster....maybe they could find the others.
I agree!!! Why wait until tomorrow :waitasec:......seems to me time is of the essence right now with three people missing.

Do any of the locals know of security cameras being located in:

-The College Parking Lot

-Businesses near the Herrmann home

-Businesses enroute to the College Parking Lot

-Businesses near Hoffman's house

Can any of the locals give us insight on what surrounds these key areas?

I'm not sure who's house Stephanie's car was found at, but I've only seen one article stating it was at her own house.

I don't have an adjective for MH, I wish I did... I sat here thinking of one that wouldn't get me banned or was the appropriate one. No avail.

However, if I have the info that I was looking for correct, there was no forced entry that LE knows of into the Manyard home. Either they knew him, or he knew them - there was some sort of comfortable. Spooks me so hard, makes me NOT want to open the door for anyone - ever again.
So, Sarah last sees her mother and brother in the house with MH. This is Wednesday. LE says they are unable to release a lot of info on the case, but this... this is a lot of information for a time line.
Sarah wasn't just spotted for an abduction (MOO) - I don't think. Why would he seek that neighborly crap for?
Then, Thursday, Lisa's truck shows up and low and behold MH is on the corner of the parking lot - just hanging out. Just there. WTH? He gives the police his information; ID. Then leaves.
Now, he is in jail. He has kidnapping charges against him and a bail hearing tomorrow.
NO LAWYER?

Is this a game, MH? Makes me wonder.

I thought that Stephanie's car was in Tina's driveway and Tina's car was found near a bike trail. :waitasec:

Information has changed consistently with media making errors in reporting. Stephanie's Jeep was found in her garage at her home. Tina's F150 was the truck found parked near the college on Thursday night.

The distance between Tina's house and Stephanie's house is walking distance.

So is LE just assuming that Stephanie must be with the Maynards, since she is nowhere to be found?

How close is the environmental center to where Tina's truck was found? I gathered it was close but I am unsure.

Is it still being reported that Tina's truck was at her home Wednesday evening but not on Thursday? Thursday being when ME was questioned at Env. center, near Tina's truck? Am I understanding this correctly?

OMG..trapped and killed squirrels and it was thought he had also killed family pets.

Could tarp be to cover bodies in back of pickup while transporting them? Or to put underneath?

He made similar statements several times throughout the presser basically saying exactly that. We are typing and paraphrasing as fast as we can. I know what I type should not be taken as an exact transcription.

I sometimes find it difficult to post and listen at the same time, so I refrained from posting until the presser was over. By the time it was over, there were 4 pages of posts here to catch up on! :)

He specifically stated that Sarah did NOT see Stephanie at the house on Wednesday. She was home with her mom and brother when MH came over/made the acquaintance. They then did not leave the house on their own violation.

All of this I find to be VERY confusing.

The way I understand the timeline is that Sarah, Tina, and Kody were home when MH came to the door and was let into the house for some reason. MH incapacitated everyone before Stephanie arrived to go look at apartments with Tina. Stephanie probably knocked on the door and let herself in when no one answered. She was then subdued (or worse) by MH.

It makes me wonder if MH came back after doing something with the two and puting SM in the basement? He could have seen Stephanie come to the house after the fact and grabbed her? But if her car was in her garage how did she get to Tina's house?

Stephanie lives near Tina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member