GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
rut roh... LE pushing back people that were standing behind the tape

People running up to that white vehicle that just blocked the road?

FaceBook page - it's a car that's being pulled out.

Newsvan's pulling up towards the gate?

For those with no streaming...

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 42
Who was it that posted about this being a game to MH? I almost feel like I've been following a scavenger hunt.

I'm at least one of them...because I'm blown away that he's only 10 miles away, and this coverage is all over TV, the net, and most certainly that area...it's national news.

And then when I heard about him being near Tina's truck the night it was found, I was like yep - there's that perverse twisted thing - watching it all go down.

As darlin gal said, it's like watching his fires burn.

please don't discuss what goes on in the PL in this thread...thanks!

if we here info on the scanner thread....how do we alert people?...just say there is some action on there? :)

10 tv news, on fb page confirmed it is a car being pulled up but they don't know if it is connected to the case

wasn't the stacy peterson case where they pulled all the cars out??? I remember watching quite a few of them....

Well, wouldn't the divers know if it was connected, ie: see inside? Is the lake very murky?

I think a mod can check out breaking news in the scanner thread and post it up here. They are just very cautious in case it turns out not to be anything.

Wow, do yall see the dark part of the water near the shore? The rope appears to be attached to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member