Updated Poll: Your opinion--has it changed?

Has your opinion changed? Which below fits your stance best?

• My opinion has not changed. I have thought Terri responsible since early in the case.

Votes: 154 67.0%
  • My opinion has changed. I now believe Terri to be responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

Votes: 21 9.1%
  • My opinion has not changed. I never thought Terri responsible, and I still don't.

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • M opinion has changed. I thought Terri responsible early on, but now think someone else did it.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I haven't formed an opinion yet. Still on the fence waiting for more information.

Votes: 42 18.3%
  • Other: Please post an explanation.

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pufnstuf

"Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalance
Reaction score
In consideration of interviews, document releases, emails and such that have made the news over the past couple of weeks, has your opinion changed in regards to the following?

The only thing that has changed is, I'm more convinced at this time that she is guilty.

I am still as convinced now as I was in the first days of Kyron going missing...that Terri knew what happened to poor Kyron!:furious:

tritto..that's why a chose other. Before, I thought there was maybe something that could come out that would turn this around. Now I'm convinced that anything that comes out from here on in will just solidify that TH did it. I guess I was never fully convinced of the depth of her negative feelings toward kyron himself. DY and KH having seen the e-mails is the last piece of the puzzle for me.

I am still as convinced now as I was in the first days of Kyron going missing...that Terri knew what happened to poor Kyron!:furious:

I totally agree, I think she hated Kyron and planned his disappearance for
all eternity...............

tritto..that's why a chose other. Before, I thought there was maybe something that could come out that would turn this around. Now I'm convinced that anything that comes out from here on in will just solidify that TH did it. I guess I was never fully convinced of the depth of her negative feelings toward kyron himself. DY and KH having seen the e-mails is the last piece of the puzzle for me.

Ya know, germaine what you just said above is so very true...Tho, I. myself have felt very strongly that Terri was the sole perp and have believed for quite some time that there was a "monster" side of Terri that was unleashed on Kyron...and I don't believe that June 4th was the first day that precious little boy had seen this monster rear its ugly head...Unfortunately I believe that for some time when Kaine wasn't around that Kyron was being treated with anger and viciousness by Terri and am quite sure threatened with harm to himself his momma, his dad, and maybe even baby sister if he were to ever even think about "telling" about the "real Terri" that Ky had become to know all too well...

But what you said above about these emails being what solidified for you what was already thought about Terri's involement...it being the missing puzzle piece..and gosh how you couldn't be more correct...for those who could not link Terri's anger and resentment to Kyron{as many have admitted that yes she had those feelings about Kaine, but only had love and care for Kyron}...This is that deciding factor, IMO...The one that many have been looking for, and pleading for in order to get off of the fence... I think this will be a very important factor of this case that none will forget anytime soon...

Also excellent and appropriate time for an UPDATED POLL, puf! To see whom this info has assisted in climbing down from that splinter, filled fence... Thanks :)

90% of me thinks she is guilty based on the sparse info provided by LE and the family. I could not, in good conscience, be a juror and convict her at this point. So, I guess I'm a fence sitter.

90% of me thinks she is guilty based on the sparse info provided by LE and the family. I could not, in good conscience, be a juror and convict her at this point. So, I guess I'm a fence sitter.

I understand what you mean. I think some posters have a different threshhold for what their opinion is. What I mean is, my personal opinion is that I am 100% sure TH did something awful to Kyron. To me, that is different than saying I would convict her based on what I know now. I could think she was 1000% guilty and still feel that the prosecutor hadn't offered proof beyond a reasonable doubt. I am hoping that there is far more detailed and irrefutable circumstantial evidence that we haven't seen yet that will support a solid conviction. But my opinion right now is that she did it, even absent that level of proof. That's why I'm way off the fence even though I still might not be able to vote guilty if I was on the jury. jmoo

Voting, still on the fence, and the reason is that LE has given me probable cause to believe there is no evidence, and without evidence, I have no idea what happened to Kyron. Without evidence, the rest to me is all speculation and rumor. JMO

I am with Surfie, including the 90/10 split within myself.

I don't always make sense to myself either. For example, when I believe Terri did something to Kyron, I think of it as a carefully planned thing that she had been scheming on for a long time in order to exploit the mayhem and change of routine created by the science fair.

When I think of it being a pedophile who disappeared Kyron, then it seems likely that the perp is someone who saw an opportunity and leaped on it without prior planning.

Once in a while, I believe that Kyron was groomed for this and someone at the school that day was likely a pedophile who had won Kyron's trust; and then on the day of the science fair said "meet me at X-place, Kyron, and I'll show you a cool electric project."

Isn't there a saying about someone being so open-minded that the mind becomes a seive? LOL--I guess that's me.

If anything, my opinion of her has gotten worse. She's right up there with Casey Anthony and Elesa Baker in my mind now.

If anything, my opinion of her has gotten worse. She's right up there with Casey Anthony and Elesa Baker in my mind now.

I agree, Aedrys and I have nothing good to say about either of those women, but at least, now we know where those babies are. They are cradled in the arms of angels as well Kyron may be. But until TH becomes a human being and tells where he is, she is the worst of the lot for me. I can't understand how anyone could defend her in any way until she steps up and does the right thing. From what I've seen so far, she has no concience and no soul. Pity her because the day will come when she will pay for what she did to that precious child. Not trying to see her own baby should show everyone who is on the fence that she knows exactly where Kyron is. If she didn't, she would be fighting like he!! to see her baby. Sorry, off rant now.

I voted other. I still think that Terri is involved, but no longer think it's possible that she has an accomplice hiding Kyron. I now think it's more possible that she harmed him as reported by Desiree. The only thing is that now, I also believe that Kyron could have been hidden by someone else for certain reasons, that it's a slim possibility that after the divorce he may show up unharmed and report being kept by a nutty person somewhere.

I voted other. I still think that Terri is involved, but no longer think it's possible that she has an accomplice hiding Kyron. I now think it's more possible that she harmed him as reported by Desiree. The only thing is that I now, I also believe that Kyron could have been hidden by someone else for certain reasons, that it's a slim possibility that after the divorce he may show up unharmed and report being kept by a nutty person somewhere.

My upmost prayer is that you are right. Please, God, let it be so.

Amen. I almost chose "other" for this reason. More convinced now, whereas previously I thought she was responsible but felt there could be additional information that might sway me the other way. On the contrary, every additional bit of information just pushes me more toward my original inclination.

JMO

I agree, Aedrys and I have nothing good to say about either of those women, but at least, now we know where those babies are. They are cradled in the arms of angels as well Kyron may be. But until TH becomes a human being and tells where he is, she is the worst of the lot for me. I can't understand how anyone could defend her in any way until she steps up and does the right thing. From what I've seen so far, she has no concience and no soul. Pity her because the day will come when she will pay for what she did to that precious child. Not trying to see her own baby should show everyone who is on the fence that she knows exactly where Kyron is. If she didn't, she would be fighting like he!! to see her baby. Sorry, off rant now.

The Zahra case has definitely affected my feelings in regard to this case. I feel heightened frustration about Terri's not coming forward with information. :furious:

I understand what you mean. I think some posters have a different threshhold for what their opinion is. What I mean is, my personal opinion is that I am 100% sure TH did something awful to Kyron. To me, that is different than saying I would convict her based on what I know now. I could think she was 1000% guilty and still feel that the prosecutor hadn't offered proof beyond a reasonable doubt. I am hoping that there is far more detailed and irrefutable circumstantial evidence that we haven't seen yet that will support a solid conviction. But my opinion right now is that she did it, even absent that level of proof. That's why I'm way off the fence even though I still might not be able to vote guilty if I was on the jury. jmoo

I agree with your point that it's different to say what we believe with our hearts and heads, than to say what we would be able to vote on as a juror. I also feel I could keep an objective enough mind to sit on a jury and not vote guilty if they didn't present more compelling evidence than what has been revealed so far. But I believe very strongly that they already have a boatload more evidence, and that by the time they go to trial they will have persuasive evidence to present.

JMO

I totally agree, I think she hated Kyron and planned his disappearance for
all eternity...............

I agree. I am coming from the other side wondering who besides TH would have wanted to hurt Kyron. Adding on that TH was trying to hire someone to do away with hubby. I am sorry but if I was on the jury, TH would have to provide very strong evidence that she wasn't the one that harmed and/or made this little boy disappear. JMO
Savannahanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member