GUILTY NY - Jenni-Lyn Watson, 20, Clay, 19 Nov 2010

Sgt. John D'Eredita of the Onondaga County Sheriff's Office told AOL News that Watson's cell phone, a Verizon LG enV3, has been turned on "intermittently" since her disappearance.

What do they mean by turned on "intermittently"? I looked up "intermittently" and it says sporadicly so does that mean her cell phone was being turned on and off?

AOL News guy said, "Friday morning, her parents went to work. She left around noon."

"There was at least one attempted abduction that occurred in the area earlier this month," per AOL news reporter

If someone posts about a possible sighting of Jenni Lyn on the facebook page, can I post it here?

On Tuesday, two search and rescue teams, using four dogs, covered about 200 acres of the wooded area that is bordered by Morgan Road, Henry Clay Boulevard, Buckley Road and Route 481.

The above info. leads me to think that the search is consisting of using the four dogs in airscent work, not doing scent specific trailing, that is, following only "Jenni-Lyn's" scent.

Prayers for Jenni-Lyn and her family tonight. I pray that Thanksgiving Day will be the day she comes home safe.

perhaps the team from www.vk9sar.org could be brought to bear they have success in many cases and would be able to provide some answers in this case -they have helped so many let them help her

On the Facebook page, it says she was wearing a tan sweatshirt, pajama-type pants and white socks, no mention of shoes or a jacket:(

That definitely sounds like a "lounging around the house, doing nothing all day" kind of outfit. It's definitely not something you would wear if you were planning on leaving your house. The no shoes and jacket part is especially worrying. :(

"There was at least one attempted abduction that occurred in the area earlier this month," per AOL news reporter

This info, plus the phone being intermittently turned on and off in the area makes it sound like a local.

Have they given a discription of the person(s) who tried to abduct the others?

Well, I'm in Liverpool now. I drove through the areas that are being searched. It's pretty chilling, but I'm being sure to look any and everywhere I can. There was lots of chatter about her at our dinner table tonight -- everyone seems to know about her. I even saw a flier for her on the toll booth on my way into town. Prayers for Jenni-Lyn.

Perhaps the culprit hates her family and is turning on the phone intermittently out of a morbid curiosity to see what text messages her loved ones may be sending. I know it's bad to think about, but what other reason would someone keep the phone and keep turning it on and off?

When are we allowed to start sleuthing someone? This person is over 18 but has not been mentioned in MSM yet but there is some rumbling about this person on the FB group.

Eileen, someone commenting on that story wrote: "Also, the family and police are making it a point that the public not help with the search in any way. They have put up five billboards asking for information, yet refuse to provide any details that could possibly help the public help them. There is much more to this story that will come out in the next few days, and unfortunately, I don't think it will have a happy ending."

It sounds like the locals may sort of suspect what went down.

Eileen, someone commenting on that story wrote: "Also, the family and police are making it a point that the public not help with the search in any way. They have put up five billboards asking for information, yet refuse to provide any details that could possibly help the public help them. There is much more to this story that will come out in the next few days, and unfortunately, I don't think it will have a happy ending."

It sounds like the locals may sort of suspect what went down.

Yes, I have a very bad feeling about this. :( When I heard LE speaking during that press conference that was shown on NG, he didn't sound too optimistic. I remember him mentioning about how as the days go on, the chance they find her alive gets slimmer. Isn't LE usually more hopeful, especially when the victim has only been missing less than a week? Also, it took them six days to release what she was wearing. Why did it take so long? Did they think the information wouldn't be useful? And now finding out that she wasn't wearing any shoes or a jacket, this does not look good at all. I keep refreshing this page and the FB group page and I have a horrible feeling that the next time I refresh, I am going to see a very upsetting update. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back