All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
catnron, I feel pretty confident in telling you it was someone working for the defense team ~ not anyone from TES. All those who have received calls, googled the names and numbers and posted here have related that they were PIs or lawyers who worked for the defense that called them.

They're sneaky, huh?
Right now I am so Pis...at myself I could kick myself:furious:
I have the number does anybody want it!

catnron, I feel pretty confident in telling you it was someone working for the defense team ~ not anyone from TES. All those who have received calls, googled the names and numbers and posted here have related that they were PIs or lawyers who worked for the defense that called them.

They're sneaky, huh?

They are a sorry bunch :furious:is all I can say and they deserve KC.

Let's cut to the chase...they don't give a rat's patooty about what you saw, unless you saw something that benefits them, which would be impossible...IMO, if you were in that area, they will want to know if you have anything shady in your background so you can become their next red herring...in which case they should be reminded that they need to have the courts force you to give that information or they can find it themselves (skiptracing public records, etc.). Anyone that agrees to speak to them may say something that the defense feels they can twist into some sort of probable cause to investigate you or "search" your personal life. Just ask RoyK.
Please use AZlawyer's talents in the legal thread if they push the envelope, or call an attorney local to you for a consult.

Please do not stand for ANYONE violating your rights in order to protect the rights of others (KC)...that is not the way our system works. There is a reason HHJP will not allow the public to pay for a fishing expedition-It borders on a government sponsored witch hunt. Big no-no.

We had a knock on the door today. Guess who? I'm not at all concerned about what my husband talked with him about. I guess I just don't see the point of him coming to our house.

We had a knock on the door today. Guess who? I'm not at all concerned about what my husband talked with him about. I guess I just don't see the point of him coming to our house.

Today? I thought Judge Perry asked if the TES records thing was over and JB said yes. He, gulp...lied??

I wish you would send it to Kathi Belich along with your comments...:innocent:

Today? I thought Judge Perry asked if the TES records thing was over and JB said yes. He, gulp...lied??
Yes, today. I'm not really keeping up with all the hearings, so I don't know what the order from the Judge says.

Please call into Levi's show tonight, (now) if any of you feel comfortable. He is going to discuss these defense tactics towards you TES volunteers. you not have to give your name, but you may help some other volunteer that doesn't read here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5853700&postcount=3895"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media Links - *** NO DISCUSSIONS! ***[/ame]

Yes, today. I'm not really keeping up with all the hearings, so I don't know what the order from the Judge says.

I think JB just meant that the telephoning portion was completed. I don't know how HHJP took that but he must realize that it's not totally complete as i haven't heard that anyone has been deposed. I still think the defense will continue to milk this for all (and as long) as they can.

I cannot tell you all how much my heart hurts for all those wonderful searchers whose lives are being interrupted for such a deceitful purpose.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25951506/detail.html

New Witnesses May Indicate Casey Didn't Dump Body

How come no one is talking about this?

The "may and "will" are worlds apart. I may win the lottery tomorrow. I will not. What his investigator reported as someone saying yes they searched on Suburban will turn out to be vastly different that the actual location once the prosecutor takes their turn at the questioning in the depositions. Since we haven't heard a peep from these folks regarding this in low these two years, I assume the investigators account of their rendition is wildly exaggerated. What did we expect him to report...we have been unable to uncover anyone, absolutely not one person on the face of the earth that could shed any light , or lend any credibility to our claim? No, the defense will later claim that the folks watered down their account due to immense pressure and harassment from the media and local community view point, or something to that effect. It is as predictable as it was that the Roy Kronk deal would have a protracted news cycle, but come trial time......crickets.
IMO, Mason's statements were PR for the potential jury pool. If he really thought he had struck oil, there motion would be filed at once and press conference and morning shows would have ensued.

I expect him to argue he was hindered, did not have unfettered access to the folks as the callers were previously instructed not to cooperate with the defense, and therefore.....Casey cannot get a fair trial since he cannot even adequately examine the records or talk to the witnesses. He is going to keep trying to get in the back door or the window. With very little left to try ...they are by no means done with the TES matter. If he said they were in court yesterday, I missed it, but imo that is......well....not correct.

I didn't say I believed it, I was just wondering why it hadn't shown up here yet.

Hi I got a call also on Wednesday from K at TESS, they wanted to know did I search in area Caylee was found. I helped on the Nov. 8th & 9 with the TESS searchers. When I was answering the questions my heart fell to me feet and I thought again how many seachers that was there that day looking for that baby. To this day it is still so sad. I hope CA's Bozo calls all us searchers so we can tell our how sad it was. All the old & criple people there in those woods that were there searching while CA would not get off her A.. to help when she knew all along where the baby was.I was not in the area that the baby was found in..
Never will I get it out of my mind the elderly there crying, searching getting cut, falling but not giving up. They are my hero's along with TESS.I just hope Bozo calls me, do I have a mouth full to tell him.

LOL I think you must have been in my group... talking about me... falling down, getting cut.. etc.... Those palmetto bushes was TOUGH but the worse for me was things kept grabbing my hair. just branches but that freaked me out....

The person that called me was using Jeremy Lyons cell phone per the reverse lookup...

I dont think TES was calling but the caller was somewhat misleading in saying they was calling from the Orange County courthouse and I had to ask if he was from Baez office and he said that he was working for him and the defense team....

If not misleading,,,it was confusing in their approach...

I think they will simply wind up with a few more Joe and Laura's on their hands, confused by the presentation of the quiestioning, later the fog will clear.

sniped

The defense is using Buchanan to argue someone else put Caylee's body in the woods after October 14, once Casey was locked up on no bond. But Wednesday, Buchanan's lawyer told WFTV she doesn't even know exactly where Caylee was found.

"I believe she signed an affidavit that she searched the area where the body was found. Somebody may have suggested where the body was found, but she has never been to that area to see precisely where the body was," Cassidy explained.http://www.wftv.com/news/25830173/detail.html

bbm
I will assume that your husband had received a telephone call from the Defense recently?
Did your husband search the Suburban Drive area?

The Order by Judge Perry said the Defense could further investigate a TES volunteer,(depending on the answers to the questions from the phone call) as they deemed necessary..and so PI Lyons was sent out.

I have been out of the loop for awhile, but does anyone know if these callers left a message on anyone's phone ?

We did not search anywhere near Suburban. The phone call was such that he did not really think they would send an investigator out. They did ask if he would talk with them, his response was "sure." I was at work, he told me about the call later. They called me too, but didn't leave a number to call back.
The call was really not that big of a deal, so thats why its confusing.

We did not search anywhere near Suburban. The phone call was such that he did not really think they would send an investigator out. They did ask if he would talk with them, his response was "sure." I was at work, he told me about the call later. They called me too, but didn't leave a number to call back.
The call was really not that big of a deal, so thats why its confusing.

bbm 1
Now I am curious about the personal visit by the PI since you both DID NOT search near Suburban.
If your husband answered NO to searching in the Suburband drive area then that should have been the end of it.
bbm 2
But if he was asked if he would be willing to speak with them and answered 'sure' then, IMO, he gave them permission to come and visit him at home.

Below is an excerpt for the Joint Stipulation Order by Judge Perry

C. That the Defense shall be permitted to have its representative(s) conduct a review of all searcher files. Any individuals who are contained in the various searcher files may be permitted to be telephoned but only in front of the TES representative, its counsel and the Magistratefor the sole purpose of asking the searcher:

Were you involved in any search, involving or not involving TES, in the Suburban Drive area?

If the answer is in the negative, then no further questions will be asked and the call terminated.

If the answer is in the positive, then the following questions will be permitted to be asked:

1. If such a search occurred, when did the search occur,
2. If such a search occurred, was it a part of TES or done independently,
3. If such a search occurred, who was involved in the search with them,
4. If such a search occurred, an inquiry would be made as to what was observed and what occurred during the search at or near the Suburban Drive area.

D. In the event after the above questions are asked, the Defense determines that further investigation or questioning is appropriate, then the search field activity form of the identified searcher shall be released to the Defense so they may conduct their further investigation as they may deem appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member