MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://apps.coj.net/pao_propertySearch/Basic/Detail.aspx?RE=1669670000

http://apps.coj.net/pao_propertySearch/Basic/Detail.aspx?RE=1669670000

The parents live in Jacksonville, Fl. (acutally Jacksonville Beach, FL) however all records of information would be through Jacksonville (duval county)

I have checked everything I can on the parents in Jacksonville and all I can find is transactions regarding morgtage.

Not that any of this information has anything to do with but Jacksonville Beach property is expensive due to location to the beach. It looks as if they live in a mobile home.

The property is listed in both names on public seach, however the acutaly property record is in roxann skelton spouse name

I have been just sick over this case since I first heard about it. Praying for the mother and these precious little boys.

Wonder why his Mother won't fly up there and speak with her son??
Or has she?
Maybe she could get him to at least tell where the little boy's are?
She seemed convinced he didn't do it. It's looking more and more like she's wrong.

My husband is a truck driver and I asked him if he had any suggestions on where to look and he said that he would suggest that anyone that knows of an old abandoned trailer (tractor trailer not mobile home) anywhere in the areas that the father was seen then they should report that those need to be checked. When my husband delivers he is all the time seeing empty trailers that are no longer used and it might be that since the father was a truck driver he might have thought of putting them somewhere like that.

I am sickened beyond belief. We know this outcome is not going to good.
The wondering of how it happened leaves my mind with all type of senario's.
I hope and pray the boys did not suffer.
I keep going back to Zhara Baker in my mind and the family that was dismembered in the tree and my mind is hoping and praying that this will not be as gruesome.

The very, very least this monster can do is tell the truth as to where to bodies are. I do not believe that he doesnt remember where. If you discard of bodies that is somthing that is etched into a mind, I would think.

I can not find the news story now, but it was new4jax (one of our local stations in jacksonville) that had a picture of Roxann Skelton home with a sign out front somthing to the extent that they are praying for the boys.

I know that many mothers would automatically take the side of their son, maybe I am different but I have always told my children I will stand beside them till the end if they are right.. but when they are wrong do not expect me to take their side .. this pertains to when they are adults also. It comes down to right is right and wrong is wrong.

The family of the offender normally have a ton of excuses, he waas depressed, they had a bad marraige, he was not working, he has history of depression, she (wife) wasnt treating him good, he loved the kids, blah blah.. so what most of america is going through domestic issues and the small percentage that kill their kids it is not due to hard times it is pure EVIL. I am so upset. Perhaps I should just not watch of read the news anymore it is taking a toll on me.. my softspot in life are "children"

I am sure that some of his relatives read boards and if they read this, I want to say to them..DO not live with the thought of he coudlnt of done it.. live with the reality and get the family together and demand the truth from him. It is the RIGHT thing to do.. to participate in defending him is condoning it !

I do not have spell check active, forgive the typo's but I am just so upset my words are flowing but my mind is a little slow on the spelling today.

As we go about our lives today, I know Tanya is living a nightmare. God watch over her and give her some peace and skills to cope, even if a little at a time. God bless her.

I'm sorry, I couldn't read everything posted...

I saw this article, linked in the comments of an article posted on one of the earlier links in this thread:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7815138

I'm SO confused.

The custody situation is confusing me. They both have kids from previous marriages. The mom is a RSO?! YIKES! (having sex with a 14yo!!!!!!) And JS previously stole the kids and hid them at a relatives in FL (his moms?)...

He likely owns a gun yet tried to hang himself unsuccessfully - how convienent!...

I can't help but wonder if he has done this again and just tried to make it look as though he's sucicidal - as if the kids are dead...but would they be able to prosecute him without evidence of a murder?

What if they are alive and stashed?

But now they are saying it's recovery?

OY!

Why would he do this?!

This guy needs the death penalty, which I guess they don't have at the moment.
I am so angry and upset. This seems like a weekly occurance now in the US.
The list of children dead from their own parent's hands or step parents hands is too long to list. Heck in the last 12 months, I can't even count how many.
I think their should be a new law that ANYONE who murders a child gets the death penalty-no matter what the laws are in that states. There should be an exception for child killers.penalties.

In other words, kill a kid, and you're a dead man/woman walking, no matter what State you live in. Maybe, that would help defer some of these murders.

For the boys, if they were killed by their father, I pray that it was swift, painless and that they did not even know what was happening. This is pure craziness. Oh, and on THANKSGIVING DAY?!! argggh

If he did murder these 3 beautiful children, it'll be interesting to see what side of the state line the crime occurred in. Ohio is a death penalty state, Michigan is not.

Also, I hate to throw this out there, but there's a possibility the suicide attempt was staged in order to begin to set the framework for a "not guilty by reason of insanity" defense. He can claim he wasn't in the right mindframe, is depressed, etc.

This guy needs the death penalty, which I guess they don't have at the moment.
I am so angry and upset. This seems like a weekly occurance now in the US.
The list of children dead from their own parent's hands or step parents hands is too long to list. Heck in the last 12 months, I can't even count how many.
I think their should be a new law that ANYONE who murders a child gets the death penalty-no matter what the laws are in that states. There should be an exception for child killers.penalties.

In other words, kill a kid, and you're a dead man/woman walking, no matter what State you live in. Maybe, that would help defer some of these murders.

For the boys, if they were killed by their father, I pray that it was swift, painless and that they did not even know what was happening. This is pure craziness. Oh, and on THANKSGIVING DAY?!! argggh

bbm
I think that's a PERFECT idea...

If he did murder these 3 beautiful children, it'll be interesting to see what side of the state line the crime occurred in. Ohio is a death penalty state, Michigan is not.

Also, I hate to throw this out there, but there's a possibility the suicide attempt was staged in order to begin to set the framework for a "not guilty by reason of insanity" defense. He can claim he wasn't in the right mindframe, is depressed, etc.

I work on these type cases, and

No, He already Blew that when he Did what ever he did with the Children and is not telling where they are, then making up a story of JT, shows he has guilt mind set,

He has to show that he at the time did not know right from wrong.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Insanity+Defense

At the time of the act that he or she did not know the nature or quality of the act, or, if the defendant did know the nature or quality of the act, he or she did not know that the act was wrong

Thanks. I found an JS using a Palm Harbor, FL location on a personals sight.

That would probably be JWS not JRS. JWS is an RSO from Palm Harbor, FL - and he is using a personals site - oh my. He is not related to this case so won't take this into an OT situation.

A couple of tweet pics of the searchers today.

Bless them all, the weather looks miserable and it can't be easy knowing that they are looking for possibly deceased children. :(

http://twitpic.com/3boioi

http://twitpic.com/3boir4
thanks DG.

just wanted to echo what you said about the weather.... it is MISERABLE here in Michigan today. It has rained all last night and all day so far. It is gray and yucky. The one good think though is that it is very warm out for November....

prayers for the searchers.

and a prayer that Daddy gives up the info on where he put his children. Although I see he has a lawyer now:furious:

God bless those searchers. May they find the boys...and bring them home.
Oh so sad:(

This guy needs the death penalty, which I guess they don't have at the moment. I am so angry and upset. This seems like a weekly occurance now in the US.

No DP in Michigan, but I'm not sure about Ohio. I've been thinking about this since the presser at 11:00. If it's believed that the boys are dead, were they killed in their Michigan home, or did Dad do the deed across the state line? If the timeline is correct, and the dad left the house between 4:00 and 7:00 in the morning on Friday, were the boys already gone, or were they alive in the van for a while before they met their demise and possibly in Ohio?

Buckeyes, please inform about DP in your state. Thanks.

ETA: Did a cursory search and found the answer: Yes, Ohio has DP.

This has become a recovery effort based on dad's statements. He hasn't divulged where the bodies are but has indicated there is a problem with the idea of finding live children.

They would say "rescue" if they felt they were being held by someone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donnachandler