Q&A Only FOR AY (Railbugfreak) -- NO Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was Zahra when EB was with SY? Did SY have a job?

Aaron thank you for answering questions, as with the others answer only if you feel comfortable.
= do you feel that drugs are are a factor at all with the new allegations?

eb... Imo

Thanks for replying mate.

Do you honestly think a female could do such a horrid task on her own? Also how could she hide all this from AB? I know the guy works hard, but cmon he must have played a part in this. Also just want to say congrats on the wedding :)

How are EB's daughters holding up and did EB ever abuse them when they were younger that you know of? TIA

Did EB act as if she found Zahra to be the perfect little daughter?

Well thats a tough one.....one day EB would be bragging about Zahra and the next saying what a bad child she had been........so honestly idk:waitasec:

Sorry ppl posting more questions made me think of 1 more and then I will stop because I know you are probably being overwhelmed all around......
Has it crossed your mind that EB wasn't aware that the new allegations were going to happen but may have been furious after she found out ? And that fury/jealousy was focused on Zahra for stealing the attention from her?

Can you go into how you know about the alone time EB and this man were sharing? Was this common knowledge among some folks or has this just become known to you now?

Did Zahra know that Emily was looking for her? And do you know if Karen and Adam had a conversation about this shortly before Zahra "went missing"?

(You can take a pass on this one, if you can't answer. I understand.)

Thanks for replying mate.

Do you honestly think a female could do such a horrid task on her own? Also how could she hide all this from AB? I know the guy works hard, but cmon he must have played a part in this. Also just want to say congrats on the wedding :)

Thanks.... You know I ask myself the same questions over and over again everyday. Honestly IDK. Unlike everyone else im giving AB the benefit of the doubt because i havent heard any evidence of him being involved except out of EBs mouth and honestly i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth as I lived with her for 10 years. Do I think AB couldve been a better Dad? YES. We all make mistakes although that was a huge mistake on his part to trust EB with her. Was AB a good DAD? Hell yea he was. What happened since february though IDK because i hadnt SEEN AB or EB since then except briefly and that was if we ran in to each other out and about. Yes I made a few comments on her FB till around march or so after that she was blocked from my FB. I know that answered more than your question but just answered a few of the ones i seen before.

How are the Fairchild girls doing? This must have hit them hard too. I hope they're hangin' in there :)

Thanks.... You know I ask myself the same questions over and over again everyday. Honestly IDK. Unlike everyone else im giving AB the benefit of the doubt because i havent heard any evidence of him being involved except out of EBs mouth and honestly i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth as I lived with her for 10 years. Do I think AB couldve been a better Dad? YES. We all make mistakes although that was a huge mistake on his part to trust EB with her. Was AB a good DAD? Hell yea he was. What happened since february though IDK because i hadnt SEEN AB or EB since then except briefly and that was if we ran in to each other out and about. Yes I made a few comments on her FB till around march or so after that she was blocked from my FB. I know that answered more than your question but just answered a few of the ones i seen before.

When did he take her to the doctor last?

Sorry ppl posting more questions made me think of 1 more and then I will stop because I know you are probably being overwhelmed all around......
Has it crossed your mind that EB wasn't aware that the new allegations were going to happen but may have been furious after she found out ? And that fury/jealousy was focused on Zahra for stealing the attention from her?

The new allegations didnt come out till mid OCT.

Can you go into how you know about the alone time EB and this man were sharing? Was this common knowledge among some folks or has this just become known to you now?

SY lived with my dad, when she went over she wouldnt go in but SY would go out.

WELCOME Railbug :)
I'm so glad to see you on here posting and answering questions as best you can. This is a tremendous thing you are doing.
Congrats on your recent wedding as well!!

Did Zahra know that Emily was looking for her? And do you know if Karen and Adam had a conversation about this shortly before Zahra "went missing"?

(You can take a pass on this one, if you can't answer. I understand.)

Sorry but Im not going to get into the ED subject. All i will say is I NEVER heard zahra mention not 1 thing about ED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla