2010.11.03 Third party involved?

Thanks, it wouldn't play for me at first and froze 15 seconds into the advertisement before the video, but it played eventually.

Also it is a shame it is not RAW video as the part where the reporter asks AB if he thought his wife was involved cuts to an image of Z for a few seconds. But maybe that is being kept in the investigation too.

If AB's body language is telling, I think we missed the part where he answered that question properly as it was edited.

But thanks again for the link, much appreciated. :)

Please stay on topic. This post lands at random.

Ok - here is one theory. EB has said that they dumped the remains in a dumpster, yet Zahra's remains were found on the side of the road. EB has said the prosthesis was wrapped in white plastic and dumped in a dumpster, yet that has reportedly been found in the brush, in a house, and other places. What if she did dump the remains in these dumpsters but her accomplices picked them up and took them to the final dump sites? EB still knew where to find the remains (or at least nearby).
Either she had accomplices (with or without AB's knowledge) or she has lied from the get go about the dumpsters and she was along for the ride to the final dump sites. There was an agreement for a plea if she didn't lie, but LE and SA already knew she had lied and they just drew up the agreement to see if they could indict as many as possible - knowing she would still have to do significant time but she couldn't get out of her already made up lies. I know I am crossing over into the plea thread, but she may have had accomplices that owed her drug money. I am also curious as to why she was so angry @ AB's boss. Did his son owe her drug money? Not saying he is involved but could there be other accomplices related to the drugs and/or bad checks? Just thinking out loud.

I think EB probably had/has all kinds of criminal "connections", many of them being in drug circles with her.

IMO, EB might have had a potential to leverage drug dealers or users, whether "upstream" or "downstream" from her in drug transacting.

For example, she might say to a higher up dealer "help me out or I rat out your meth lab" -or- to a user that owed her money "help me out and I'll call off my 'posse' "

I also think there's some probability that at least one of the accomplices would/could have been directly involved in Z's death - which would likely give rise to motivation for the perp to participate in the coverup, without any further manipulation from EB.

MOO

I think that EB was fighting for her life, to avoid the death penalty, which makes me think the only person she was trying to protect was herself. I don't think she has it in her to care enough about a mystery accomplice to protect them when her own life is on the line. IMO she would have spilled the name/names to LE. I do think she does not tell the whole truth, but there is some truth in what she has told. IMOO there is some truth about her statements that AB was involved.

I think that EB was fighting for her life, to avoid the death penalty, which makes me think the only person she was trying to protect was herself. I don't think she has it in her to care enough about a mystery accomplice to protect them when her own life is on the line. IMO she would have spilled the name/names to LE. I do think she does not tell the whole truth, but there is some truth in what she has told. IMOO there is some truth about her statements that AB was involved.

The one reason I can think of why EB would not rat out an accomplice is because she alone is responsible for Zahra's murder/death and her accomplice is only responsible for helping her to cover it up. I don't think she'd be ratting out anyone who actually has some knowledge of what really happened since her credibility is zero. If someone was forced to come forward with what they know because EB threw their name out there, and it filled in a lot of the pieces that LE are obviously trying to figure out, then it might make her guilt in the actual death/murder of Zahra more obvious.

With that in mind, she did rat someone out. And he is claiming no knowledge of anything. She didn't even finger him for murder, just disposal. She gave him an out and he didn't budge. I don't believe a word she says.

ETA: I also wouldn't be surprised if she did accomplish this on her own. I think she's capable of just about anything.

MOO

This may not be the right place for this if not mods please move or delete.TIA

If LE finds there are accomplices other than murder and dismemberment what other charges may they face? This may be the reason for not comming forward.Well that and the fact EB isnt naming them so they may just think after this amount of time they are gonna get away with it. JMO

I think from day one EB has seen AB as someone she could "use". I think her allegations against AB are probably a continuation (or culmination) of this mindset. Who knows? There might even be a "blood is thicker than water" dynamic going on here, too.

Once EB's attorney had negotiated a (no DP) deal for her.. she had to stick with the story she had started. She could hardly turn around and change major details in her storyline (like who was involved) or the deal would be voided due to her having been untruthful (more than likely; making a basic & obvious, IMO, assumption that truthfulness is required in the deal). So.. she stuck with her story to keep the deal on the table - at least, as long as she could (IMO).

And maybe, just maybe, such a major change in her storyline IS the reason for the DA seeking to void the deal.

MOO

To me it is obvious EB knows what occured, otherwise why the bogus ransom note, she was hiding the truth right there. I also hope there is enough DNA and forensic evidence to tell the story of what happened to Zahra also, and that a good strong case is imminent with arrests or arrest of the perpetrator.

To me it is obvious EB knows what occured, otherwise why the bogus ransom note, she was hiding the truth right there. I also hope there is enough DNA and forensic evidence to tell the story of what happened to Zahra also, and that a good strong case is imminent with arrests or arrest of the perpetrator.

Me, too. Every day, I keep checking the on-line news to hear what the police have pieced together from the evidence.

MOO, but another reason EB might not be 'rolling over on' any other accomplices is that, if that person (or persons) are indeed involved in drug dealing, they may have contacts on 'the inside' who could make her future life in jail/prison very unpleasant or short or both...JMO thoughts.

I actually only just listened to AB's 911 call today and he does seem rather blase about the fact his daughter had gone missing. Doesn't sound too ruffled at all by what has occurred, and then the bit of a chuckle about her being broody,Weird! It almost sounds "coached" to me, as if someone (EB), told him what to say, or told him what happened. I know i have seen and heard of people when something really bad has happened, have actually reacted with laughing. I don't know why people react that way but some do, even though it is far from funny. I am really still leaning toward the SM & accomplice or accomplices. I would still be interested to learn if AB was always at home everyday after work, or if he sometimes had to stay away from home for any length of time? I also think that if EB was physically abusing Zahra, the bruises etc., that she could have threatened Zahra if she told her dad anything,so it was explained away as Zahra falling because of her leg, and who really knows what went on in that house. I still think the fact that EB's daughter doesn't want her mother released from prison says a lot about the way she treated her own children. Scary!

I agree AB's behavior's got some quirks in it. But after mulling things over in light of the theory in the opening post.. I think some of them may be explainable.

Take his "morphing" timeline as to Zahra's disappearance, for example.

What if AB's flipflopping in his early interviews about the last day he saw Zahra was due to *extreme* confusion - rather than deceipt?

Speculation:

AB knows he saw Zahra (up and out of bed) on Wednesday. She was sick Thursday, but when he came home from work he peeked into her room and saw her in her bed (or so he thought). Friday night he came home from Oktoberfest with a few beers in him and forgot to check on Zahra, but EB "checked on her (after hearing her cough)" at 2:30 am Saturday (or so he thought).

As it becomes obvious to investigators that Zahra is not kidnapped, rather presumed murdered - AB starts to seriously question his reality.

At that point, he realizes that maybe EB didn't check on her at 2:30am Saturday (and he hadn't seen Zahra with his own eyes then).

And maybe he'd just *thought* he saw Zahra when he peeked into her room Thursday night. (It wouldn't surprise me if EB had built a "dummy" of pillows in Zahra's bed.)

It would more than likely that what Adam 'saw' was Zahra's bits in bags under her comforter :(

As for Adam himself, he is a typical Aussie bloke and yeah we do say "Hi, how ya doing" to people on the phone, lol. It's a standard greeting for most Aussies and we do it without even thinking about it.

It is very possible that Adam doesn't have a clue. I haven't seen one thing that tells me that he was involved in any of the processes.

It would more than likely that what Adam 'saw' was Zahra's bits in bags under her comforter :(

As for Adam himself, he is a typical Aussie bloke and yeah we do say "Hi, how ya doing" to people on the phone, lol. It's a standard greeting for most Aussies and we do it without even thinking about it.

It is very possible that Adam doesn't have a clue. I haven't seen one thing that tells me that he was involved in any of the processes.

I beg to differ here Samiya. IMO AB is not a typical Aussie bloke. He's what we'd commonly call a drop-kick and other terms I won't go into here. I agree we do say things like "Hi, how ya doing" as a greeting but not when we've just phoned 000 to report our child missing.

IMO NO
what he tells the 911 operator is......just bizarre.i don't buy the story.

ITA..all I have to do is listen to the 911 call and the whole "kidnapping" and ransome thing....and it all points to AB knowing EVERYTHING. A man whose daughter is "kidnapped" is NOT calm on a 911 call and does not giggle about his pubescent brooding child. No way...no how.

ITA..all I have to do is listen to the 911 call and the whole "kidnapping" and ransome thing....and it all points to AB knowing EVERYTHING. A man whose daughter is "kidnapped" is NOT calm on a 911 call and does not giggle about his pubescent brooding child. No way...no how.

Unless he honestly didnt think she was missing and was just appeasing an over acting EB!!!

There seems to be a perception that people should act/respond in certain ways. This has been proven to not always be the case, and I personally don't believe that there is a template for "how you are suppose to act" as per a 911 call or in any situation.

I know I would probably be calm simply for the reason I would be in denial, thinking that my child was probably at a friend's house, went to the park, to the store before I would believe that a child of mine had been abducted/murdered. Yes I do know that this happens, but I know I would hold on to the belief that there is a rational explanation thus I don't see myself in panic mode or even thinking I would be accused down the road for her murder. Never would I then dream that there would be hundreds, thousands, millions dissecting each and every word I had spoke.

I know in a life and death situation how extremely calm I was and this included the 911 call. It was not till after the shock wore off that I even allowed myself or should I say gave myself permission to react.

I have heard guilty individuals make frantic calls and give the performance of their life. Conversely, I have heard innocent ones act very calm.

Unless he honestly didnt think she was missing and was just appeasing an over acting EB!!!

Except that he was calling 911 to report what he claimed was the mistaken kidnapping of his daughter.

But I agree - he honestly didn't think she was missing. IMO, he already knew she was deceased, and was going along with the charade of claiming that she had been *kidnapped*.

I know I would probably be calm simply for the reason I would be in denial, thinking that my child was probably at a friend's house, went to the park, to the store before I would believe that a child of mine had been abducted/murdered.

respectfully snipped & bbm

Had AB checked those places (a friend's house, the park, the store) prior to calling 911 to report her being "kidnapped by mistake"? If he did, it hasn't been reported in any news stories that I've read.

Has anyone read that he looked for her before he called 911 to report her alleged kidnapping?

respectfully snipped & bbm

Had AB checked those places (a friend's house, the park, the store) prior to calling 911 to report her being "kidnapped by mistake"? If he did, it hasn't been reported in any news stories that I've read.

Has anyone read that he looked for her before he called 911 to report her alleged kidnapping?

respectfully

I know I still would be calm simply for the fact I would think there would be a rational explanation.

If I had seen an individual take her then I know I would not be calm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back