2010.12.13 JAC Response to Defense Motion to Approve Prior Travel for Experts

wonders

My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are
Reaction score
Thank you Musikman for all you do here sincerly from the bottom of my heart.

From List Of Motions:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66481650...el-for-Experts

I'm hoping someone can explain to me why the defense waited almost six months to ask JAC to pay for the experts travel and why they didn't send the receipts along with the request. My theroy is that Baez thinks that the JAC will just skim through the request and cut a check instead of going through it with a fine toothed comb. But if you don't send the travel receipts how can you expect a check to be cut? IMO Baez is trying to wet on their leg and tell them it's raining and get away with it.
Geeessshhhh!

Thank you Musikman for all you do here sincerly from the bottom of my heart.

From List Of Motions:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66481650...el-for-Experts

I'm hoping someone can explain to me why the defense waited almost six months to ask JAC to pay for the experts travel and why they didn't send the receipts along with the request. My theroy is that Baez thinks that the JAC will just skim through the request and cut a check instead of going through it with a fine toothed comb. But if you don't send the travel receipts how can you expect a check to be cut? IMO Baez is trying to wet on their leg and tell them it's raining and get away with it.
Geeessshhhh!

Is it just me? The link won't open..~grr~ having a bad computer day.~L~

Oh that's funny, that's made my day! He has filed another nonsense motion- this time he asks for more money before he has ever submitted an invoice showing their expenses. Legally premature! Priceless....:dance:

Oh that's funny, that's made my day! He has filed another nonsense motion- this time he asks for more money before he has ever submitted an invoice showing their expenses. Legally premature! Priceless....:dance:

Hmmmm...something tells me he's premature on a lot of things, not just this case...

And JB talks about wasting the courts time. This is an immature-premature motion. Who is writing these anyway???? Sure hope it's not the new attorney...nah, he would know better. jmo

And JB talks about wasting the courts time. This is an immature-premature motion. Who is writing these anyway???? Sure hope it's not the new attorney...nah, he would know better. jmo

So not helping, Lambchop! LOL

But seriously, what an idjit. I mean, if you want to get paid, you have to show the bills, you know what I mean? No one is just going to shell out money without seeing proof of owing money first. Does he think this is a schoolyard capital murder case? Really now, Baez?

Is it me, or the more this case goes on, the dumber Baez gets?

We all know that the JAC has their rules. I have their lists of allowable expenses. I know Nums24 knows those rules almost by heart! Why can't Baez get it down straight?

To get the airline tickets, he had to pay for them first. (Unless he made the experts pay them). At that point, he could have double-checked all rules were followed, submit his invoice with the records asap and voila! That would include other allowable expenses such as hotels and meals.

If Baez & Co. doesn't have one yet, I'm sure a decent bookkeeper could take care of all these piddlin details.

We all know that the JAC has their rules. I have their lists of allowable expenses. I know Nums24 knows those rules almost by heart! Why can't Baez get it down straight?

To get the airline tickets, he had to pay for them first. (Unless he made the experts pay them). At that point, he could have double-checked all rules were followed, submit his invoice with the records asap and voila! That would include other allowable expenses such as hotels and meals.

If Baez & Co. doesn't have one yet, I'm sure a decent bookkeeper could take care of all these piddlin details.

You'd think a guy like him would know plenty of bookies to call on. Oh wait...a legitimate, legal bookkeeper. That might he harder for him to find, lol.

You'd think a guy like him would know plenty of bookies to call on. Oh wait...a legitimate, legal bookkeeper. That might he harder for him to find, lol.

I'm willing to help him out with that
FOR FREE TOO!:woohoo:

:innocent:

I am so sorry about the link not working, I didn't check it before I posted. I was going to fix it but I don't have the edit button now.
Thank you ThinkTank for the good link.

But seriously, what an idjit. I mean, if you want to get paid, you have to show the bills, you know what I mean? No one is just going to shell out money without seeing proof of owing money first. Does he think this is a schoolyard capital murder case? Really now, Baez?

Maybe he thinks the JAC can just give him a call if they have any questions?

Slimey l'il Crab Puffs love murky water.
I've wondered for a long time if all his little mis-steps and machinations
were part of some Diabolical Plan of ineptitude, perhaps gaining ICA a mis-trial or re-trial at some point in a future decade.
Then I think Nahhhh..
He's just a worm of the worst sort. He'd have trouble, remembering the Diabolical Plan, what with his aversion to commiting words to paper...
ICA has created such a dark universe.
Rather frightening that one young woman could disrupt and disabuse so many lives, hearts, feelings, and resources.
What punishment can ever really heal the damage and mete out a fitting justice...getting angrier as I type...
rambling..sorry..

Greetings all,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail