GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.roanokeva.gov/DeptApps/N...=857B9C55A54F5A5885256B8B006CAB9A&Dept=Police

On March 29, 2002, Roanoke Police made an arrest in connection with a rape that occurred on March 25, 2002. Adam Royal McElvy, 18, of the 1300 block of Gillette Avenue, S.E., was charged with one count of rape and two counts of animate object penetration. He is being held in the Roanoke City Jail on $6,000 bond. The victim, a 14-year-old girl, from Southeast Roanoke, stated that on the 25th around 3:30 a.m., she left her residence and met up with several people who took her to a residence in Southeast Roanoke. While at the residence, she went into a bedroom with an acquaintance and he raped her.

I am glad I had gotten to read TS and BS's comments before the comments disappeared. Both Mother and daughter were already on an emotional rollercoaster due to the sons/brothers death before this even entered their lives. Then this /PEDOPHILE (nicest term I can use here) comes along and plays his sick games with them. Easley might have had help (McElvey) with TS murder, but I do feel he beat her to death, and maybe even strangled her. I hate him, and I do mean that.

In reading all of the comments, both TS and Brittany's moods were all over the place. TS worked hard to provide a decent home for she and Brittany. I cannot describe the tremendous sadness I feel for TS and Brittany.

I just have no words that are decent enough for WS about this sick /PEDOPHILE. He may have chuckled in court today, but when he gets back to Va. I imagine his laughter will cease.

*I firmly believe that these creeps (Brittany excluded) were going to rob that Apple store as I had stated last night.

if you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will see " View Forum Leaders" click on that and it will show you what mods are on right now...

I am glad I had gotten to read TS and BS's comments before the comments disappeared. Both Mother and daughter were already on an emotional rollercoaster due to the sons/brothers death before this even entered their lives. Then this /PEDOPHILE (nicest term I can use here) comes along and plays his sick games with them. Easley might have had help (McElvey) with TS murder, but I do feel he beat her to death, and maybe even strangled her. I hate him, and I do mean that.

In reading all of the comments, both TS and Brittany's moods were all over the place. TS worked hard to provide a decent home for she and Brittany. I cannot describe the tremendous sadness I feel for TS and Brittany.

I just have no words that are decent enough for WS about this sick /PEDOPHILE. He may have chuckled in court today, but when he gets back to Va. I imagine his laughter will cease.

*I firmly believe that these creeps (Brittany excluded) were going to rob that Apple store as I had stated last night.

i have been thinking about the am intentions since you posted your suspicions... dont some alarms cause the doors to lock so the perp cant escape? could that be why he propped the door at first? the video of them coming in is weird because i dont know why je would have cared if the door didnt shut properly...kwim?

http://www.roanokeva.gov/DeptApps/N...=857B9C55A54F5A5885256B8B006CAB9A&Dept=Police

On March 29, 2002, Roanoke Police made an arrest in connection with a rape that occurred on March 25, 2002. Adam Royal McElvy, 18, of the 1300 block of Gillette Avenue, S.E., was charged with one count of rape and two counts of animate object penetration. He is being held in the Roanoke City Jail on $6,000 bond. The victim, a 14-year-old girl, from Southeast Roanoke, stated that on the 25th around 3:30 a.m., she left her residence and met up with several people who took her to a residence in Southeast Roanoke. While at the residence, she went into a bedroom with an acquaintance and he raped her.

Thanks, impatientredhead.

He got off way too easy. Was he placed on probation? Was he required to register as a sex offender? I know you may not know the answer to these questions, but he did get off with a slap on the hand. That is so totally unfair to the victim.

He got off way too easy. Was he placed on probation? Was he required to register as a sex offender? I know you may not know the answer to these questions, but he did get off with a slap on the hand. That is so totally unfair to the victim.

I do not find him on the national registry nor the Virginia registry. What was he ultimately charged with after the plea? That may be why he is not required to register.

From the records we can see the rape charges went way (felonies) and he took a deal on deliquency of minor (misdemeanor). No sex offender status. Not sure he even did time. I don't see any served.

i have been thinking about the am intentions since you posted your suspicions... dont some alarms cause the doors to lock so the perp cant escape? could that be why he propped the door at first? the video of them coming in is weird because i dont know why je would have cared if the door didnt shut properly...kwim?

I know some doors will lock like that. I do not know if it is only the sliding doors or not. Easley kicked the rug in front of the door when he came in, IMO.

I think Easley and McElvey got spooked for some reason, but really had thought of robbing the store. Their actions were too suspicious. LE knows, IMO.

My head hurts over this whole case. This was just so wrong from beginning to end. I am getting to the point where I don't even know what to think anymore, nervous_nellie.

From the records we can see the rape charges went way (felonies) and he took a deal on deliquency of minor (misdemeanor). No sex offender status. Not sure he even did time. I don't see any served.

This is just so wrong, IMO. Thanks, impatientredhead! I appreciate your posts and the research you do.

It is very wrong.. the things done to that girl and he gets off with what? Practically nothing!

OK I'm confused. I thought the AM video showed JE and BS leaving in the red SUV. This article says court docs say they were picked up...

In the court document, investigators write that someone picked up Easley and Brittany at the Apple Market where surveillance video showed them entering after their trip to the Salem Walmart.

Investigators believe Easley sold his SUV for cash, and that's why he needed someone to pick him and Brittany up.

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2010/dec/...ack-virginia-easley-court-hearing--ar-715144/

Could it be he was only 18 is why he got such a light sentence? Should not matter in such a case, but you never know what a judge is gonna do.

Also - is/was JE too stupid to know that just about every where you go now days is recorded?

I know some doors will lock like that. I do not know if it is only the sliding doors or not. Easley kicked the rug in front of the door when he came in, IMO.

I think Easley and McElvey got spooked for some reason, but really had thought of robbing the store. Their actions were too suspicious. LE knows, IMO.

My head hurts over this whole case. This was just so wrong from beginning to end. I am getting to the point where I don't even know what to think anymore, nervous_nellie.

You know what the entire time I was watching that video I did think they were going to Rob the place and then they are laughing by the register, maybe they noticed the camera.

OK I'm confused. I thought the AM video showed JE and BS leaving in the red SUV. This article says court docs say they were picked up...

In the court document, investigators write that someone picked up Easley and Brittany at the Apple Market where surveillance video showed them entering after their trip to the Salem Walmart.

Investigators believe Easley sold his SUV for cash, and that's why he needed someone to pick him and Brittany up.

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2010/dec/...ack-virginia-easley-court-hearing--ar-715144/

I saw JE get back in the red SUV in the video. Maybe he only moved the car to a parking space.

Could it be he was only 18 is why he got such a light sentence? Should not matter in such a case, but you never know what a judge is gonna do.

Also - is/was JE too stupid to know that just about every where you go now days is recorded?

BBM. IMO, I think he thought that by the time someone noticed they were gone, they would be far away from VA and didn't care about being seen on cameras in the area.

Now you see why I said I have nothing good to say about this man, including his girlfriend.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-12615906.html

..... Enough said.

He got a slap on the wrist. I know people who knew him and hung out with him at the time and it was a big joke. Everyone in that circle were sweating because when that girl came forward, there were other girls there that night who were underage yet never said anything. He was the only one who was charged because the girl told someone. I remember being so heated about it because none of the other girls wanted to get anyone in trouble ; so nothing was said. From what I know, he did no time and was only put on probation with community service.

I saw JE get back in the red SUV in the video. Maybe he only moved the car to a parking space.

Are there parking places behind where the SUV was parked while refueling? It would explain him backing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie