Art Harris: Misty is claiming that Haleigh is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read everyone of those letters including the cover letter and in my honest opinion Misty did not write a single one of them.

Why would JVM have them on her show?

For ratings!

And I had just recently decided to give JVM another chance because she did right by victims' families not too long ago. But now, seeing that she will give airtime to these bogus letters, I am thinking her good deeds are too few and far between, and that it's mostly about ratings after all.

My only interest in these letters is who's behind them and what's their motivation.
Is it someone who has followed the case (print news, HLN's, internet/forums, etc.) and is sympathic to Misty, infactuated with her, or perhaps sympathetic to Ron & family and simply wants wants to breathe new life into the Griffis/Sheffield family abduction theory...?

Perhaps just a sympathic fellow inmate and/or one that sees $$ in exchange for some creative writing...?

Maybe Chelsey helping Misty reinvent a story to keep the focus elsewhere, or TN, knowing that the more focus/pressure on Misty, the greater the risk that Misty might flip on Ron (or :waitasec: her)...?

Whoever it is, one thing is certain - LE knows who it is. If it's simply an over-involved online self-injecting sleuther or a fellow inmate, then they'll simply disregard the questions/comments from, say AH, and find it amusing that Misty would even think, for one moment, that anyone believes she wrote these words and/or this poem/song.

Now, if it's a case player - that's a whole different matter and one would think that LE is/will be watching this exchange very, very closely.

The mention of $$ leads me to lean toward it being a fellow inmate... JMO ~

Remember too they came from Flo to Art Harris and I bet if you do a search on the internet you will find them other places released weeks earlier.

My take on this letter and the purpose of it was she is starting to get some heat from other inmates so her cell mate came and her came up with a plan to put out in the press the girl is still alive in hopes that the prison population would ease their grip they are getting on her.

MistysLetter.jpg

Noooo Inmate, Haleigh is NOT yours. Not in ANY sense. She has a mother. Maybe not a perfect mother, but a mother who loves her nonetheless.

Her name is Crystal Sheffield.

This just makes me want to puke! :sick:..Not only is it painfully obvious to me that she not write them.(except the last one)..it looks to me like one person wrote first one..someone else wrote the ones in between (as they're all in caps) and then Misty, the last one. Interesting too.. as I'm sure someone has probably already mentioned is that Haleighs name couldn't even be spelled correctly in any of them..and the one that it appears Misty did write doesn't even mention HaLeigh at all!...If it wasn't all so sad, it would almost be comical..*dumbest jailhouse ideas*..you can tell that whomever it was that helped with this farce won't ever be in danger of being accused of being a rocket scientist..:crazy:..

I started to read the Cover Letter and stopped. Her comment "If you get money send me hafe" told me all I needed to know. :yuck:

Exactly!!!!!!!

If anyone makes one penny off of these letters, then they are crawling right into the same gutter where Misty resides, IMO.

Another thing I caught in this batch of letters is that Misty claims to be an addict. And that Donna gave her the prescriptions for her own use.

Now I seem to recall Misty telling her father in a video that she was not an addict that she smoked some pot and didn't even want to take the pills.

When then, did she become a pill addict? Why is she floating this now?

Could it be that Donna and Misty have connected in prison?

One thing for sure, Investigators know who Misty is talking to, writing to, phoning. Whoever is putting this new spin into her head is no friend and probably has some motive.

Misty is not bright enough to know that whoever is doing this is just sealing her fate even more. Misty cannot reason.... someone is playing her IMO.

Another thing I caught in this batch of letters is that Misty claims to be an addict. And that Donna gave her the prescriptions for her own use.

Now I seem to recall Misty telling her father in a video that she was not an addict that she smoked some pot and didn't even want to take the pills.

When then, did she become a pill addict? Why is she floating this now?

Could it be that Donna and Misty have connected in prison?

One thing for sure, Investigators know who Misty is talking to, writing to, phoning. Whoever is putting this new spin into her head is no friend and probably has some motive.

Misty is not bright enough to know that whoever is doing this is just sealing her fate even more. Misty cannot reason.... someone is playing her IMO.

I was wondering about this throwing Donna under the bus too. They are in the same prison and I'll bet Donna is none-too-happy about that comment.

My take on this letter and the purpose of it was she is starting to get some heat from other inmates so her cell mate came and her came up with a plan to put out in the press the girl is still alive in hopes that the prison population would ease their grip they are getting on her.

VERY good theory! I hadn't thought of that one.

She definitely asked someone to write letters in her behalf. Probably because she wants them released to the public and wants them to look nice. She is still all about MISTY. Why did she write all those sweet things about Haleigh? Because she knows that's what WE want to hear and it makes HER look better.

I'm not buying it Misty. :snooty: If you want my sympathy, you'll come clean with the TRUTH of what happened. And yes, I KNOW you know what happened and you're not pulling the wool over MY eyes.

I don't think that she asked anyone for help. I think that someone offered. There are many cons in prison. Someone is already trying to make a buck off of MC in prison. They will use her up in prison like an old rag. This will be the first of many attempts for other cons to try and turn a buck or make a name for themselves through MC. She thinks that they are befriending her and trying to help her, NOT! Being that she fell for this one so quickly I'd say it should be no time before she feels really comfortable enough with a fellow inmate that she may spill the REAL truth. Let's hope!

You know I hate to say this but no matter what this girl does its wrong. If this letter was written by her own hand then that would be bashed for the awful grammer and spellin. It was well written for a teenage girl with no education. Those are her words just not her handwritting. JMHO

She is uneducated but doesn't mean she doesn't have some sort of values. We have no idea what this past almost 3 years have given her.

I really don't give her as much credit as others, there is no way she is anything more than a scapegoat in this. I feel that deep down and will eat my words if wrong.

A stupid stupid girl with not one chance of proper guidance growing into a decent member of society. The whole Croslin family is a prime example of this and what drugs can do to a family.

Does anyone wonder what would have became of Misty if she had the proper parenting given to her. What would she be when she grew up, would she have played sports, joined girl guides, became a cheerleader. She didn't have a chance in he!!.

This in no way is a reason for her behavior or actions but it really gives me understanding to who she is....

I understand what you mean. Having said that, I don't think you'll get much argument here that she has been the scapegoat but, how smart do you really have to be to tell the "truth"? She has absolutely nothing to lose at this point. What I don't understand is her thinking that she hopes all goes well at her next court hearing. ????? Huh?

Misty does seem to care very much on what other's think of her. Perhaps this is the reason why she hasn't told the truth. You kind of have to try to think as an uneducated drugged up girl.

I don't think she will ever tell the truth unless her attorney spells it out to her in simple, easy to understand language that says...you'll get less time this way..or, tell the truth and we'll make a deal.. if it does not benefit Misty...she's not going to talk...ever. IMO

I really want to read those letters,however everytime i open them from AH site, explorer shuts down and recovers the tab... i can't open them.... anyone else having this problem?

Pretty magical how the spelling, punctuation and handwriting is perfect in the poem and letter and the cover letter is vintage Misty. Why oh Why. Someone wants Misty to preach that Haleigh is alive, that seems pretty obvious.

Merry Christmas to all!

Misty says she just wants to scream, well after reading one letter, I want to scream! All I can say is at least they are in jail for something, for some time. Merry Christmas to all!

Misty says she just wants to scream, well after reading one letter, I want to scream! All I can say is at least they are in jail for something, for some time. Merry Christmas to all!

Sad...all Haliegh would like to do is live!

As for the letters...just garbage from whomever Misty must be sidling up to now behind bars. Wonder what she'll have to do to pay for that favor...ick!

hi everyone.. this is my first time posting.. although i've been reading here since the early caylee days.. when i read the letters from misty i was floored.. i really can't believe after all this time, she would come out and say that she believes haleigh is alive. i really question what is going thru her mind!!

and i agree with those who think misty only wrote the cover letter. the other letters weren't her at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd