Tonight (12-18-2010) on C2C is an interview with a man who claims to be a horse in...

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

Horse in a Human Body
Date: 12-18-10
Host: Ian Punnett
Guests: Jason 'The Horse'

Jason is a person who believes that he is really a horse living in a human body. He will share how he came to terms with his condition and what others who are similarly afflicted can do to make peace with their human body.

:crazy:

This is one you'll have to stay up for. (That's what she said!)

The horse puns and jokes are unlimited here so I don't know where to start.

I wonder if he counts by slapping his hand on the ground? :waitasec:

Does he drive a Mustang, Bronco, Charger, Ranger or a Pinto? :waitasec:

When he's sick does he become a Shetland Pony? Y'know, a little hoarse.

I fell asleep and just woke up to hear the end of his talk. They are going to phone calls now. I"m tired and going back to bed to listen to these calls to him. I did find out he thinks he's a draft horse;

1115.jpg

Looks like the yokes on him! Link

I love C2C == have been an avid follower for years but this dude just leaves me cold -- tonight I just refused to listen (I caught him the first time he was one -- that was enough for me

I love C2C == have been an avid follower for years but this dude just leaves me cold -- tonight I just refused to listen (I caught him the first time he was one -- that was enough for me

With these people you don't know if they are suffering some mental anguish which isn't funny or if they are doing it for the money. When somebody is as collected and on point enough to write a book and do a cogent interview they aren't mentally disturbed, IMO. It's just a way he's found to make money.

I suppose, there is a chance it's true. :rolleyes:

He did say last night, IIRC, that he was in Britain and taken to a stable where there were two horses in a stall. One horse came over to him and (approx. quote) "seemed to know what he was"

That horse went to the other horse and had a brief discussion. The other horse came up and tried to bite him but horse boy knew what was coming and hit the horse in the face with an elbow. Evidently, social standing is determined in this way. Had he let that horse get away with an attempted attack they wouldn't have respected him. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I just have to use this somewhere in this post;

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Perhaps this guy is only one half of a horse....and I am not referring to the front half. :innocent:

What about a man trapped in a horse's body?

Fancy-Dress---Horse-Two-Man-.jpg

Here's a picture of Jason relaxing at home:

Horse-2.JPG

Here's a picture of Jason relaxing at home:

Horse-2.JPG

Ummmmmmm I am offended. This is my twin brother. Why ya think my name is Filly?

Tuffy, that is one of the funniest pics ever here on Websleuths or anywhere else for that matter. I so needed that.

So seriously is he really a horse or what? Can he whisper to the horses or they can only whsiper to eachother?

Again, golden, priceless picture of my twin watching TV having a DRAFT beer.

I forgot that during the interview he had to leave for a minute to see a man about a horse.

Does he drive a Mustang, Bronco, Charger, Ranger or a Pinto? :waitasec:

When he's sick does he become a Shetland Pony? Y'know, a little hoarse.

You mean like this kid? Feeling a little horse:

article-1268831-094D22E5000005DC-340_634x381.jpg

Ummmmmmm I am offended. This is my twin brother. Why ya think my name is Filly?

Tuffy, that is one of the funniest pics ever here on Websleuths or anywhere else for that matter. I so needed that.

So seriously is he really a horse or what? Can he whisper to the horses or they can only whsiper to eachother?

Again, golden, priceless picture of my twin watching TV having a DRAFT beer.

You're crackin' me up! lol Ok, now I see the resemblance!

God help me if ever I come up missing or something, and the police seize my computer, and they look up all the ridiculous pictures I upload here!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back