TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who other than the mom and dad saw this Child last and when?

When did the Grandma last see him, or his aunt, or a teacher or play friend?

With it being school vacation it may have been several days since anyone other the mom and stepfather saw him.

With it being school vacation it may have been several days since anyone other the mom and stepfather saw him.

Exactly my point. Very easy to buy Christmas gifts when you know you'll return them. That step dad just almost to me looked like he was holding back a smile but it kept trying to peer out. Could be just me but that is how I saw him.

Well, it can't be only his shoes were missing from the home, he had pants and a shirt and socks on too, didn't he? That is why it seems weird to say just the shoes and the video.

Brattigirle said:
I hope the mom and step dad just keep doing interviews - cause ......well, I won't say what I am thinking but this is not adding up.

Also, how do they know it was an emergency if the called didn't ask for her by name? How would they have known who the call should be directed to?[/QUOTE]

BBM You amaze me. That's why I love it here.

Even with all my typo's? LOL

This is really bugging me too - homicide taking questions. And FBI.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7866784&status=ok

I bit my tongue since the first video of the mom and SD but it started hurting -- this little guy has been shuffled about like a hot potato at a 4th of July picnic. I had that in my early childhood too - and it burns me to no extent the way people treat children as mindless, emotionless, chattel property. The damage they do - uggggggg. Maybe I better take a break for the night. Been here since post one and this one has me very emotional.
Last time someone other than the parent called LE (think the anthony case) it didn't turn out so good, did it.

1+1 = 2, right?

hmmm no tears from mom. May not mean anything but, I wouldn't be able to talk.

It is weird that the video is missing if he was at his house playing videos and not at the sitters'?
Also, the dad said he last saw him at 1:45pm. How can we know this is truth? He could have been at the house earlier than that and done something. I am not saying he is involved, I'm just speculating.

I don't live in Harris County, but nearby. This is the first I am hearing about this poor litle guy. I have some points to make :
If it is true, as someone posted earlier, that LE considers anyone over the age of 10 a "runaway", we need to get in touch with John Walsh and his people immediately. That is totally ridiculous. An 11 ,12, 13, year old, and up, could be in serious harm within minutes.
A lot of the reporting does sound very unorganized. I think sometimes reporters, papers, etc. JUMP on a story and don't get all the facts straight. That is very sad in the case of a missing child, since the wrong info could mislead the public and have them overlook important details.
We should totally refrain from making judgements about the living situation . We really do not KNOW all the details. So lets focus on facts. ANYONE can post on a comments area of a news story and say anything without backing it up. I am sure we are all aware of that.
I hope this little guy is ok. Maybe with a neighbor or a friend's family who do not realize he is missing . I can hope, can't I ??

hmmm no tears from mom. May not mean anything but, I wouldn't be able to talk.

My personal case-following statistics show that it almost always means something, unfortunately. Another mother who should never have been given another chance to parent, because their child will never be more important to them than themselves.

Since it was Christmas I cannot see a child not being at home so being at a friends house or neighbor and them not realizing he is missing isn't logical for me. I wish too, but the Christmas throws that out the window.

Here we go again....

I'm not beleiving the mum or the stepdad...the story has changed too often here.

I think it is more likely another case of a irresponsible mother with maybe past drug problems unable to bring up her child......Marries someone and think they can all now play happy families, so we will bring the kid home to meet the new daddy. I too went oh oh when it was reported that stepdad was the last to see him...........and no doubt mum will/is covering for him....after all in alot of these cases, the man comes first.

brattigirle,

It could mean something but then again, she could have been crying since Friday. I've cried so much in two days by the time my dads funeral came the tears just were dry. He on the other hand looks like a black spot on a white background.

The mom did mention the Babysitter on the video so she is locked in on that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong