TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can answer part of your question. The body found in the pond was reported as an adult female. OT- but there was also an infant found too... in addition to the charred remains of a child.

hth - am not a local so can't help with the maps.

bbm...the link upthread says that officials said they don’t know if the body is male or female or an adult or a child.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356228.html

One possible scenario in my mind (and there are many, btw):

IF phone calls are true: Jonathan walks in on SD doing something, calls mom. Woman takes phone away and hears Angela talking. Asks Jonathan if Angela is his mom's name. Hangs up the phone. She tells SD that Jonathan did in fact call his mom. At this point, SD does something to Jonathan (rage? accidentally harms? purposefully harms?) and gets rid of the body.

REGARDLESS of phone calls being true or not: SD is controlling mom. Out of fear of him? Out of mental control? Out of threats to turn her in to LE for drugs or something? (Just speculating here -- all MOO).

Just because it has been reported that the mom has a problem with lying a lot, it does not mean that she is guilty in her son's disappearance. She may be guilty of letting questionable people into her life who have contact with Jonathan (we've seen that too many times here), or she may have issues that keep her from being the mom she should be (substance abuse? emotional? who knows - again MOO.) but those are still a far cry from murder. Someone speculated that the mom may have known he was dead before even leaving for work. Not sure about that, but I still think that even if she knew, she may not have played a part and is just covering for SD.

My guess is that SD is in over his head here, and the mom is being strung along, being forced to lie. Maybe this is because I want it to be that way. Tired of reading about parents harming their own children.

(I realize I have been rambling here- that's because there are so many thoughts here about what could have happened)

That was me and IMO there is no "just" about it, if she's covering, she's in it up to her eyeballs. It's my gut feeling she knew before she went to work.

someone had a theory of maybe JF came in and saw SD and another woman, and maybe the body found in the water could be that woman...the so called raspy voice? Interesting theory.

The ME on NG says noto the overbite & the described condition of the body. *I* don't believe that.

Well, I just looked at that photo of a very charred body above & clearly saw teeth so *I* don't believe that either. Unless it's hard to determine an 'overbite' on a corpse? I guess that's possible.

Well, I just looked at that photo of a very charred body above & clearly saw teeth so *I* don't believe that either. Unless it's hard to determine an 'overbite' on a corpse? I guess that's possible.

IMO you can still determine how the jaw went together by the wearing of the teeth, even young 12 year old's teeth

I think it depends on how badly the body was burned. My father was worse than that picture! When they removed his body his limbs fell off into ash. (sorry for graphic)

For a body to be burned that badly though it would have had to have had a high constant fuel of some sort used or just burned for hours and hours! I have heard the smell of a burned body is very distinct and strong also.

ME said that overbites would not be able to tell because the muscle that holds the jaws would be burnt away,IIRC

people have been this stupid before... have they been this stupid again? Could they be? Perhaps the season that we are in is holding me back. How could someone do this again? Again? Yet again?

Can I hold out hope that it wasn't a family member? I am trying to. For some reason (((and you guys know that is not like me to ignore the blatant facts like that))))

Reneeloveyou has been verified as Jonathan's aunt.

:blowkiss: Our hearts go out to her and her family. :grouphug:

I'm just gonna put this out there... I haven't had time to read every post but have read thru the majority of them.. I follow ALOT of the cases here on WS and have for a couple of years{tho I do not post on the majority}..but felt compelled to put this out there considering I don't see any others stating such..

When I first read about the "pest" comment my hinky meter went haywire.. I also heard this reported by Jean on NG and again my hinky meter went haywire.. After reading thru the thread again I watched the video for the first time of the mom and SD where she made the pest comment..

And after watching the video I come away with a completely different feeling.. This woman seems a bit loopy{for lack of a better word} that could be somewhat her "norm" or it could be a combo of emotional and medication that is giving her this "loopy" appearance... That said I did not get anything other than she was just honestly making comments about her son.. I didn't get the feeling that it slipped out and then she tried to cover it up..but rather that is just a word she regularly uses to describe him..KWIM??

I know the majority of us would never dream of saying this about our child especially in a time such as that child be misssing...but I do know and have come in contact with many different types of ppl in my lifetime and do know some that are just bluntly honest especially if the child is possibly a "problem child"..just like the movie the "problem child" with John Ritter..I mean there are children that are like that..that are a pest..and as harsh as it sounds coming from this mom I do not think that it was meant in any other way but just that..bluntly honest in describing her son..

Oh course I could be absolutely wrong but I feel that neither the mom nor the SD are responsible for JP being gone.. The video game that he went to retrieve was found to be missing..That to me points to the likely hood that he did disappear while en route back from retrieving this video game...why would the mom or SD "disappear" the video game..That just doesn't go with this being a domestic issue gone wrong...

I will hold off on making any type of determination one way or the other of whom is involved..but I really do for the time being that the mom and SD are not the perps here..

I do want to know and hear more about this suspicious call made to mom at work.. This is bothering me..and now the fact that there is also a home cordless phone that is missing.. This is very very strange things especially the game and the phone missing that make me feel as well that the mom and SD did not do this...

Am anxiously awaiting some more updated info on this case... Because the burned body is not a match if we are to believe LE stating it was right at 3 ft..when he was almost 5ft..{sad to know its someone child..so so sad}

people have been this stupid before... have they been this stupid again? Could they be? Perhaps the season that we are in is holding me back. How could someone do this again? Again? Yet again?

Can I hold out hope that it wasn't a family member? I am trying to. For some reason (((and you guys know that is not like me to ignore the blatant facts like that))))

Christmas eve and Laci Peterson & Connor always in my mind............

One possible scenario in my mind (and there are many, btw):

IF phone calls are true: Jonathan walks in on SD doing something, calls mom. Woman takes phone away and hears Angela talking. Asks Jonathan if Angela is his mom's name. Hangs up the phone. She tells SD that Jonathan did in fact call his mom. At this point, SD does something to Jonathan (rage? accidentally harms? purposefully harms?) and gets rid of the body.

REGARDLESS of phone calls being true or not: SD is controlling mom. Out of fear of him? Out of mental control? Out of threats to turn her in to LE for drugs or something? (Just speculating here -- all MOO).

Just because it has been reported that the mom has a problem with lying a lot, it does not mean that she is guilty in her son's disappearance. She may be guilty of letting questionable people into her life who have contact with Jonathan (we've seen that too many times here), or she may have issues that keep her from being the mom she should be (substance abuse? emotional? who knows - again MOO.) but those are still a far cry from murder. Someone speculated that the mom may have known he was dead before even leaving for work. Not sure about that, but I still think that even if she knew, she may not have played a part and is just covering for SD.

My guess is that SD is in over his head here, and the mom is being strung along, being forced to lie. Maybe this is because I want it to be that way. Tired of reading about parents harming their own children.

ETA: I've even wondered if the adult female found was the woman with raspy voice - another witness who had to be disposed of.

(I realize I have been rambling here- that's because there are so many thoughts here about what could have happened)

I've had the same thoughts as you, or mom is also involved or even a stranger. I'm going in circles is what I'm doing!

Hey, can anyone post the link for the two videos? I saw one but I can't remember if the step dad was cutting her off or not. TIA!

He does cut her off - corrects her, as she's giving another story about an emergency phone call from her son, saying what sounds like "we don't know that" and grips her shoulder rather firmly.

I am erasing this post because I am going to be as calm and collected as I possible can while a family member is here.

This is awful news.

I am really sorry.

Yes, indeed:

(BBM) Initial reports that Jonathan had disappeared after running home from a babysitter’s house to retrieve a video game turned out to be false, Harris said. The boy’s mother eventually admitted that Jonathan was not in the care of a babysitter when he disappeared, he said.

Also, it says a coworker has verified the phone calls to the mom. And that police did in fact respond to a call at 3:30 and arrived around 3:45...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot