TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biting my tongue here but there was no video game being retrieved. She admitted that she lied about him being at the babysitter's. People with nothing to hide do not lie. The main priority is to find the child, not CYA.

Thats disheartening to hear... With this new info coming to light it seems as though there is alot that s different than what was first reported..

ETA~ don't think ya gotta bite your tongue on account of me... just let it fly..lol..whatever it is that you think is relevant to this case..it doesn't hurt my feelings a bit if I'm wrong.lol.it certainly won;t be the first time I was wrong.. So please correct anything that I post that is wrong or mistaken{that too wouldn't be the first time..lol} :)

There is yet more to the phone calls...
That afternoon, someone called Angela Davis’ workplace, , Harris said.

"We believe Jonathan’s actually on the phone and asks to speak to his mom," Harris said. A colleague who answered the phone said she was working and she would call him back.

"And then a female gets on the phone and says this is an emergency," Harris said.

By the time Jonathan’s mother picked up, no one was there, he said.

Angela Davis called the land line where she and Jonathan live, and a woman with a gruff voice answered, Harris said. Jonathan’s mother asked for her roommate, and the woman said the roommate wasn’t there.
"Then Angela says, ‘Well, this is Angela, I’m Jonathan’s mother. Who are you?’" Harris said. "And the woman is heard saying, ‘Is Angela your mother?’ And the boy replies, ‘Yes ma’am, Angela’s my mother.’ And then the phone went dead."

A few minutes later, the mother arrived home, Harris said. Jonathan was gone, and the cordless phone was missing, he said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

Thank-you for the copy & paste, because the roommate information is totally wiped from this story now, FWIW.

Nothing but misinformation being thrown around on this case. Too bad media isn't more reliable. Mature sleuthing is getting too the facts, the real facts.
Jonathan, wherever you are, God Bless you little one.

This is very sad.I'm confused about where he was.He came up missing at his home?Where was the call to his mother from?The step dad wasn't living there?There was no babysitter?She had a room mate?Who was her room mate?

Since she just moved a couple of weeks ago, maybe she moved in with a friend that lived in the same complex while she worked out the problems, We have to remember we do not have all the facts yet.

TY! They said the body was 1/2 way "stuffed" in the ditch which I couldn't understand but now I do cos I see the pipe. This could be why it doesn't look very big.

What do we know about BBQ pits in the area of the homes of AD and SD?

Now maybe no roomate, definitely no babysitter that day and video game. It's not going to be a stretch to figure the raspy voice lady and Jonathan on the phone is a lie as well. JMO!!!

I thought it was reported that TES found a charred spot somewhere. I'll look for the link...

ETA: Here it is.

No they weren't the ones who found the body. They did search a area they thought was where the child was burned but that proved to be negative.

Police say a passerby discovered the body at 9:28 a.m. near a culvert in the 1500 block of Schilder near East Hardy Toll Road.

Equusearch founder Tim Miller said this afternoon that volunteers are going back out today to look for areas that might have been burned. Sources say volunteers later found what was described as a burn site in the 9500 block of Bauman near Tidwell. The site is about 1 mile from where the child's body was found this morning. It was determined later that the burn site was not related to the case.

There is yet more to the phone calls...
That afternoon, someone called Angela Davis’ workplace, , Harris said.

"We believe Jonathan’s actually on the phone and asks to speak to his mom," Harris said. A colleague who answered the phone said she was working and she would call him back.

"And then a female gets on the phone and says this is an emergency," Harris said.

By the time Jonathan’s mother picked up, no one was there, he said.

Angela Davis called the land line where she and Jonathan live, and a woman with a gruff voice answered, Harris said. Jonathan’s mother asked for her roommate, and the woman said the roommate wasn’t there.
"Then Angela says, ‘Well, this is Angela, I’m Jonathan’s mother. Who are you?’" Harris said. "And the woman is heard saying, ‘Is Angela your mother?’ And the boy replies, ‘Yes ma’am, Angela’s my mother.’ And then the phone went dead."

A few minutes later, the mother arrived home, Harris said. Jonathan was gone, and the cordless phone was missing, he said.

who the roommate:banghead:

does anyone know if he was on meds for the ADD/ADHD?
I only ask because some child psychiatrists and neurologists recommend med holidays over christmas break and summer break (ours does) , some family Dr's do as well. I wonder if he was unmedicated and binging off the walls and it set SD off or something or the roommate we now just heard about....

Again just me thinking outloud.

May God be with this family tonight.

So where would someone burn a body then be able to move it? Unless it was wrapped up, that would leave a messy trail IMO. Sounds like LE isn't buying what they are being sold. IMO.

(snip)
No signs of a fire were near the culvert, indicating that the child had been burned elsewhere and his body taken to the culvert.
"The finding of the body kind of confirmed our worst fears," said Sgt. Brian Harris of Houston Police Department’s homicide division.
Police questioned Jonathan’s mother and stepfather, Angela and David Davis, overnight Monday and spent hours sorting through conflicting statements from family members, neighbors and friends to establish a timeline for Jonathan’s disappearance on Christmas Eve, Harris said.
"The whole thing kind of stunk from the beginning," he said.

BBM: Thanks for copy & pasting this, as that line and the conflicting statements line are also completely wiped from this article, fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid