TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought coworkers confirmed the calls...

No they weren't the ones who found the body. They did search a area they thought was where the child was burned but that proved to be negative.

Police say a passerby discovered the body at 9:28 a.m. near a culvert in the 1500 block of Schilder near East Hardy Toll Road.

Equusearch founder Tim Miller said this afternoon that volunteers are going back out today to look for areas that might have been burned. Sources say volunteers later found what was described as a burn site in the 9500 block of Bauman near Tidwell. The site is about 1 mile from where the child's body was found this morning. It was determined later that the burn site was not related to the case.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

Okay thank you - I knew they did not find the body, but didn't realize the burned spot was not related.

So, there is a co worker that is verifying these calls made to mom's work..is that correct?

co worker answers phone call that is from Jonathan..she tells child that mom is working and will have to call back..at that time raspy voiced woman says its an emergency and co worker puts call on hold to get mom to phone..when mom gets to phone the caller has hung up...

so, mom calls back to the home that she shares with Jonathan and raspy voiced woman answers phone..She states that she is Angela, JF's mom and raspy woman is heard asking JF is Angela his mom? he is heard saying yes, maam, angela is my mom...and the call is again disconnected...

WTH? who is this woman?? the article states that co worker verifies that there was raspy voiced woman on the phone call.. so I'd say that isn't false or made up with the co worker verifying this detail...

Then mom goes home, police contacted and LE is at the home by 33o..

So, Ive been corrected that the video game was not missing...but what about this cordless home phone that was reported to have been missing?? Is it missing?
TIA!

Only things missing are his shoes and video game... originally?What is up with the shoes specifically? I have read in a few posts that she lied about the babysitter? Where did she admit this? Originally, she said he was at home it is one of the videos.

I'm wondering if Angela was having problems with DD, did she move in with a friend at the complex, as in, someone let her and Jonathan move in, "the roommate."
My first thought was to look at the SD.But I'm feeling they need to look into someone possibly associated with the room mate.

Yes my SSI neighbors have rent paid, plenty of food, money for cigarettes, beer and drugs. They know how to barter and survive. A lot of them learned it in jail or prison. They don't have to get up at 5 am to go to work.

Whomever burned the child found, will have very smoky clothes in their laundry.

I swear my head is about to EXPLODE! I gotta hop off again. My thoughts will be with all of those that loved this child. I am so so very sorry.

Around here housing for SSI has a very long waiting list it is either location approved HUD housing(have to qualify financially) or person approved section 8 housing (where they have to go out and find a landlord to take section 8) and lists are approx. 18 months-2 years on both.

I don't think I've ever followed a case any more confusing than this one. ~JMO~

So, there is a co worker that is verifying these calls made to mom's work..is that correct?

co worker answers phone call that is from Jonathan..she tells child that mom is working and will have to call back..at that time raspy voiced woman says its an emergency and co worker puts call on hold to get mom to phone..when mom gets to phone the caller has hung up...

so, mom calls back to the home that she shares with Jonathan and raspy voiced woman answers phone..She states that she is Angela, JF's mom and raspy woman is heard asking JF is Angela his mom? he is heard saying yes, maam, angela is my mom...and the call is again disconnected...

WTH? who is this woman?? the article states that co worker verifies that there was raspy voiced woman on the phone call.. so I'd say that isn't false or made up with the co worker verifying this detail...

Then mom goes home, police contacted and LE is at the home by 33o..

So, Ive been corrected that the video game was not missing...but what about this cordless home phone that was reported to have been missing?? Is it missing?
TIA!

It's missing. (Unless they edit the article again and it gets removed.) :)

[snipped]
A few minutes later, the mother arrived home, Harris said. Jonathan was gone, and the cordless phone was missing, he said.

When Jonathan lived with us he was on 64mg concerta, not sure if that was continued after he went to live with mom, he was severly ADHD.

My first thought was to look at the SD.But I'm feeling they need to look into someone possibly associated with the room mate.

I think that is possible, but my bets are still on the SD. He was also the last person known to have seen Jonathan.

The stepfather, reportedly is the last known person to see Jonathan, he said.
Davis told investigators Jonathan was at home playing video games when he went to check on the boy at 1:45 p.m. Friday.

I thought coworkers confirmed the calls...

Yeah, but was it really Jonathan and a raspy lady on the other line? I doubt the coworkers heard the other person on the line....kwim?

I am hopeful that LE has the suspect on video placing the poor boy in the ditch, hence the silence all day, and the rapid developments this evening. :(

Investigators also spoke with the 50 or so registered sex offenders in the area as well as neighbors.

The vigil Tuesday night served as support during such a difficult time.

"I'm trying to stay positive, stay strong believing he's still out there and will come home," said Gifford.

Texas Equusearch has suspended its search, but the Amber Alert is still in effect.

Police tell us they are zeroing in on a suspect.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7868001

Oh, for Pete's sake! It took me hours to read these all these posts, and I still have no ideas what the heck happened around this disappearance! Every fact presented has changed or proved wrong. I give up.
Gotta work early, so going to bed. Roomate, no roomate. Raspy voiced woman, Mom called at 9:30 PM, no she called at 3:30. No it was the babysitter who called. No, the family in Missouri called. Mystery abduction vs family foul play, lived a year in Houston, no, lived in Houston for 6 weeks. Separated from SD and living apart, no, last report was that they all lived together. Who was the last to actually see Jonathan alive? Reports are babysitter, Mom, SD.
I think I will just wait instead of wasting all this time because the media must not be checking the validity of their stories, people are lying, and we are not getting any good details.
I pray for this child and family. It is difficult to websleuth at times, but I still love it!:waitasec:

My first thought when I read about the raspy-voiced woman was "Oh, no... here we go". That just has the same feel as the "bushy-headed stranger" we have become all too familiar with. I fear that DD made that call to create a cover and start the search - it was probably him on the phone pretending to be a raspy-voiced woman. SD may not be involved at this point. If she is involved, the crime took place much earlier. It takes a while to burn a body, and then move it. Not something that happens in 30 minutes. MOO. Reneelovesyou, I am SO sorry for you and your entire family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven